Chapter 35

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Hmmm! That was a great meal! I'm sooo full!" I stood up and rubbed my belly.

"Hahaha! Look at that! You look like you're 3 months pregnant!" Hyo said while pointing at my tummy.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!" I yelled at her.

She just chuckled. 

We both looked at Amber who had the same gloomy face since we got here. She didn't eat much which was very unusual since this is her favorite restaurant. She literally pigs out when she's here.

"Yo Am! Wanna hang out the mall? We could watch a movie or play arcade games!" Hyo suggested Amber's favorite hobbies.

No response from Amber. Her chin still resting on her hands above the table.

"Yah, quit sulking already!" I nudged her.

She just breathed a deep sigh.

"Aish! Come on Hyo! Let's just drag her if we have to!" Hyo and I stood up.

"Yah! No need for that. Whatever, let's just go." Amber spoke blankly.

"Wait, I have to text Sica!" I hurriedly took my phone and texted Jessica.

The three of us then took a cab going to the mall. Amber stayed silent the entire ride.

"Hey Yul, are we supposed to drag her out like this? Maybe we should just leave her alone." Hyo whispered.

"Leave her alone to do what? We're her friends, we have to stay with her during times like this." I whispered back.

We arrived at the mall, I checked my phone and saw that I got a reply from Sica.

From: Sica <3
Soojung's there too! I told her I might come by later. I'll text you!

To: Sica <3
Okay, I'm just hanging out with Am and Hyo. Hope to see you later then! ^^

"Yah! What are you smiling about? Aish! Jongmal!" Hyoyeon teased me.
I just stuck out my tongue at her.

Krystal's POV

"Thanks Mr. Lee, you can come back to pick me up later. I'll call you." I got off the mall's driveway entrance and bid my driver goodbye. I hurriedly walked in since I've been needing to pee since a while ago. Traffic was bad so I kinda had to hold it in for a while.

I rushed to the direction of the restrooms and I was about to take a turn to the entrance.

"Ooofff!" 

I almost fell to the floor if not for a pair of hands which firmly held my arms to keep me from falling.

This scent. I think I recognize this scent.

"I'm so sorr--- Amber???" I looked up and immediately recognized her.

"Krys? Hey. I didn't realize it's you."

"I know! You too. I didn't expect to see you here. Wait, stay here. I'll be quick!" I hurriedly ran to one of the stalls. I needed to pee so bad.

I did my business, washed my hands and quickly walked out of the restroom. I saw Amber leaning on the wall. There's something different about her.

"Hey Am..." I called her.

"Oh, hey..." She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter