I won't break down!

Our Difference is now the Same!

Taeyeon stopped Eunbi before she could touch Sunny.

Everybody became quiet when the rest of SNSD entered the crowd.

“Oh my gawd it’s SNSD!” People started to gossip.

SNSD debut last year and wasn’t in school for their sophomores year because their busy schedules. “Taeyeon! You’re back how are you?!” Eunbi gave Taeyeon a hug. Taeyeon who didn’t hug her back pushed her.

“Yah, do you have any right to splash water on her?” Taeyeon nodded her head at Sunny. “Taeyeon why are you defending someone so lame?” Eunbi rolled her eyes at Sunny.

“The person you are calling lame is my BEST friend.” Taeyeon took Sunny’s hand and bumped shoulder with Eunbi. “Ignorant people like you get on my nerve.” Taeyeon walked away with SNSD following behind her.

Eunbi threw a tantrum, “OH MY GAWD!”

 

SNSD and Sunny went into SNSD’s lobby hangout room. Taeyeon let go of Sunny. “Are you crazy letting them treat you like that?! Before I left you promise me that you would stand up for yourself!”

“You know if I did I would’ve got into a fight with someone.” Sunny said.

“Bet she would, with her temper.” Jessica placed a hand on Sunny shoulder. Taeyeon sighed and hugged Sunny. “I miss you…” “I miss you too…”

“Awwwwh! Group hugs girls!” Tiffany ran over and joined the hug.

It turns out that some of the members had class with Sunny.

After school Sunny and Taeyeon decided to catch up at a local café.

“How does it feel like being a K-pop star now?” Sunny asked. “It’s wonderful! The schedule is tiring but singing and seeing all those fans are just…perfect.” “I can’t wait in till you debut Sunny. I’ll be in the front row cheering you on!” Taeyeon continued.

Sunny smiled. “Yah where all the aegyo?” Taeyeon nudge her head. Sunny pouted, “It disappear when you went away.” Taeyeon laughed and pinched Sunny cheeks, “Oh my honey I miss you!” 

Sunny took another sip out of her milkshake. “How’s Leeteuk oppa?” Sunny moved her eyebrow up and down. “YAH!” Taeyeon screamed making everyone look at them. “

Sunny laughed. “We are NOT dating.”  Taeyeon made sure Sunny heard every word. “Keep screaming and everyone will recognize you through the disguise.” Sunny pulled Taeyeon’s hat lower.

Super Junior song started playing on the radio. Sunny started singing along, “Sorry sorry sorry!” Taeyeon shook at her friend lameness.

Sunny was dancing in her chair but stopped when Sungmin started singing. Taeyeon looked at Sunny who suddenly stopped but finally understood. Out of SNSD Taeyeon’s was the only one who knew Sunny had feelings for Sungmin.

“Sunny it’s been years…Why can’t you get over him?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know Taeyeon…”

The song ended and a lady on the radio started speaking. “SNSD have returned home and started school again today. In one week Super Junior will return home too! Let’s show both SNSD and Super Junior love!”

“Did you know about this?” Sunny asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded, “Sunny I –“

“It’s fine Taeyeon I know you didn’t want me to get hurt.”

“I’ll will be here for you Sunny.”

Sunny stuck her tongue out playfully at Taeyeon.

 

 

One Week Later -

The bell rung and everybody was heading to the cafeteria. Sunny stopped by her lockers to put up some books. “Four eyes!” Sunny heard some girls say but she ignored it. When Sunny closed her locker someone who was running bumped into her making the both of them fall.

“Aish!” Sunny got up and patted the dirt off her skirt. She fixed her glasses and looked up to see who it was, she froze. The boy was about to apologize but he stopped when he saw who it was.

“Come on Sungmin!” Donghae screamed. Sungmin ran past Sunny and catch up with Donghae. Sunny stood there looking at the ground. ‘Was that really him?’

“Unnie why are you staring at the ground?” Seohyun asked. Sunny snapped out of her daze. “Hm? Nothing. I heard they are having cake for lunch let’s go!” Sunny said in her sweet kid voice.

Sunny and Seohyun catch up with the rest of SNSD at a table. Eunbi and her little group came over and sat the table. “Ugh why is she at the table?” Eunbi stared at Sunny.

“Yah Kim Eunbi even though you are my friend she is my friend too.” Taeyeon. Jessica stared at Eunbi with cold icy eyes. Never a day in her life she liked Eunbi.

Girl started screaming when Super Junior entered the cafeteria. Playful boys like they are. They greeted everyone and played around.

Super Junior walked over to the table and greeted SNSD.

“OI! SUNNYYY!” Heechul dragged Sunny up and hugged her. Eunbi watched from the corner of her eyes and was full of jealous.

“Oppas!” Eunbi said in her sweet charming voice. “Ugh.” Jessica mocked Eunbi. Tiffany nudges Jessica side.

“Hey Eunbi.” Leetuek said.

Sunny and Sungmin made eye contact and just looked at each other. “Ohh do you have a crush on our Sungmin?” HeeChul teased Sunny. “Yah HeelChul!”

Eunbi smirked and came up with a plan.”Sungmin oppa!” Eunbi hugged his arm.

“Hello Eunbi” Sungmin said in his cute voice. Sunny felt something dying inside of her. “Oh HeeChul I’m going okay? I have to see my Uncle.” Sunny took her bag and plate. She waved cutely at HeeChul and left. Taeyeon watched Sunny leave and went after her.

Eunbi had that devilish smile on her face. She continued to talk to Sungmin.

“Yah wasn’t that the President niece?” Eunhyuk asked. “Yeah why?” HeeChul took Jessica fries. “Yah!” Jessica punched HeeChul.

“Then why did you talk to her that way?!” Eunhyuk said. “Yah Sunny isn’t like that. She just wants to be treated normal.” HeeChul said.

Sunny clutched onto her book bag straps and kept her mind straight.

“Sunny!” Taeyeon yelled from behind. Taeyeon catch up with Sunny. “Are you okay?”

“Of course!” Sunny winked at Taeyeon and have her a tumbs up. “Aiggoo! I’m so proud of you!”

 

 

Sungmin looked at the door way that Sunny walked out.

‘Is that really her?’