19

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan and Shinyoung looked at each other for a while, eyes rounded. They thought about whether they should turn around or just run away despite who the person could ever be. The two twins turned around in surprised, the unknown voice from behind them shocked them. However, they felt a little relieved when they knew the person who was talking.

"Soonyoung? You scared me." Seungkwan was the first to voice out. "My apologies, Your Highness but you and Princess Shinyoung shouldn't be out here all by yourselves as it is dangerous." the lad said. Seungkwan walked towards the two knights, but Shinyoung wasn't with him. She didn't know why but she hesitated.

"-We will you home." Soonyoung said, Shinyoung didn't hear the rest as she was busy looking around the town. It simply didn't make any sense. In her dream, she saw from afar a village being set on fire, the houses were burning and that was what she assumed happened with this one. However, the situation then changed. The villagers tied two boys and set them on fire and that scene was supposed to be right where she was standing.

But it didn't look the same.

Shinyoung kept looking around her and trying to see the similarities of the place and the one in her dream. However, it looked far different. So, was she in the wrong place?

It felt that way, but she was very certain about the burning part. It happened here, she was sure of it. The only thing she need to find know is where they two boys were being set on fire at, maybe the answer is there. The Princess then, took out the family photo from her dress. She stared at it, she had a feeling the boy in the photo was one of the answer.

"Shinyoung?"

The named female blinked her eyes at her brother at the mention of her name. "Let's go, we'll come back later." He whispered the last part. Shinyoung nodded her head and followed her brother. She kept glancing at the village until it finally disappeared from her sight. There was a missing piece in the puzzle and she needs to find out what.

"Where's Seungcheol?" The sudden question from Seungkwan, made both Soonyoung and Chan frozen on their spots. Shinyoung noticed that and couldn't help but to wonder the sudden strange actions coming from the two males. "W-What do you me-mean, my Prince?" the elder knight stuttered as he looked at the Prince for a reply.

He was worried, how would the Prince knew Seungcheol was with them when he and the Princess were both in this abandoned village? He could feel cold sweat running down his neck as he looked at Chan who was feeling the same thing as well.

"Ah, nevermind. He's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter