Chapter 6

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

"... AMBERRR!" A voice echoed throughout the gym as I felt my body hit the hardwood floor. 

*PRRRRT!*

"Timeout!" The referee yelled.

I felt something heavy on me and realized that Taeyeon was on top of me.

"Omo, I'm so sorry Amber! I didn't see you! Sorry!" Taeyeon panicked.

I tried to stand up and regain my composure.

"Oww! I felt a sharp pain on my leg as I stood up. Looks like I twisted my ankle as I fell. Then I saw Yuri rushing towards me. 

"That was a bad fall. You alright, Ber? Here, let me help you up." Yuri worriedly said.

"I think I slightly twisted my ankle, Yul. Might be a bit of a sprain." I groaned as I reached out to Yuri's hand to help me up. I look over to Taeyeon who's in the verge of crying upon seeing my condition.

"Hey, it's okay Taeyeon. It's not your fault. It happens in a sport like basketball." I tried to smile at her.

"AMBER!" I heard the familiar voice again. I turned to see who it is...

"Ailee?" Her face looked really worried and she was rushing to my direction. I kinda felt embarassed at the scene.

"Omigosh are you okay? We saw what happened! Can you walk? Where does it hurt?" She was almost choking on her words.

"I'm fine Ailee. I think I sprained my ankle but I'll live." I said, trying to be funny.

"Yah! It's not funny! You could be seriously hurt! Let's get you to the school clinic!" She yelled.

"Ailee, can you and Luna please take Amber to the clinic? We have to stay and finish the game." Yuri asked her.

"Yes! I mean, sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter