46

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn't took her long to recover, she opened her eyes to find herself still in the dark and cold forest. Besides that, she still had her arms around the man she used to be afraid of. Now, he wasn't as mean as she thought he was, his embrace was warm and for a second she forgot about everything she went through tonight, all the dark things.

"We have to find him." her words came out as a whisper, only audible to Junghan as he was the closest to her. He looked down on the girl he had in his arms, wondering what she meant.

"We have to find him!" Shinyoung said, this time her voice louder as she released her hold from Junghan's embrace. The others looked at her, surprised that she recovered that fast. However, none of them knew exactly of this him she was speaking of as they were two of them in their question. Nonetheless, none of them dared to ask again.

"Junhui, he's still in the forest. He's still looking for me, and we can't let him get away with what he has done!" Shinyoung said, it sounded like a command. A tone she never imagined using, she was feeling like a Queen for a brief moment, believeing in her brother's words. She was determined that she wasn't going to let Junhui pass for what he did.

Seungcheol's eyes flickered as he thought of his brother, she did it again. He saw the same determination before but it was in a different person, it made him feel empty that he could never see his brother ever again but somehow he was sure that he will be proud of his brother one day. Just like how he was proud to see the Princess grow.

By now, he could tell something must've happened to the King or else the Princess wouldn't be here all by herself but he knew better than to ask. He wasn't going to push her, instead he was willing to wait for her to admit it herself. That was just how Shinyoung was, hated being pushed around.

"You heard the Princess, we can't let him slide away." Seungcheol voiced out focusing all eyes on him as he swung the silver sword in his hand back and forth. Shinyoung stared at him for a moment, a bit surprised that he was there when he was locked up a few moments before she left the castle. Nonetheless, she flashed him a small smile to thank him.

Shinyoung watched as the rest of the guys left with Seungcheol except for Junghan until she had an idea. She called for Mingyu who was just about to leave with the rest of the pack. She wasn't sure that it will work but it just might. The three of them went the other way, where Shinyoung thought might be the greatest possibility of where Junhui was.

"Junhui!" Shinyoung shouted, with a silver sword in her hand. Her sword reflected the moonlight that was shining on her towards a dark path in the woods. Shinyoung eyed the light until she met with a familiar pair of eyes. She pointed the sword towards him, she wasn't anymore scared as she had nothing left to lose.

The wolf snarled as he bared his sharp teeth at her as if trying to scare her. Shinyoung didn't care, she was going to fight. She didn't care if she had to make her first kill tonight, she was going to do it to save everyone else.

"How brave of you, Your Highness to be standing here all by yourself." she heard his voice in her head. Shinyoung didn't know how it was possible, but none of it made sense anymore. It didn't took her long to realise what he had done to her this whole time, but it was enough to get her angry. She was frustrated that she let it all slipped pass her.

"You've been messing with me this whole time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter