Winter Trip pt. 2

Our Difference is now the Same!

“Where the hell did she go?” Sungmin searched around for Sunny. He wrapped his scarf around his neck as it got colder. The clouds took over the skies, the wind controlled the people, and the snow whitened everything.

Sungmin started to get worried that he would never find Sunny. “HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!” he heard Sunny voice. ‘Sunny!’ Sungmin tried to follow her voice. “Is anyone out there?!” He heard Sunny screaming again

“Sunny!” Sungmin screamed out but no voice was followed back. “SUNNY!” Sungmin continued to go the path he heard Sunny voice from. He started to run through the trail and found someone sitting by the tree. “Sunny!” Sungmin shook her. “Sunny?!” Sungmin held her in his arms.

He carried her on his back and ran to find a near by cabin. Somehow he managed to break the lock and get in. Luckily there was already furniture’s in the cabin ready. Sungmin laid Sunny softly down on the couch and started the fire in the fire place. He took off his thick coat and wrapped it around Sunny. He rubbed his hand together for warmth and softly placed them on her cheeks to get warm faster.

He went into a room and tried looking for blankets but he found nothing. He went to the other room and searched through the wardrobes and closet. When he opened the last wardrobe there was a blue quilt. He grabbed the quilt and ran back out into the living room. Sungmin placed the blanket on top of her and tucked her in.

Sungmin went into the kitchen and checked if the water was working or not. He the faucet but nothing came out. ‘Crap!’

He walked back into the living room and sat on the ground next to the couch. He took his phone out of his pocket and tried calling Leeteuk the leader.

He didn’t have his hope up so high since there was a snow storm and probably no signal out in the woods. It started to ring ‘WAIT IT’S RINGING!’

‘Hello Sungmin?!’

Sungmin heard Leeteuk voice.

“Hyung!”

‘Yah Sungmin where are you!?’

“I’m out somewhere in the woods right now.”

‘WHAT ARE YOU OKAY?! THERE’S A SNOW STORM!’

“I broke into a cabin so I’m okay.”

‘Please tell me Sunny is with you’

“Yeah she is”

Sungmin looked at Sunny calm face sleeping. He felt her cheeks which was starting to warm up.

‘Good, we’ll get help as soon as possible!’

“Hyung –“

Beep Beep Beep

“No no no no don’t lose signal on me now!” Sungmin tried calling Leeteuk again but he had no signals. Frustrated he threw his phone to the ground.

 

-

 

“SUNGMIN!” Leeteuk screamed into the phone.

“Where is he hyung?!” Kyuhyun asked. “He some where in the woods in one of those cabins” Leeteuk quickly put on his sweater and ran out the suite. He went down into the main lobby and looked everywhere for Mr.Choi. He spotted him talking to the rescue team and ran to him. “Mr.Choi he is in one of those cabins in the woods!” “What do you mean Leeteuk?”

“He called me before we lost signal!”

Mr.Choi looked at the rescure team who nodded and ran off to rescue the both of them. “I have to go with them!” Leeteuk tried going with them. Mr.Choi stopped him “Leeteuk it’s too dangerous. You and everyone else stay here with the other chaperons. I’ll go.”

Mr.Choi left with the rescue team.

Leeteuk starched his head in frustratment .

 

-

Sunny who fainted started to have her weird dreams again.

‘Is this a sigh that I am really going to die?’ Sunny felt the cold water touching her. She started to run out of breath and started to suffocate. Before she closed her eyes she saw a hand reaching out to her. Once the tips of her fingers came into contact with the anonymous person the water disappeared. She was now standing on a beach. She was still cold and wet from what happened earlier.

She looked up and found a man in an all black suit with a black mask on.

“Who are you?”

“Why is that important? Are you even glad that I even saved your life?” The person said calmy.

“Even if I die I would still be alive in real life” Sunny said. “Wrong you would be dead” the person took a couple step closer to her. “What you do in this world effect you in real life too, haven’t you notice?”

Sunny started to think about what has happened to her. The moment she got stabbed by twin Sungmin she was sent back into the emergency room and ever since she drowned she fainted.

Her eyes widen.

“You see now? Once you lose it’s game over.”  At the touched of Sunny short blonde hair it suddenly turned into long flowly hair. Sunny stepped back scared “What are you doing?!”  He took her wrist and at that touch she became dry. “I won’t hurt you…I promise”

“Who are you?” Sunny hands slowly reached the mask. He stopped her “I can’t tell you know but when the time is right you’ll find out.”

Sunny had nothing else to say but look at the waves. The boy slipped his hands through Sunny’s and led her to somewhere.

“Where are you taking me?” Sunny followed behind him. “To my kingdom on the other side of this place,” the boy continued “You might have created this land but half of the things you don’t ever remember anymore are in the Forgotten Palace.”

“Did I forget you too?” Sunny asked feeling bad. “Aniyo, I’ll tell you the story between of us when the time is right…”

‘Why does his voice sound so familiar?’ Sunny looked at him.

“If your palace is on the side then how did you know I was drowning on this side?”

Sunny could feel him stiffened up. “I had a feeling…”

They walked through a flower field. In the middle was a black horse with a white mane and tail. The boy let go on Sunny hair and turned around. “This is Faith, he’s my horse.”

“He’s cute” Sunny looked into the horse dark eyes. The man got on the horse “Get on.” He held a hand out and helped Sunny up.

“Hold on tight” The man warned Sunny. Sunny wrapped her arm around the man waist. The man slowly yanked on the leash signaling the horse to go. Within a second the horse was running in a speed of lighting.

Sunny felt like she was going to fall back. She felt a hand holding on to her arms “Hold on tighter!” Sunny nodded and tighten her hand around his waist.

Sunny didn’t realize that was resting her head on his back. Either way her mind was occupied by the sight her eyes were seeing.

“Hey…Stop real quick!” Sunny shouted.  The boy stopped the horse “What’s wrong?”

Sunyn got off the horse and looked around. “This waterfall…why does it remind me of something?”

“It-s” The man stopped.

Sunny felt something weird happening inside of her. “What’s happening to me?” She started to panic. The man softly laid a hand on her cheeks “Calm down…You’re waking up…”

“Will I see you again?” Sunny asked.

“That depends on you…”

 

-

 

Sunny woke up and looked around her. She realized she was warm and snuggly. She felt something moved on the floor. She looked and found Sungmin sleeping on the floor.

‘What happened?’

Sunny got up and shook Sungmin awake. “Sungmin” Sunny said softly. Sungmin rubbed his eyes and looked at Sunny “are you okay now?”

Sunny nodded “What happened?”

“I found you passed out on the trail” Sungmin got up. Sunny took Sungmin coat off and gave it to him “its cold, wear it.”

Sungmin shook his head “You need it more than I do.”

“Don’t argue with me Sungmin. It’s warm enough in here just wear it,” Sunny gave him the jacket and sat back down on the couch. She felt her short blonde hair ‘so was it only in the dream I had long hair?’

Sungmin sat on the other end “Sunny –“

“Please Sungmin don’t say anything to me” Sunny cut him off. ‘You had your chance Sungmin…’

“Just let me talk and you can listen…” Sungmin continued “I don’t know why I always screw up when I’m around you. I always get so excited when I see you but it ends up going down hill. My heart rate beat so fast that it’s hard for me to breath. The reason why I stood up for Eunbi? I don’t know why…I just don’t but please don’t misunderstand Sunny. The reason why I left you? It wasn’t because you became ‘lame’ It was because of Eunbi…”

Sunny looked at Sungmin in disgust, “Why is it always her?”

“Just let me finish…The day I asked Eunbi out she said yes…I became so excited that I wanted to tell you so I looked everywhere for you. When I found you in the library, I was literally about to scream your name out in till Eunbi stopped me. She asked me why I was about to talk to you and I told her to tell you about the good news.  She told me if I ever wanted to date her I can’t talk to people like you. I was a fool in love and just accepted…And when we broke up two years later in our Junior year I had no guts to tell you I was sorry…I knew you was already mad at me so I just continued to play the game of disliking you because you were ‘lame.’ I wanted you to forget me but that just…never worked out…”

A tear ran down Sunny cheek “For those years I felt like a fool…but now I really know that you are truly stupid Sungmin…”

Sungmin scooted closer to Sunny and held her hands “Please…”

Sungmin looked into Sunny eyes “I don’t expect you to forgive me but just don’t push me out of your life like that.”

He wiped Sunny tear away “I don’t care if you don’t talk to me…look at me…or even do anything just let me stay by your side…”

Sungmin looked at Sunny’s lip and leaned in closer. Sungmin kissed her sincerely. Sunny slowly kissed him back and hoped she could get answer out of this kiss.

‘Sungmin what have you done to me?’