15

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinyoung was sent to her room the moment she stepped foot in the castle, her feet was badly swollen and Seungkwan thought she shouldn't be walking until it recovers. She didn't say much and walked up front towards her room with Minghao escorting her. She had trouble stepping as her sole hurted badly, but since she was close to her room she kept quiet.

The Princess walked into her room as Minghao closed the door and guarded outside her room. Shinyoung felt so much relieved as she lied down on her bed. She felt relaxed as her feet could finally breathe. It was painful and she wished she never had to wear heels again, but obviously that dream was impossible. She closed her eyes and was ready to drift into her dreamland as it had been a tiring night.

Seungkwan on the other hand went back to the ballroom, to inform the latest news. He was greeted by the Queen as soon as the guards opened the door, he heard wispers about his sister and he ignored it perfectly. Both the Queen and the King immediately asked about his sister and he told them that everything was under control.

"I have to apologise for the commotion created involuntarily tonight." Seungkwan started and every guests kept quiet as they wanted to know more about what had happened. Well, who wouldn't? All of them were having the time of their life when suddenly three knights came in and initiated a lockdown, all of them were scared and worried.

"What some of you assumed was true, the Princess was kidnapped." with those words from the Prince, immediately everyone started talking, coming up with more assumptions and stories. "However," Seungkwan stopped them from talking further. "The Princess has safely returned, and I am to apologise yet again for this mess." Seungkwan bowed down and everyone followed.

Soon, all the guests were escorted out of the castle to ensure their safety. By the time the castle was vacated, it was already late night, a few hours left to dawn. The Prince told his parents to rest and he said he will too, however he couldn't get any in his room.

He had the whole thing tonight replayed in his head, his twin's disappearance, the paws, his knights and it was even stranger how Shinyoung could safely returned.At first, he wanted to an explanation from her but seeing her condition he decided to ask later. The he thought of the knights again, he didn't want to believe what he saw, what he thought of them.

"What in the world happened?"

Jisoo was alarmed as soon as he saw his friend walking in the house. He was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter