Chapter 14

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14


Amber's POV

"Ailee, I can't say that I love you too 'cause to be honest, I'm not there yet. But you're a nice girl and I don't think it will be hard for me to get there. What I'm trying to say is that, I like you. And I'm willing to give it a try. I will be your girlfriend... If you want me to." I sincerely told her as I held her hands.

She smiled widely at me and her eyes glistened with joy.

"Yes, I've been wanting to ask you that. Thank you Amber, for giving me a chance. I swear you won't regret it. I will do everything to make you love me back." She said, almost in tears.

She then moved closer and kissed me on the lips. It was short, but definitely sweet. I was kinda caught off guard but it's okay. After the kiss she encircled her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug, and I gladly hugged her back. 

It's official then, Ailee and I are now a couple. We walked down the halls with our fingers intertwined.

"I can't wait to tell the girls." She whispered.

"Yeah, me too." I answered, but my mind instantly thought of Krystal. 

What would she think about us? Would she be okay with it? Would she be happy for us? I mean, why wouldn't she be, right?

These train of thoughts started clouding my brain. I shook my head trying to get rid of them. 

Ailee's my girlfriend now. And there's no turning back.


Krystal's POV


I ran and ran to where my feet would take me. As long as it's away from here. My cheeks are stained with tears. I can't understand what I'm feeling and it made me even more furious which made me cry even more.  I reached the shed at corner of the school field and thank goodness nobody was here. 

I sat down and covered my face with my palms trying to figure myself out and trying so hard to calm myself down.

What is this? Why do I feel like I am hurt with what I saw? Amber and I never had a special relationship. Yes, we have been friends and that's all there is to it. It's just now that it hit me. It hit me that I might have feelings for her. Feelings that I realized only now. Or has it always been there? Was I just ignoring it?

"F*uuuck!!!" I cursed out loud as I clenched both my fists. 

Tears kept rolling down my face. I still couldn't figure it out but I'm sure of one thing, I am in pain. That Amber has this effect on me. And I just found out now. I am in pain, knowing that Amber is now with Ailee.

Ailee is a good friend and I've noticed a few times that she fancies Amber, but I thought it was just that. Tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter