My Heart is going to Explode.

Our Difference is now the Same!

It was a week before prom and every girl but Sunny found their dress. Sunny sighed and prop her elbow on the table.

‘Every girl but me is squealing about prom’ Sunny sighed.

She was currently in third block wondering. Her phone started to vibrate, she sneakily hid it somewhere the teacher couldn’t see it, and read the text.

‘Are you willing to ditch school?

-          Jonghun’

 

Sunny smiled and shook her head at the rebellious boy. She looked up real quick to see if the teacher was checking. She quickly text back:

‘My 3rd block ends in 10 minute see you by the gate

-          Sunny’

Sunny anxiously waited in till the bell rung.

Dinnnggg!

Sunny dashed out the room and ran towards the gate. Sunny ran past the girls.

“Why does she look so happy for?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know but lets follow!” Taeyeon ran after Sunny.

Super Junior was in the parking lot waiting for their van to pick them up for their photoshoot. They say SNSD and waved at them. The girls ran over to the boys and made them duck down.

“What’s happening?!” Siwon asked.

“Shh!” Jessica hushed him up.

Seohyun pointed at Sunny who was walking towards the gates. All of a sudden a motorcycle stopped in front of the gate.

Sungmin furrowed his eye brow.

‘Who is that?’

He watched as the boy took off his helmet.

‘No way…’

“Oh my gawd! It’s Jonghun!” The girls screamed.

Sunny smiled at him and took the helmet he handed to her. Jonghun put on his helmet and sped off. Everyone stood up and was talking about what just happen.

“Why is she with Jonghun?” Leeteuk asked.

“He is the savior!” Yuri smiled.

Sungmin kept his eyes on the gate. He was angry, sad, and full of mix feelings. He was with Eunbi now; he shouldn’t be feeling like this.

It stilled pain to see her with him. It was always him that came to her side when it should have been him.

‘What does she see in him any ways…He’s not that great… ’

The van arrived and Sungmin shoved against everybody and got in the van.

“Some one is jealous~” Eunhyuk whistled.

Tiffany snickered and walked away.

“That’s what you get when you play the game with Sunny!”

The girls took one last glance at Super Junior before leaving.

 

-

 

Sunny liked…No loved the feeling of being a rebellious student for once. She loved the feeling of the wind hugging her. She loved the warmth of Jonghun’s back. She loved the moment.

The motorcycle stopped in front of a forrest.

“Where are we going?” Sunny asked scared.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to kill you or anything” Jonghun took off his helmet.

“WOOOO” Sunny heard boys yelling and water splashing from a far.

Jonghun led Sunny through the woods and to a river with a small river fall. Even though it was small it was good enough to jump off of. She watched as Hongki and Min Hwan fighting each other to get to the top of the waterfall. Hongki pushed Min Hwan down into the water.

Sunny laughed.

All the boys stopped swimming and looked up.

“OI IT’S SUNNY FROM SNSD!” The boys swam to shore and gather around her.

“Calm down calm down!” Jonghun pushed all the boys away.

“Sunny I’m pretty sure you know the boys” Jognhun said.

Sunny nodded but her eyes were focused on the waterfall.

Hongki and Jae Jin smirked at each other.

They both nod at each other and walked towards Sunny. They picked her up and ran to the top of the waterfall.

“NO NO NO!” Sunny screamed.

Jonghun eyes widen but did nothing he found it entertaining.

Hongki and Jae Jin threw Sunny over the waterfall.

Jonghun busted out laughing. Sunny head came to the top of the water and gasped for air.

“Do you think this is funny?!” Sunny swam to the shore.

Jonghun continued to laugh at her.

Sunny smirked as she  whisper something to the boys. They evilly smirked with her and wlaked towards Jonghun. Jonghun eyes widen and back up.

The boys grabbed him and pushed him into the water.

Sunny started laughing.

Jonghun got up and laughed.

‘That’s right Sunny…Keep smiling and laughing…Stay like that forever’

After awhile awhile of swimming and playing around. Everyone walked to a near by cabin.

“What is this place?” Sunny asked.

“Our hide away” Jonghun replied.

Jonghun handed her a pair of sweats and a tee. She took them and went into the bathroom to change.

“So when are you planning to ask her?” All the boys said in union. “I really don’t know…” Jonghun said.

“We’re giving you the chance now” Hongki said and left the cabin with the boys.

Jonghun was bewildered and started to panic.

‘What if she says no?!’

Sunny came out and comb her hair with her fingers.

“Where are the boys?” Sunny asked.

“They – They left” Jonghun stuttered.

“Oh” Sunny nodded.

“I actually got a question Sunny…” Jonghun said.

“Sure ask away” Sunny said as she plotted herself on the sofa.

“Will you – please get me some icecream?!” Jonghun blurted out the wrong words.

Sunny laughed “Sure why not?”

She headed towards the door. Jonghun grabbed her wrist “WAIT!”

“Whats wrong?” She asked.

“That’s not the question I want to ask” Jonghun felt like he was having a heart attack.

“What is it?” Sunny looked at Jonghun weirdly.

“WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?!”