17

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have a safe trip, Mother."

Seungkwan said as he hugged the Queen last, their parents were going on a trip to another kingdom for a week so the twins were left behind. The two bid their parents goodbye until they couldn't see the carriage anymore. The Prince then slung an arm around his sister's neck as they head back into the castle. They were already used to it, their parents going on a trip and they're left behind.

"So, what do you want to do?" Seungkwan asked as he threw himself on one of the sofas. "Let's go on a trip as well." Shinyoung answered as she scribbled on her drawing block. The Prince scoffed at the idea, he thought Shinyoung was being sarcastic, but he didn't know that the Princess actually meant what she said.

"Alright, a trip into the woods." He joked, however the Princess didn't find it amusing at all as she was being serious. "I'm not fooling around." the Princess stated as she placed her drawing block down and eyed her twin. Seungkwan positioned himself sitting on the sofa instead of lying when he heard his sister said.

"What do you mean trip? Where?" Seungkwan asked as he wanted to know more about what was going on Shinyoung's head. "I want to go back to the wolves' house." Shinyoung said, avoiding the elder's eye contact and kept her eyes glued on the paper. "What?! That's ridiculous!" Seungkwan shrieked at the idea.

"Listen to me first!" Shinyoung rubbed her temples, hearing him screaming was the last thing she would want to hear. "I saw something far behind at the back of their house. It seemed like an abandoned, destroyed town. I wasn't really sure because it was dark, but I saw it. There was something there and I figured out maybe I can find answers there." she explained.

"How would you know if the answer is there?" Seungkwan asked, trying to convince her to not go there. True, that the wolves didn't harm her but it could turn different this time. "That's why I'm going to find out, idiot." Shinyoung rolled her eyes as she put the drawing block away and looked at her brother, for a reply.

After a moment of silence, Seungkwan finally spoke again. "But we can't possibly go on ourselves, and bringing the knights don't seem like a great idea as well." He said as he put one hand under his chin. Shinyoung thought about that as well, the knights' conversation last night was something she had to consider.

Maybe the wolves and the knights are from different pack and they're enemies. However, there was one question she couldn't answer. If the wolves are different by eye colours, why would a same eye-coloured wolf attack its kind? Like what happened w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter