1

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shinyoung!!"

The named girl quickly scrambled to her feet as soon as she heard her brother's loud voice from inside the castle. With rounded eyes she ran out of the door with the end of her dress sweeping the floor. She's a troublemaker, just like her brother or twin to be exact. She kept dragging her feet towards the garden and immediately squeezed herself in the middle of the knights.

All six males became alert at the sudden presence of the Princess, however she told them to shut up and act normal as she was currently hiding from Seungkwan. The knights nodded understandingly as they know how much the twins quarrel.

The Princess watched silently as she noticed her brother passing by the knights and they acted normal in front of him. So, she assumed that her brother must be far from where she was right now. She flashed a smile at the knights, they bowed in return, and so she head to the opposite direction from where she saw Seungkwan was heading.

Just as she tip-toed towards her chamber, she was caught by surprise with none other than her twin. She wanted to attempt for an escape but she was slightly late as Seungkwan grabbed her by the arms, forcefully. Shinyoung winced in pain, but she's used to it. They used to fight a lot more violent when they were younger.

"Do you mind telling me why is my frock coat all torn up?" he asked through gritted teeth. "Heh, funny story actually.." Shinyoung grinned as she tried to loosen up the tensed atmosphere. "Yes, indeed funny, the fact that it was my favourite!" Seungkwan shrieked. "You are going to be done once I report to Mother and Father on you sneaking out of the castle again." her brother said as he let go of her.

"No, please! I will give you anything, just please don't ever let Mother and Father know about this." this time, it was Shinyoung's turn to grab her twin by the arm. Getting caught by her parents about her sneaking out would be the end of her world. She understood perfectly that they were only worried because the world outside is claimed to be dangerous.

Seungkwan turned to look at his sister, he could see that she's tearing up as their parents are known to be a little too strict. Sighing to himself, he decided to let her pass. Well, they might fight a lot but that didn't mean he hated his sister, he just never tend to say he loves her either and same goes for Shinyoung.

"Thank you so much!" Shinyoung hugged her brother, an immediate smile plastered across their faces, and Shinyoung ran to her room. Seungkwan caught himself laughing at how childish his twin was. Although they're seventeen for this year, they still can't seem to let go of their childhood. It's as if they refuse to grow up.

However, they acted differently in front of their parents as they have high expectations for them, especially Seungkwan. He used to be the one with the most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter