27

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock. Knock.

All males in the house had their ears perked when they heard the knock on their door. No one ever knocked on their door before. The closest one to the door walked closer to the door, ready to open it as the others kept their guard on. Jisoo motioned Wonwoo to open the door. Wonwoo nodded and held the doorknob firmly before opening it.

All of them were prepared to launch if the person at their doorsteps offer threat. However, they became relaxed once again when they recognised the person standing out of their eyes. "Pr-" Wonwoo started but stopped when he noticed the glare coming from the girl herself. "Shinyoung, what makes you here?" Wonwoo immediately asked.

"Well, I still need to go to Elidry." Shinyoung said and Wonwoo motioned for her to come in. Shinyoung walked in and flashed a small grin at the rest of the boys. The Princess could see that all of them had the same thing to say to her, their condolences for her parents but no one was saying it. She actually felt suffocated about it, the stare was killing her in the inside.

"I will be taking my leave then, just dropped by to say hello." Shinyoung said awkwardly as she didn't know why she headed to their house in the first place. "I'll assist you, like last time." Wonwoo offered and Shinyoung flashed a warm smile. The two then walked out of the house with the rest of the pack not leaving their eyes off her.

"Sorry for your lost. They were great rulers." Jihoon suddenly grabbed her by the arm outside their cottage. Shinyoung looked at him in the eyes before she found herself crying. She gave Jihoon a quick hug before getting on her horse, sitting behind Wonwoo.

The whole journey was an awkward silent. Shinyoung was staring into blank space, barely thinking of anything. "Let's go." Without she even realised, they were already back in Elidry, Wonwoo already got down from her horse. Shinyoung accepted his hand and jumped down from Eclipse. They left the colt there and walked into the Alpha's residence.

Again, the two kept quiet the whole time they were walking. Wonwoo kept a close eye on her from her back as he knew how hard it was for her to handle the situation now. He saw the funeral, all of them did. They couldn't imagine how the twins felt to see their parents in that condition. Also, they couldn't believe anyone would have the heart to do that.

"Shinyoung, how did the house look like?" Wonwoo voiced out. "Seungkwan told me it was white." Shinyoung answered shortly. The two then continued to walk in silent. Wonwoo kept thinking of ideas to talk with the Princess, but none of it seemed to be the best choice. Just as they were walking, Wonwoo noticed a house, slightly separated from the rest and it was white.

"Shinyoung." Wonwoo called her and she turned around, the male could that her eyes were blank. Something else was occupying her mind. He then pointed to a house on his left. Without hesitation, Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter