How could you forget us Noona?!

Our Difference is now the Same!

Everybody crowed at the main entrance waiting to see if the rumors were true or not.

Eunbi and her group stood in front waiting. “That ugly brat can’t turn into pretty. Once you’re ugly you stay that way.” Her friends agree and had this sour and hatred faces that was shown.

The door opened and came in Sunny. Eunbi and her friends had the same expression as Super  Junior. Their mouth was wide open. “Oh my gosh! She has the latest heels from the new line of Gucci!” Eunbi’s friend wailed.

Sunny walked in front of Eunbi. “How you like me now?” Sunny smirked and walked off.

“WOO SUNNY!” Yoona cheered.

“Was that really Sunny?” Heechul was still dazed by her new transformation. Sungmin could feel his heart bearing. Ba Bum Ba Bum Ba Bum.

‘Why did you change?’

 

-

 

It was lunch time and it was time for Sunny to step up her game again. She walked to her locker and found Sungmin going through his.‘Sunny you can do this…’

Confidently, she walked to her locker that was next to Sungmin’s and opened her locker. From the corner of her eyes she saw Sungmin looking at her. She placed her books in the locker and closed it. When she walked past him he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“Why did you change?” Sugmin looked at her. Sunny who refused to look at him and kept her face forward. “Is that any of your business?” Sunny yanked her arm away from Sungmin and walked off. ‘How do you feel to be ignored like that Sungmin?’

‘Please don’t tell me this is all my fault.’ Sungmin walked the other way towards lunch.

Sunny didn’t feel like going to the lunch after what happened. Her heart felt like it was going to break but she knew she had to be strong. She walked into the elevator and went to the top floor, she walked up a flight of stairs, and opened the door to the rooftop. She took off her heels and walked barefoot, “Stupid heels.” She threw them behind her. “Stupid boys, stupid life, stupid school!” She screamed out. 

Someone who was sleep was suddenly hit by a pair of heels. The handsome person woke up and rubbed his eyes. He saw a girl looking at the school, “You know it’s not nice to throw heels at someone.”

Sunny turned around quickly and saw a handsome man rubbing his head. “I’m so sorry!” Sunny kept apologizing and bowing. The handsome person got up and walked over to Sunny and handed her heels back. “I never seen you here, are you new?” Sunny shook her head. “What’s your name?” “Lee Sunny.”

The handsome person eyes widen. “Lee Sunny? As in Lee Soon-Kyu? The president of this school daughter?!”

‘Another person that won’t treat me right…’ Sunny nodded her head. “Woah you look different do you know?!” The handsome person laughed. He pinched her cheeks and ruffled her head. Sunny had bewildered eyes. ‘Maybe not...’

“Whoops, I forgot you’re older than me, sorry unnie.” The handsome person bowed like a gentle man. “Who are you?” Sunny asked. “Do you really not know me?...” The handsome person asked. Sunny shook her head. “I’m Key! From Shinee!”

‘Shinee?’ Sunny had a clueless expression on her face.  “Noona! How could you not remember the group that you first met in the entertainment industry building!” Key whined. “Oh! KEY! I AM SO SORRY!”

Key pretended to act sad and pouted. “I’m so sorry Key. It’s been years since I seen you. What happened?” “Training.” Sunny nodded and understood.

“Yo Key It’s time to go!” The rest of Shinee came out to the roof top. They stop when they saw a cute girl talking to Key. “Oh my goodness you’re so cute!” Taemin ran over and pinched his cheek. “Yah that’s Lee Soon-Kyu you’re touching like that.” Taemin stopped and his eyes grew so wide. He go ton his knee and apologize, “I AM SO SORRY NOONA!” He hugged her leg, “Please don’t get mad at me.”

Sunny started laughing. “It’s okay Taemin.” “Noona you look so different though…” Minho stared at Sunny.

“I can’t be pretty?” Sunny asked. “You was always beautiful behind those glasses.”

Hearing those words from Minho almost made Sunny cried. “Thank you Minho.”

“Are you about to cry?” Onew asked. Sunny shook her head. “I’m touched.” “Let’s go to lunch noona!” Jonghyun grabbed Sunny’s hand and the all of them walked to lunch.

As they walked toward the cafeteria girl envied Sunny as they had Shinee around her. Eunbi walked past them and stopped and looked back. “Is that Sunny with Shinee?!”

They entered the cafeteria and all eyes were on them.

“Oh my gosh it’s Shinee!”

“Look it’s Sunny! She look so pretty!”

All fake people…One moment they turned their back on me now they are calling me pretty?’

Sunny!” Jessica waved her hand from the table. Sunny waved her hand and walked over there with Shinee behind her. “Where were you?” Hyoyeon asked. “Throwing heels at people,” Key rubbed his bruise on his head. All of Super Junior and SNSD looked at them weirdly. “Anyways…Sit down and join us for lunch!” Leeteuk said. “Actually we have to leave to the building right now,”  Taeyeon got up from the chair. “Sorry Sunny. We will see you tomorrow okay?” Sunny gave her a cute smile and nodded. SNSD said their goodbyes and left.

“Noona sit by me!” Key patted the seat by him. Sunny gladly sat down and acted aegyo with Key. Sungmin poked his food and continued to ignore Sunny.

“Yah Sunny is it really okay to change like that?” Heechul asked. “Why not oppa? “ “Just asking.” He observes Sunny. “Sunny you look pretty don’t worry.” Eunhyuk said.

 

-

 

After lunch everyone went to class and continued their day. It was the end of day and everyone was rushing out of school.

A reckless student didn’t stop at the stop sign and sped his way through the parking lot. Super Junior walked out of school. “He think he can speed wait till I get my car,” Shindong boasted about his truck.

“SUNNY WATCH OUT!” Donghae screamed. Super Junior eyes were on Sunny who was about to be ran over by that car who kept honking but Sunny couldn’t hear because she had her head phones on.

Without a thought Sungmin ran over to Sunny and pushed her out the way. She hit her head on the road pavement hard.

BOOM! The car ran into a tree

“SUNGMIN!” Super Junior ran over to the disaster and found Sungmin safe. He was breathing heavily and held on to his chess. “Yah Sungmin are to insane?!” Eunhyuk hugged Sungmin glad that his friend is safe.

“SUNNY! SUNNY WAKE UP!” Heechul patted Sunny cheeks softly.