38

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-Seungkwan!"

The Princess wanted to yell loud and firmly, but her shout sounded soft and she stuttered. What she had find out was just mind-blowing and it scared her the fact it had something to do with her own family. Without a second thought, she twisted the King's doorknob and walked inside his room. Seungkwan had already adapted to this new habit of his sister.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit pale." Seungkwan stated as he noticed the worn out colour from his sister's face. Shinyoung didn't say anything and just shoved the photo she found in her brother's hand. She sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath as she waited for his reaction.

A lot was going through her head, she had to take responsibility of this as she promised herself that she wasn't going to burden this on her brother's shoulder. However, she also promised tha she wouldn't hide any information she found from her brother. He had the rights to know as well as this involved their family and he had sworn to himself that he'll protect his only family left.

"Doesn't this indicates that the whole Alpha knew?" Seungkwan asked.

The Princess had expected a more common question like, "Where did you get this?" or "Who is this man?" but as expected from her brother, he tend not to ask stupid questions that even herself didn't know the answer. However, his question made sense to her. If the man could take a photograph of his crime in public, it does show that most of the Alpha clan or probably the whole wolf clan knew about this.

"Could the Beta be part of this? M-Maybe that was why they started killing each other. Maybe someone tried spilling the truth!" Shinyoung exclaimed and stood up from where she was sitting.

"Calm down now, we don't want to jump into conclusions." Seungkwan motioned for his sister to sit again. "Think throughly, maybe the Beta didn't know about this. Or else, how could they dare ask for your help when they knew it would lead to us finding this out?" the King rationally said and that calmed down the female's heart perfectly.

The twins stayed quiet for a while, it was terrifying, the photograph. "At least one of them should know." Shinyoung meant for it to be a whisper which only she could hear, but eventually her brother caught her words as well. "You're right." Seungkwan agreed and walked over to a table at the end of his room. He opened his drawer and grabbed something out.

It was an old book, one she had never seen before. "What's that?" Shinyoung voluntarily asked, she wasn't being patient enough to wait for her brother to explain first. The file looked really antique so it must've meant that it wasn't Seungkwan's and he must've found it somewhere. But where?

"It's Grandfather's." he answered shortly. However, his answer was enough to make hair stands at the back of her neck. This time, Shinyoung didn't ask further but waited for his explanation. "It was his diary, he would record his day in this." Seungkwan smiled a bit as he touched the top of the hard-covered book. He then flipped pages by pages.

"But something was wrong, he torn most of the pages after Grandmother gave birth to Father." He said as he showed Shinyoung the torn pages. The torn up pages were so many and it made them curious what he actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter