31

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're telling me there are two wolves in disguise?"

Seungkwan asked as Shinyoung had barged into his room earlier as soon as she reached the castle. She didn't even give him time to ask her where she had been. Shinyoung nodded her head vigorously indicating she was confident with the information she had gather. Seungkwan however, was still as confused as he could be. What he just hear wasn't something he would describe as normal.

"Why would they be in disguise?" Seungkwan asked, it was still strange for him to register in his head. Shinyoung shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know the answer herself. Or at least she wasn't sure. "Junghan said they normally did that to get information that could destroy each other's clan." She wasn't really sure if the term 'normally' was suitable to use.

"There are no Alpha and Beta clans anymore, so what do they want?" Seungkwan kept going with the same questions Shinyoung had in her head. "According to Jisoo, only six of them survived in the ambush, but if we add with our knights it'll be eight, unless all six of the knights are wolves it'll be twelve of them." Shinyoung said and Seungkwan nodded, agreeing with her.

"But it doesn't make any sense, how could Jisoo missed that? How can he not realise more of them are still alive?" Shinyoung then asked. "Maybe because they were in different clans?" Seungkwan suggested. Shinyoung thought that it was possible as well. The village and the town were quite far, separated between the two clans.

The twins knew they had to be extra careful since they just found out one of the knights was in a disguise and they doubted that the rest of the pack knew about it. "I wonder who's the hooded man?" Shinyoung voiced out her thoughts. "Do you think it's one of the Betas?" Seungkwan asked, although he didn't want to doubt the wolves they're helping.

"His eyes did turn from blue to gold, which show he was disguising himself as a Beta." Shinyoung answered and the twins fell silent again. It was absurd, how can someone who came to them betray them? If that was the plan all along, what was their motive? Just brainstorming ideas made their heads spin. It was as if they're solving an endless puzzle.

"I guess the only way to find out is by asking them personally."

"Absolutely no, that is insane. I would never allow you to." Seungkwan immediately protested. Shinyoung groaned as she had expected his response. "There is no other way to solve this. Please, just let me handle this, just once." Shinyoung practically begged her brother. She just knew that she could trust her knights, they were loyal to her, she believed them somehow.

"Shinyoung, do you even hear yourself? They could kill you seconds before you even say a word. No." The King strictly stated. The conversation went on and on with Seungkwan giving her all kinds of excuses he could and all of them were literall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter