26

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole kingdom grieved over the lost of their King and Queen. The news spreaded like wildfire. It was a surprise how the whole kingdom found out, even other kingdoms sent their condolences as theh couldn't be there for the funeral. The commoners, the people who served the King and Queen, everyone attended the big funeral.

After the twins witnessed what happened to their parents, none of them spoke to each other. Shinyoung refused to leave her room until it was finally time for the burial. Her tears wouldn't stop falling, she couldn't even bare to look at her parents' bodies. It saddens her, she refused to accept that it was her parents' funeral. She watched as they brought her parents' coffins and placed it in front.

Shinyoung couldn't stop her tears, even if she wanted to. It was melancholic. Her heart was torn, she couldn't even stand it when she saw them for the first time so, how could she face them for the second time? They opened the coffins and her heart dropped as she heard gasps coming from the people. It wasn't suppose to be this way, her parents never did anything wrong. They were fair and kind.

Seungkwan immediately rushed to the King's and Queen's coffins followed by his sister. There was blood everywhere in the coffins, it wasn't right. Seungkwan had made sure everything was cleaned and neat after took the bodies back to the castle that night. The two of them looked at each other in disbelief and Shinyoung's eyes started to sting yet again.

Shinyoung touched her father's face as tears rolled down her cheeks. Seeing them this way broke her heart into pieces. She noticed what caused the blood on their white shirts. Even if they were killed their bodies didn't deserve to be in this horrendous condition. Their hearts were taken away.

She kept on crying at her parents' bodies and then her eyes caught something despite the tears blurring her vision. She wiped her tears and reached out her hand to grab what she saw in her father's open chest. Seungkwan had his eyes rounded as he was shock of what his twin was doing. He wanted to stop her but he didn't because he knew Shinyoung wouldn't do that without a reason.

Shinyoung had to hold back the urge to vomit as her hand enters her father's insides. It was disgusting, but she had to know what was placed in there. Her hand was red, covered in her own father's blood. She opened her hand and on her palm was glass. Both Shinyoung and Seungkwan looked at each other. It was absurd, how co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter