7

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days left until the big party, everyone in the kingdom were busy preparing their outfits, presents and other things for the party. Shinyoung had went for a visit to the town earlier with two of the knights, she masked herself so she wouldn't be recognised.

As soon as she stepped there, she felt loved by the people. The tailor shops especially were very busy when she pretended to ask for a dress. One of the tailor told her he had sold almost all of his dresses, the ones left are the big sized and he was sure she wouldn't fit. She even wanted to chuckle at some of the girls. she saw how excited they were to finally step in the castle.

"Funny isn't it?"

Shinyoung chuckled as she talked to one of the knights, she glanced a look at the girls standing by the fountain giggling about something. "What is, Your Highness?" Minghao asked and raised his brow out of curiousity. "I'm not sure myself, just looking at them laughing amuse me." she said and grinned to herself.

"Smiles are contagious." the young knight said and smiled to himself as he caught the big grin on the Princess's face. The Princess and the knights broke their thoughts when they heard what sounded like a bell ringing. Shinyoung snapped her head and looked at the direction where she heard the sound coming from.

"Come! Join the excitement! Test your skills of shooting with a bow and arrows!" A man exclaimed with a loud voice, catching attention of many including the Princess. She stood up from where she was sitting, with her eyes on the main attraction and she walked pass her guards toward the venue of that archery.

Seungcheol and Minghao were hesitant with her decisions as it might blow her cover. However, they decided to not act for now and just keep a close eye on her. They followed the girl close, not letting her out of sight and obviously they avoid her from being caught of interest by others.

All of the people who were also interested in joining walked pass under an arch and to a large field. There were about ten or more targets and a lot of people, males especially, queued for their turns. The ladies who were also there to watch, or to support their partners, sat under a tent. It was crowded, the two knights weren't sure if there was any space for Shinyoung.

"Your Highness, I'm afraid there's no vacant spot left for you to sit." Seungcheol whispered beside her as he didn't want anyone to hear him. "Who said I was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter