18

Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The twins had been walking for a period of time, but they still couldn't find the village or town Shinyoung was talking about. Not just that, they failed to find the wolves' house as well. By now, it was already afternoon and they knew that someone in the castle might have discovered their disappearance already.

"Shinyoung, are you sure we're not lost?" Seungkwan asked as he looked around his surroundings. Everything looked identical, the trees, the snow, everything. "Of course not, I know it's somewhere. I am using the same route Junhui used to take me back." Shinyoung said as she didn't bother to look at her brother behind.

She continued to look around carefully in case she missed a step. Seungkwan was about to shoot his sister with another question but stopped when he caught something from the corner of his eyes.

"Shinyoung, is that it?" He asked as he stopped walking and pointed to his right. At the mention of her name, the Princess turned around towards her brother and followed to where he was pointing. Between the path of trees, she could see an abandoned town just like how she saw a few nights ago. A smile formed on her face as she walked towards the place.

At first, Seungkwan hesitated because it didn't seem promising. However, since they've already gotten so far he knew there was no turning back. So instead, he followed his twin from behind. He kept an hawk's eye as they walked towards the eerie town, Seungkwan was worried that something might attack them surprisingly.

He stopped on his tracks when he bumped into his sister because she suddenly halted. Shinyoung shot him a look as she knew he wasn't feeling quite brave right now and the male flashed a sheepish smile. The Prince then followed his sister's eyes and found himself staring at the scene in front of him. He had a bad feeling about it.

"Are you sure about this?" Seungkwan asked as he focused on his twin instead of the village in front of him. "We are already here, I don't think I would want to return now." Shinyoung said and both of them took one last look at the village below them before walking down the slope.

The village was as what Shinyoung said, abandoned. It was buried in snow, the wooden planks used to build the houses were destroyed, burnt. What seemed to be the brick tiles on the ground was fully covered in thick, white snow. The place had an uneasy aura as well, it seemed that something tragic happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter