You wish you take back what you did, huh?

Our Difference is now the Same!

They all went to a hair salon that their personal stylist owned. “Sunny this is Choi HyeRyun. “ Hyoyeon introduced the both of them to each other. Sunny bowed, “Hello.”

“This is the girl im giving a make over too?” HyeRyun  asked. The girls nodded. “Aigoo you’re so cute!”

“Lets start!” HyeRun took Sunny hand and took her to the other side of the salon while SNSD waited in the lobby room.

The girls waited in the lobby room while Sunny was getting a fix. After about an hour or so HyeRyun came out. “My newest creation…the new SUNNY!”

Sunny came out with honey brown hair that was cut into V layers. Her face had flawless makeup with the right touch of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush.

“Is that really our Sunny?” Yoona asked. Taeyeon stood up and walked around Sunny. She took off Sunny’s glasses, “You need contacts also an update in your wardrobe.” “Contacts?!”

The girls went to the mall to get Sunny prescribe contacts and new clothes.  They dragged Sunny into their favorite boutique. Yoona the girly girl she is threw every clothes she thought was cute at Sunny. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica went to the shoe section and grabbed every heel they thought was cute. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun ran to the accessories isle and took everything that they could.

After hours they went into each shop and bought everything. For a second Sunny thought she was going to go broke but she found out that her Uncle was behind this too. He gave Taeyeon his gold platinum card also the permission to spend whatever.  

 

---

 

Taeyeon decided to sleep over at Sunny’s place to help her get ready for the next day. They laid on Sunny king size bed facing each other. “What do you think he will say?” Sunny asked. “Sunny why are you still on him? If he can’t see the true beauty inside of you then he is not worth it. Leaving you just because you didn’t live up to the standard? He just stupid..all boys are..” Please with the answer Sunny smiled, “Let’s go to sleep Taeyeon.” Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

The next day the both of them woke up and got ready for the day. Taeyeon help Sunny with her hair, makeup, and fixing her school uniform.

“This skirt are too long on you…” Taeyeon went through her bag and threw her a school skirt and shirt. “Just wear mines for today. I’ll tell somebody to fix your uniform.” “What about you? You won’t have anything to wear!” Sunny tried giving Taeyeon her clothes back.

“I got an extra pair!” Tayeon handed Sunny back the pair of clothes. “Now go change or we’ll be late!”

Super Junior and SNSD hung around in the parking lots. Yoona sat on Leeteuk white Ferrari. “Where are Sunny and Taeyeon?” Sungmin looked up from his phone when he heard Sunny’s name. “I just texted Taeyeon, she says the both of them are on the way.” Jessica said.

Everyone continued to talk when a all white 2012 Acura TL with tinted windows drove through the parking lots. Super Junior and SNSD looked at the car as it parked in front of them. Fan girls start to squeals trying to wonder who it was while the boys envied.

“Woah I never seen that car around here.” Ryeowook said. The passenger door opened and came out Taeyeon. Super Junior and SNSD suddenly had a shock expression.

“Yah Taeyeon who is that in the car?!” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smirked and looked back to watch the grand finale. The driver seat door opened and came out a girl with shades on she twirled her keys around her finger. Super Junior all had their mouths wide open. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other and gave each other a high – five.

“Yah who is that?” Kyuhyun nudge Siwon. The girl took her shades off and showed her beautiful and charisma face. The way Taeyeon did her makeup gave her the finishing touch to blow everyone away but yet it was natural.

Seeing who it was Super Junior was blown away.

‘Is that really the Sunny I know?’Sungmin couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Her new hair showed more of her face and he clearly saw her beauty now. He looked at her legs as they were more shown because her skirt was shorter with those heels that help the legs look y. Her fitted white button down shirt showed her figure that made any guy want to wrap their hands around her waist. Sunny smirked and held her bag and blazer she look towards Sungmin and gave her signature wink. The girls walked away leaving all of the boys stunned

‘Do you really like me for my looks only?...Fool…Now I’ll show you who the real player is.’