22

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, Seungkwan brought Shinyoung along with him as they headed towards the village of Griseld. A village where their people lived. This time, they didn't sneak out but they actually informed the knights about their visit. Of course, they can't be going all by themselves so Seungcheol had both Hansol and Mingyu to them to where ever they go.

The twins rode their horses to the village along with the two knights. When they finally arrived, the people who noticed them welcomed the twins warmly. The twins smiled back towards whomever greeted them. After a while, they sent their horses to stable in the village as they continued their journey by foot. Shinyoung then fasten her steps towards he twin's side.

"Seungkwan, how are we to find out answers if we have knights who we cannot trust following us?" Shinyoung whispered as she then glanced briefly at the two knights. She didn't want to have doubts in them as she had known them for quite some time and they were nice people. However, she knew Seungkwan was right. They were hiding something and they had to be careful.

"Don't worry we'll find a way. We always do." He said and flashed a small smile to her as he continued to look around for something.

Shinyoung wondered what her brother was looking for and what was his plan for today but knowing him, she knew he wouldn't tell her until he found whatever he was looking. And so, she proceeded to cluelessly and boringly looked around the familiar village. However, something caught her eyes as they were walking around. It was shining

Without uttering a single word to anyone, Shinyoung took a left turn and was separated from the three other males. Hansol who noticed that, immediately called for the Princess and it caught her twin's attention. Seungkwan immediately followed after her as he knew she could be unpredictable sometimes. Upon worrying of her, he ran after his twin.

Shinyoung walked into an alley behind houses as she continued her walk to where she assumed the light was. She could hear faint calls from her brother, but she decided to ignore thag for a while. Truth is, she saw the same colour of light when they were heading towards the village so she came to a conclusion, that this couldn't be coincidence. There must be a meaning.

The path continued until she reached a dead end, Shinyoung looked behind her back and then to the wall in front of her, the light was gone. Then, from the corner of her eyes she caught the shine of it again. Only then she noticed a path on her left and so, she walked there. As she walked she could see the light getting brighter and brighter and she got keen as well as excited.

Shinyoung fasten her steps as she wanted to know what it was and end it quickly so she and Seungkwan could return to their original intention of coming to the village. When she was getting closer, she noticed the shine was disappearing and the next thing she knew, her right foot wasn't stepping on the ground anymore.

"That was close!" Shinyoung exhaled a breath of relief when she heard her brother's voice and felt him pulling her back on the ground. She almost fell of a cliff! She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter