Chapter 17

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17


Krystal's POV

I've been spending quite sometime with Amber since this morning. We ate breakfast together and now we're sitting together at lunch. I mean yeah, with Hyo and Yul. Recently, it didn't feel like we're eating with Amber since she's always in her own world, with Ailee. 

I watched her as she hurriedly stuffed some pieces of teokbokki in .

"Uummmmm! Teokbokki's are the best!" She said with full.

"Yah! You're not in Man vs. Food! Slow down, dude!" Hyo nudged her.

I sat there amused at the scene and didn't realize that I was smiling like a dork and haven't been eating my sandwich.

"Yah Krys! Eat something, will ya? Don't tell me you're on a diet! You don't need it!" Yuri nudged me.

"Yeah! What's good with that sandwich anyway? Here, have some of my yummy teokbokki! Aaaah..." She motioned for me to open my mouth.

Omo, is she feeding me? Tsk Krystal please look normal. Don't be awkward, oh gosh. 

It was taking a while for me to process what's happening, and thankfully, Hyo nudged me and brought me back to earth.

"Hey Krys, are you gonna eat that?" She pointed at the teokbokki still held up by Amber in front of my face.

I slowly took it in my mouth and gave her a stiff smile. Omigosh, calm the f*uck down, Soojung. She's just being friendly.

Well yeah, I know she is. But that's the thing. That's how she really is. Amber is a genuinely nice person. And it's one of the things I like about her. And I'm trying so hard not to blush right now.

"See? Good right?" She nodded at me.

I silently chewed on the food and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Hey guys, I almost forgot. We have a friendly game against another school later after class. If you're up for it, then feel free to watch... 'Cause I'm playing yo!" Hyo announced.

"Aw man! I have to do some errands with my mom so she's gonna pick me up right after class! But next time, Hyo. I promise!" Yuri said with her right hand raised.

"Yo! I have to see you play! I'm in!" Amber high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter