11

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was as if everything moved in slow motion, Seungkwan watched as most of the guests took the center of the ball room and started dancing to the music. He didn't like dancing but he wanted to join it, the scene in front of him seemed so lively. Speaking of lively, the Prince stretched his neck a little thought he could find his sister on the dancefloor.

He turned to Hansol who stood by his side, it was strange. Just a few minutes ago, he saw his sister dancing with another guy and he still saw her after the dance was over, she was walking around the ballroom, greeting the guests probably. However, it didn't seem right as she was gone for what he would say too long.

"Have you seen the Princess?" Seungkwan asked Hansol as he was the nearest knight he could find. The male shook his head because he too hasn't seen the Princess ever since she left the ballroom. "Forgive me, my Prince but I haven't seen her after she left the room." Hansol said and it made Seungkwan felt even more uneasy.

"She left the room?"

"Yes, a moment after the first dance ended." Hansol replied to the Prince. Seungkwan kept quiet for a while, he felt as if he was missing something. "How many songs has it been?" he asked, couldn't get rid of the itching feeling. "Three, Your Highness." That moment, Seungkwan felt as if his heart was going to burst. He felt uneasy and it reminded him of his dream.

Immediately, he left the room and Hansol followed him, to ensure his safety. A lot of guests, especially the girls tried to talk to the ever so famous Prince, however he can't hear any of their voices as his whole system was anxious.

Seungkwan turned to his left and started to fasten his pace along the hallway. He needed to make sure that his sister was fine, and he was just overreacting. The next thing he knew, he started running down the hallway. He wanted to go outside the castle and towards the woods where he dreamt of his parents being slaughtered and his sister being taken away.

"Your Highness, look!" Seungkwan stopped on his tracks when he heard the coeval knight's voice. He turned around and jog towards the knight who was a few feet away from him. He didn't even realise he had been running quite a distance from the ballroom as the music was getting softer. Suddenly, the uneasy feeling came gushing through him again. What if he sees something he doesn't want to?

However, he brushed off all those negative thoughts and proceed to where Hansol was pointing. He followed the male's finger, he was pointing at something on the balcony. He looked at the ground and found a piece of cloth. Seungkwan braved himself and picked it up, he saw a colour of red stain on the cloth, it was her bandage.

"This is the Princess's. Where is she?" Seungkwan mumbled to himself as he looked around the balcony in case he'll find something useful. His eyes dragged towards the outside scenery, he saw the woods was dark as ever, the sinister looking place sent shiver down his spine on these cold days. Despite that, he saw something on the ground covered by thick snow... paws.

Without a second thought, he rushed from the balcony and towards the door. Hansol who was dumbfounded by what the Prince saw, quickly followed after him as he didn't want to be blamed for both the twins' disappearance. Seungkwan ran past another knight, Seungcheol. The elder knight was about to call for the Prince when he caught Hansol running past him and after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter