42

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Run, the voice in her head kept saying and she did. Shinyoung ran as fast as she could. Her heart was beating faster with every step, she was scared, worried. What if he's just like them? she thought. She was afraid to find out the truth, she kept telling herself that Junghan was different. trustable, but what if she was wrong? What if-

"Shinyoung, slow down!" her brother's voice managed to make her stop on her tracks. "Do you even know where you're going?" Seungkwan stopped when he finally caught up with the Princess. "We can't go like this, he'll suspect something." Seungkwan said and she couldn't argue with that. However, her mind was too busy thinking of ways to save him.

Just as the twin was about to go the other way, something caught the girl's eyes. Pecan coloured fur, Junghan's. Without a second thought, she ran away from her brother, approaching the wolf. Seungkwan turned around to find himself facing the white forest with no sign of his sister. Anxiety grew in him and he finally caught a sight of her running.

Doing the right thing, he followed her. However, he felt creeped out by the fact he couldn't see anything that his sister seemed to be following. Growing worried, he fasten his pace to stop her before it was too late.

Without realising, Shinyoung came to the edge of the cliff and she kept walking. Luckily, Seungkwan was fast enough to catch her by the elbow and pulled her to safety. Shinyoung gasped in a deep breath, realising she almost ended her own life without saving another person's life.

"What's the matter with you?" Seungkwan raised his voice out of worry. Shinyoung could not blame his twin, but she didn't blame herself as well. She was positive that she saw the wolf, she saw Junghan. At the exact moment, she realised something. It made her face pale out of horror, she was afraid of what she saw.

Without realising, she clinged onto her brother, tightly. Seungkwan noticed the sudden change in her and couldn't help staring down at her. He was well aware of her abilities and he didn't need to ask what she saw because it was obvious it wasn't something he'd like to hear.

"Come on," he pulled her and started heading for the woods. Shinyoung followed him without saying much, still horrified by what she saw. "He's going to time, if we waste more time." her brother said, as if already knew what her vision told her. She tighten her grip on her brother's hand and they walked into their unknown fate.

The forest finally became a scary place for the Princess although she had been told so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter