She's cheating on me...For him

Our Difference is now the Same!

A week into their relationship and everything was just perfect and fine. They thought they would have a happy ending like in every fairy tales. Well…That’s what everyone thinks right?

“Oppa make sure you rest a lot” Sunny said before she got on the place to go to a charity concert. “SUNNY EVER SINCE YOU DATED HIM YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!” Sunny could heel Heechul yelling in the background. Sunny laughed “Sorry oppa I’ll make I bring your favorite stuff back!” Sunny heard Heechul scoffed and Sungmin laughing.

“Well I have to go oppa”

She heard Sungmin sighing. “You’re going to be gone for a week, make sure you don’t do anything reckless.” “Same goes for you oppa.”

“Bye My Sunny bunny ~” Sungmin cooed. “Bye oppa” smiling, Sunny hung up.

Sunny plugged in her ear phones and sat down next to Taeyeon who was already fast asleep from exhaustion. Sunny buckled her seat belt and leaned back for the long trip to Italy.

Not knowing anything the girls didn’t realized that back at the airport there was one mysterious reporter following their every step closely. “They left, should we publish the magazine now?”

A female voice was heard from the other line “No, I have a feeling there will be something more at the Italy charity concert.”

 

-

 

SNSD walked out the airport and the flash of lights started to blink in their eyes. They could hear fans screaming for their names, news reporters asking them questions, and paparazzi sneaking into their life. Sunny put on her shades from the sun that was shining extra bright for the day.

They got into the van and drove off to their presidential suite. Sunny ran into the suite and crashed onto the couch. “Ughhhhh!” Sunny groaned into one of the decorative pillows. Yuri sat next to hers and let out a long sigh. “Why are we exhausted today?”

“Probably from our schedule.” Yoona who didn’t even bother reaching the couch, made her self comfortable on the floor.

 “Girls you have about two hours to sleep then wake up later at 5 to get ready” The manager said before he left downstairs to deal with things. Sunny decided to stay in the room with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Sunny lay down on the bed and instantly dreamed of something she wasn’t suppose to…

-

 

“What are you doing here?” Joongki stared at twin Sungmin with icy eyes.

“What else? I am here to get her back” twin Sungmin pulled out his sword. Joongki pulled out his pure white gun and aimed it at twin Sungmin.

“You don’t deserve to hurt her anymore” Joongki sneered.

“If you look at my left eye its back to normal” twin Sungmin angrily barked. Joongki halted from what he was doing and placed his hand back down. He looked at twin Sungmin eyes and realized it was back to normal.

“Whatever is happening to them in reality is bringing this place back to life.” Twin Sungmin jabbed his sword into the ground.

“Why is the other one still black and gold?” Joongki asked.

“Apparently something is still bothering the both of them” twin Sungmin snapped his finger and his masque masked appeared out of thin air. He grabbed it and placed it back on his face. “Now tell me where she is” Sungmin took his sword out of the ground and pointed it towards Joongki.

“You won’t ever know” Joongki raised his gun.

“Where is she?!”twin  Sungmin voice shook the ground. “SHE NOT HERE!” Joongki was on the edge of pulling the trigger but he knew he would be punished if he killed someone.

A thunder appeared out of no where and shocked a ground from faw away. Joongki eyes widen ‘Why is she back!?’

Twin Sungmin smirked and quickly got on his huge black tiger. Twin Sungmin rode off to fetch Sunny. “NO!” Joongki got his horse and raced after twin Sungmin.

 

 

Sunny woke up and found her self in the same white dress from last time. She could feel the broken grass underneath her. She got up and looked around her; it took her a couple of second to realize that she wasn’t supposed to be here.

She heard a tiger growl and looks its way. Her eyes widen as she saw twin Sungmin. She saw Joongki on his horse a couple feet behind twin Sungmin. “Run Sunny!” Joongki yelled.

Sunny could feel her feet running off taking her somewhere. ‘Why am I back here?! I didn’t do anything to hurt myself!’

Sunny felt someone arms wrapping around her waist and picking her up. She shut her eyes and hopped it was Joongki. Then she felt unfamiliar fur that was sitting on…It was the tiger. She was with the devil twin Sungmin.

Sungmin snapped his finger and they disappeared. Joongki stopped his horse ‘Crap!’

 

 

“Let me go!” Sunny jumped off the tiger and backed away. Twin Sungmin took off his mask and made Sunny look at him. She was so in shock that she didn’t know what to say.

“What’s happening in reality?” She could hear the roughness in his voice. “What do you mean?” Sunny pushed twin Sungmin away from her.

“Look at my left eye…It’s back to normal but…My right eye isn’t” Sungmin pointed out. “So what happened between you and the real Sungmin to cause this?”

“Well…we’re dating…” Sunng said.

“Then what the hell is stopping the both of you that I can’t get my right eye?!” Sungmin voice raised.

“I don’t know!” Sunny yelled.

Twin Sungmin voice was no longer heard as he started to disappear.

 

-

 

Sunny woke up from the shaking from Tiffany “Sunny wake up it’s time to get ready.” Sunny nodded and got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom.

“What’s wrong with Sunny?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged “She been having these weird nightmares that she won’t tell me about.”

Tiffany frowned and sighed.

Sunny splashed her face with water and looked at herself in the mirror. “Lee Soon- Kyu…Those dreams are not true…Don’t let it bother you…”

Even though she kept saying those words to her self repeatedly it wouldn’t work. The whole day while she was on stage; she was nervous and shooken up.

They were finally down with their performance and went to their waiting room. Sunny sat on the couch and rubbed her forehead.

She felt someone sitting next to her “Sunny what’s wrong?” It was Tiffany voice. “Nothing Tiffany” Sunny lied.

“We’re friends you expect me to believe that?” Tiffany argued.

Sunny was about to talk when there was a knock on the door. “Come in” Yuri said. Jonghun came in a smiled. “Can I speak to Sunny?”

“Ohhhhh~” Sooyoung cooed.

Sunny got up from the couch and walked out to the hallway to speak with Jonghun.

“I haven’t talk to you in the longest” Jonghun said.

“How are you?” Sunny didn’t feel like talking at all. Jonghun quickly recognized and handed her a some cold ice tea.

“I can tell you don’t feel like talking so drink up” Jonghun smiled.

“FT.Island is next on stage!” The both of them heard is on the intercom.

“Well I’ll see you around!” Jonghun ran off.

The girls shot their heads out of the door. “Are you dating him?!” They blasted her with the question. “No, he just a friend!” Sunny drunk the ice tea and smiled.

“Aigoo How could a guy be so handsome?” Jessica complimented.

“Yah you can’t steal my best friend!” Sunny frowned playfully.

 

-

 

“Is SNSD Sunny dating FT. Island Choi Jonghun?” The news reporter kept speaking. “We were linked pictures of them in a café eating and talking. Also pictures of them in a park together. He was seen handing her his jacket.”

Super Junior became speechless and kept looking at the T.V.

“We also got pictures of them shopping together.” The lady said.

The boys looked at Sungmin who looked heart broken.

Sungmin took the laptop from Donghae lap and went on a site filled with gossip. He scrolled down the pages and found various pictures of them together.

‘It was true…She is cheating on me…for him…’

 

 

-

 

 

 

PLEASE READ

 

There seem to be a confusion of what's happening in Sunny's dream.

in chapter 12 twin Sungmin pushed her into the waters but in chapter 15. Before she could faint/close her eyes she saw a hand reaching out to her. ITS NOT TWIN SUNGMIN!!

Before she closed her eyes she saw a hand reaching out to her. Once she touched the tips of the anonymous(joongki) person fingers the water disappeared and blah blah blah.

Hence the world anonymous.

i'm sorry if i caused any confusions )8 . Hope this fixed everything up but if you still have questions then please leave them in the comment box below<3

 

PLUS DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT SUNGMIN GOING ON WGW...AND IT'S NOT WITH SUNNY?! WHATTT?! D8 wonder what Sunny reaction was...