4

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan was surprised to see his sister was being herself the next morning. He can't take his eyes off her as he watched her talked normally to their parents. She seemed so scared yesterday and it scared him too. The Queen stopped bombarding him with questions too as she saw how her daughter was fine. All of them acted as if nothing happened.

However, Seungkwan didn't feel easy at all. It felt as if Shinyoung was hiding something. She looked faked, he could tell that something was still bothering her despite her forceful acting to look okay. The whole time at breakfast, he kept eyeing her every movement to see if she was really okay.

For sure, he knew that he wasn't in his best condition. He was a bit freaked out by Shinyoung's words last night. That man , those kept ringing in his head the moment he left his sister's room. That wasn't all, his grandmother's story of the glowing-eyed man kept replaying in his head. He even dreamt of it but he decided to push it aside.

After breakfast, Seungkwan trailed after his sister as she excused herself to her room. He wanted to talk to her, to ask her more about yesterday but he decided to let it slipped as she seemed to want to forget about it. He watched as the Princess walked into her chamber and closed the door behind her.

With a sigh, Seungkwan too walked in his chamber and slumped himself on the sofa. Usually, at this time he and his twin would get into another quarrel but not today. So, he grabbed his unfinished novel and started reading. Little did he know, he got bored of the book and dozed off a little too long.

When the young prince woke up, it was already dark and he felt sore because of the awkward position he was sitting on his sofa. Woah, he thought and rubbed his back and decided to eat dinner alone as he knew that it was way past dinner time. Seungkwan walked out of his room and stole a glance at his twin's room, everything seemed fine.

However, just when he was about to walk down the stairs, he heard rumbling sounds coming from his sister's room. He felt a sudden twist in the stomach, an uneasy feeling as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter