8

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Minghao?"

The named boy raised a brow and looked next to him as his friend called for him. "Is Seungcheol alright? He seemed bothered ever since the two of you returned from town yesterday with the Princess." Chan asked on behalf of the other four knights, including himself. All of them were curious of what had happen when they noticed the eldest was acting strangely.

At first Mingyu tried to ask Seungcheol, however the male seemed to be avoiding his question instead and the younger one gave up trying. So, today they tried an easier target, the younger and yet the most ingenuous one.

"I'm afraid you have to ask Seungcheol himself," Minghao politely answered with a smile. "The truth is, I don't even know what's wrong with him." he added and in a split second three other knights appeared out of a sudden from behind the bushes. "What do you mean?" the three asked simultaneously. Minghao stared at them confusingly.

"The Princess dropped her bow on her second shot at an archery game yesterday, she was trembling and she ran out of the arena. I looked at Seungcheol and he too had fear in his eyes before he finally told me to run after Princess Shinyoung." The innocent male explain as he too felt curious at the Princess's and his fellow's actions.

The four fell silent at his answer, everyone was thinking of every possibilities that might've happen but none of them seemed to make any sense. "I guess we just have to ask Seungcheol ourselves." Hansol finally spoke up as his assumptions came to a dead end.

"Ask me what?"

All five turned around only to face the named male being mentioned. Everyone immediately had a nervous grin plastered on their faces the moment they see the eldest. He might be the nicest among them but he too can be the strictest and it scared them every time he turned into a strict leader. He just became a new person.

"Uh, Mingyu tell him." Soonyoung pushed the tallest in front of Seungcheol out of the blue.

"Why me? You were the one who wanted to know the most." Mingyu defended himself and shoved Soonyoung to the leader instead. The eldest remained a confuse expression as he didn't know what was going on.

"Just tell me already." Seungcheol sighed when all five were fighting with each other instead of just telling the truth or what ever curiousity that was bothering them. The five stopped fighting and stared at him for a while before forming a circle and discussed between them. He rolled his eyes at their childishness.

Finally, after minutes of waiting one of them stepped forward, Mingyu. "You have to promise that you will tell the truth." he declared and Seungcheol made a face, do they take him as a child? He opened his mouth to say something sarcastic but the taller male cut his words first, "Promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter