Chapter 28

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

Ailee's POV

I haven't talked to Amber about the incident. Things were pretty normal after that. She went to find me after the performance so I did not really make a fuss about it anymore. Plus, the dance is coming up and I'm going with her. So I don't really wanna spoil the whole thing. I'll just ask her about it some other time.

Amber's POV

It's Friday and the dance is happening tomorrow night. Good thing we have no classes today to give way to the activities of the school's faculty and administration. I still haven't figured out what to wear. I'm pretty sure I have something in my closet that I could pull off.

The dance has been a buzz in school all week. Everyone's been talking about it. Yul finally managed to ask Jess to the dance in their own private moment. And she almost went wild telling me that Jess said yes.

Ailee has been bugging me about going in matching outfits. I guess I just have to get a tie that matches with her outfit or her shoes.

To: Babe
Have you figured out what to wear yet?

From: Babe
Yeah, I'm going with the blue dress. See you tomorrow! 

To Babe:
Okay cool. I'm pretty sure I have something blue to match it with. See ya! :-)

I rummage my closet trying to find my blue bow tie. I'm sure I have it here somewhere.

*Beep beep*

From: Yul
Bro! This dance is killing me! I still don't have anything to wear! Heeelp!

To: Yul
Haha! You're just stressing too much since you're going with Jessica!

From: Yul
I knooow! I need your expert opinion! 

To: Yul
Fine fine. Wanna swing by the mall? I'm sure we'll find something. And I need a trim too.

From: Yul
Yay! You're the best Ambro! Pick you up in a bit!

Krystal's POV

What to wear. What to wear. What to wear.

Ugh! Why am I stressing too much about what to wear? I did not have this much worries last year. I don't have a date so I don't really have to impress anyone. Or do I?

God, Jung! Stop thinking about her. She's going with her girlfriend, for crying out loud!

"Soojung honey! Call your sister and come down here. There's someone I'd like you to meet!" My mom called out.

"Okay, be right down mom!" I answered.

"Knock knock!" I called outside my sister's door.

"Unnie!"

Nothing.

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. She's sleeping. Again. Oh well, I'll just tell mom.

I went downstairs and went straight to the living room.

"Mom, unnie's sleeping agai---"

"Soojung, this is your Aunt Lily. Remember her? She used to be our neighbor. And look, this is her son Jongin. You used to play a lot when you were little."

I stood there embarassed. There is a boy in my living room and I'm wearing this huge s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter