Lee Soon-Kyu of SNSD!

Our Difference is now the Same!

Someone message me that I need to update faster. I'm deeply sorry to update so late. I am really sorry. I have work, school, volleyball practice, and i have to deal with my homework. If you could just wait a little longer than i would be much apperciated<3 (8

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny came out in a purple one shoulder Valentino Spring season dress. “Oppa. It’s Autumn and I’m wearing a mini spring dress.”  

Junsu stopped looking at shoes and walked over to Sunny. “Who cares you still look nice.” Junsu circled around Sunny.“Hmm…Try on the Gold and black leopard Louis Vuttion dress.” The assistant came over with the dress and took Sunny back to the fitting room.

The both of them were at the top Seoul formal outfits shop. Almost all the dress was over 500$. Only the rich came here and bought their clothes. It was rare to see someone from the middle or lower class here in this shop.

Sunny came out and covered her body with a blanket. “Oppa I feel……it had too many slit cuts.” Junsu rolled his eyes and yanked the blanket from Sunny. “It looks good on you…but I want something better…”

Sunny sighed she tried on over 20 dresses and the picky Junsu wouldn’t pick. “Can I just get this one? I’m tired of trying on dresses.” Sunny pouted. “Stop being a tom boy and shut up.” Junsu patted her cheeks softly. “Go on and try the next dress for oppa hm?” Junsu took Sunny hand and placed it in the assistant’s hand.  Sunny sent Junsu a sneer look and walked away.

After a couple of minute Sunny came out in a black Dolce & Gabbana mini black long sleeve dress, scoop neck, and a rear zip fastening on the back. “I like I like.” Junsu looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of a stun Sunny. “I look…” “Beautiful, y, pretty, or lady like.” Junsu finished it off for her. He smiled and looked back the assistant. “Get me those pumps that I was looking at earlier.” Junsu said. The assistant nodded and left to get the heels.

‘How come Junsu know fashion better than me…’  

The assistant came back and helped put the heels on Sunny.

“Okay perfect!” Junsu nodded proud. “How much is all of this?” Junsu asked.” 1,654 dollars sir” The assistant said.  “Bwoh?!” Sunny screamed. Junsu gave Sunny the signal to lower her voice down, “Chill Sunny I’ll pay for it.” “No oppa it’s my dress I’ll pay for it.” Sunny handed the assistant the credit card.

The assistant politely took the card but Sunny wouldn’t let go. The assistant smiled at Sunny and tried taking the card but it seemed liked Sunny hand was glued to the card. “Sunny…” Junsu said. The assistant yanked the card and left.

Sunny eye started twitch. “It’s okay Sunny…” Sunny told her self. The assistant came back and handed her card back. “Okay next! Hair and makeup leeetss goo!” Junsu said excitedly.

Sunny dragged herself to the door. “Wooo!” Sunny said sarcastically.

 

-

 

Super Junior was sitting at a round table while SNSD was sitting at the table next to theirs. “Where’s Sunny?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon shrugged. Everytime a guest came in the bell rung. Sungmin kept looking back each time he would hear a bell. The next bell rung and Sungmin didn’t even bother looking. “Woah is that Sunny?” Yesung eyes widen. Hearing Sunny name Sungmin turned around quickly and was froze. Then he was brought back to reality when she saw her hands wrap around Jaejoon’s arm.

“Woahh Jaejoong must have been stun by her new transformation too.” Siwon said. Jealously started fill Sungmin’s head again. DBSK and Sunny walked over to the table where her uncle and dad sat at and greeted them. Sungmin watched her every movement that all the boys could tell he was head over heels for her. “Yah Sungmin did she put you in a trans?” Heechul slapped the side of his head. “Stop looking at her.” Heechul gave Sungmin a warming.

Sunny ran over to SNSD table like a kid and started waving cutely. Tayeon slapped her arm. “Yah no aegoy!” The girls laughed.

“You look beautiful Unnie!” Seohyun complimented. “Thank you!” Sunny had the biggest smiled on her face. Jaejoong came over and took Sunny’s hand. “I’m sorry ladies but today I’m taking Sunny.” Jaejoong smiled and took Sunny to DBSK table.

“Ohhhh~” The girls teased. Sungmin stood up from the table. “I’ll be back. Ima go to the restroom.” Sungmin left. “Some one jealous” Kyuhyun whistled. Heechul threw a piece of bread at him “YAH!”   

Sungmin looked at himself at the mirror. ‘I regret what I did…’

He shook his head and washed his hands. When he was walking down the hallway Eunbi stopped him. “Oppa!” She said cutely. Sungmin wasn’t in the mood to talk anyone but he didn’t want to bring down anyone with his mood. He put on his aegoy face “Hellloooo~” Eunbi smile seductively at Sungmin. “Oppa be my date” Eunbi took a step closer to Sungmin. Sungmin rolled his eyes inside his thoughts. “I’m not allowed to have a date” Sungmin smiled politely at Eunbi. “Aww oppa…It’s okay” Eunbi leaned on Sungmin’s chest.

“I need to use the restroom.” Sunny excused herself. “Wait hold on Sunny I need to go to” Changmin left with Sunny. The both of them joked around hitting and pushing each other playfully. The both of them stopped when they say Sungmin and Eunbi ‘hugging? Flirting?’ Sunny looked the other way and quickly walked into the ladies rest room. Changmin eyes wondered somewhere else and ran into the men restroom.

‘F M L’ Sungmin mentally face palmed his forehead.

Sunny looked at herself in the bathroom. “What is this feeling?” Sunny crinkled her forehead while she thinking. Her phone started to vibrate in her clutch. She checked her phone and picked the call up. ‘Sunny are you done? I don’t want to walk out there alone with Sungmin and that girl there.’ Changmin whispered into the phone. Sunny giggled. “I’ll meet you outside right now okay?” Sunng hung the call and walked out the door. She saw Changmin from the end of the hall walking fast down the hall. He took Sunny arm and ran. “Oppa they’re not in the hall no more!” Sunny was struggling to run in her heels. “Oh yeah…” Changmin stopped and did a fake cough. He fix his suit and held his hand out. Sunny glad fully took it and walked back into the ball room.

Eunbi heard the bell ring and curious looked at who it was. She rolled her eyes when she saw Sunny. “Don’t you think Sunny curves look perfect in that dress?” A girl said. Eunbi drank her wine in one gulp and slammed her glass down.

Lee Soo Man stood on the stage and tapped the wine glass with his steak knife. Everyone became silent and waited for him to speak. “Today I want to debut two more girls into the industry!” Everyone clapped and waited anxiously to hear who it was. “

He smiled “Kim Eunbi!”

Everyone started to clap for her. She ran to the stage and shook Lee Soo Man hand. “Thank you so much!” Eunbi bowed down continuously. “The other person who will be debuting BUT she will be a member of SNSD is…”

SNSD girls walked up to the stage and stopped Lee Soo Man. “Let’s say it together Mr.Lee!”  He nodded and agreed. “So the newest member is LEE SOON-KYU!”

SNSD clapped and ran over to Sunny and dragged her to the stage. Sunny face was filled with confused and surprised expression.

“I really don’t have anything to say…” Sunny was sppechless.

“You don’t have to say anything!” Hyoyeon hugged Sunny tightly. Jaejoong walked up to sunny and handed her a bouquet of flowers. Sunny bowed “Thank you oppa!”

“How am I in SNSD?” Sunny asked.

“Well your friends begged me to let you in. Plus you had training from Wheesung so we thought it was fine for you to enter the group.” Lee Soo Man explained.

Sunny was so excited that she couldn’t say anything. She hugged the girls and jumped around.

‘Since Sunny is in SNSD. Will I be seeing her more often?’ Sungmin thought of a chance to gain her trust back.

“WOOO SUNNNY!” Super Junior cheered for her.

“GO SUNNNNNNNNNYYY!” DBSK also cheered for her.

Sungmin smiled to himself and cheered with the boys.

Eunbi stood on the side and watched as everyone clapped for her. ‘Why is she in SNSD and I’m not!?’ Eunbi walked back to the table and sat down. Thoughts filled her mind to get revenge on Sunny.

 ‘Watch out Sunny. I’ll be coming for you.’