Chapter 15

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15


Yuri's POV

I was on my way to the lobby to meet Sica after class when I saw Amber up ahead walking with Ailee, holding hands. 

I see that Amber has finally decided on what to do.

"Yo! Amber!" I called and ran up to them.

"Hey Yul!" She smiled and looked down to their intertwined hands.

"Omo! So does this mean you guys are official now?" I asked.

"Yes we are. Yul, meet my girlfriend." She put an arm around Ailee's shoulders.

"Yah! No need to be so formal! Kyaaa! I'm happy for you guys!" I hugged them both.

"Thanks Yul! You're actually the first one who knows!" Ailee chirped.

"Really? Wow! Ailee, be good to my friend here, arasso? And Ber, it's game over for you dude! You're officially taken! Haha!" I nudged her. 

"Yah! You know I don't plays games, Yul! I'm a one woman... woman. Haha!" She nudged me back.

"Arasso arasso, I have to get going guys. Congratulations again!" I high-fived Amber and patted Ailee's shoulder.

"Alright Yul! Thanks! See you tomorrow, buddy!" Amber waved. 

I hurriedly headed to the lobby, as Sica might be waiting for me. And there she was, sitting on the bench. Even just the view of her back is amazing to me. 

"Hi Sica. Sorry, did you wait long?" I greeted her and sat next to her.

"Not really. I just arrived actually. I had to talk to Tiff about something for the regional glee club competition next month." She explained. 

"I see. Oh, is that next month already?" I answered.

"Yeah, so we'll be busy with rehearsals starting next week." She pouted.

Aww, even that pout makes my heart flutter.

"It's alright, I'm sure your hard work will pay off. It always does." I assured her.

"Well yeah, but there's more pressure on me since I'll be doing the solo performance this year." She sighed.

"Jinja?! Whaaa daebak! You really are amazing, Sica!" I blurted.

She smiled and looked down and her hair fell on her face, covering her blushed cheeks.

Just then we saw Krystal coming out of the building and Sica called out to her. She looked in distress like she just cried or something. Her face and eyes were all puffy. 

Does she know? Did she find out? I instantly thought. But why would she feel bad though? Does she like Amber?

Sica talked to her and judging from the way she answers, I can tell that she feels bad about something. I wanted to ask her. But it might be about Am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter