Chapter 4

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

After the orientation, we all headed out to the school grounds for the club fair. Each of the clubs had set up and designed their own booths to invite students to join them. 

"Hey Yul, I'll go with Hyo to their booth first okay? I'll come by your booth later to get signed up for try outs." I told her.

"Cool, I'll wait for you. I'm sure you'll be staying at the Dance Club booth for a while." She teased me and winked at Hyo. "Gotta go!" Yuri walked ahead. 

We then reached the Dance Club booth and a lot of students were in line to sign up. Just then, I saw Krystal nearing the booth with that icy personality Yuri was talking about. Even so, she seemed pretty nice to me. And to her friends of course.

"Trying out for our group?" She suddenly walked up to me.

"I could, but I'm not much of a dancer though." I stiffened a bit.

"Amber here will sign up for the basketball team. She used to play back in LA." Hyo put an arm on my shoulder. Talk about wingman er- woman moves huh.

"Really? That's great. We need good people on the team so our cheers don't go to waste. Haha." She joked.

"I, uh I don't think I'm that good." I nervously answered. 

"Don't be such a humble kid, Ber!" Hyo nudged me and winked at me. "I bet you'll have girls fan-girling over you!"

"Ha.ha.ha" I faked laugh at her, nudging her back.

"Well good luck with that, Amber. I think both our clubs will be having tryouts in the same gym. So I guess I- I mean we, will be watching you then. Fighting!" She raised her fist and smiled at me.

"T-thanks Krystal." I stuttered. F*uck. This girl will give me a heart attack.

Hiphop music was playing on the speakers and some of the members were showing their moves to gain more attention from students. Hyo even showed her popping skills and I was amaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter