One Year...

Our Difference is now the Same!

Sunny wondered through the cold and freezing park across from the hotel. ‘I’m so stupid to walk in the snow without a jacket…’

Out of no where she felt warmth embracing her. She quickly turned around and saw a handsome person saving her.

 

Heechul and Taeyeon ran out the hotel and spilt up to search for Sunny. Taeyeon went back into the their  room but she wasn’t found. She went to the indoor pool area, bar lounge, and any place that she could think off. Heechul ran to garden in the back of the hotel but Sunny was no where to be found.

“Sunny!” Heechul yelled out. ‘How is she going to survive in this snow like this she don’t even have a jacket with her!’  

A police came and stopped Heechul from going any further “Sir there is a snow storm coming in please get back into the hotel.”

“My friend is somewhere out there I have to look for her!” Heechul tried getting past the police. “We will send people to search for her but please get back in!” The police dragged Heechul back into the hotel.

Heechul yanked his arm away from the police and turned around to see a worried Taeyeon. “You didn’t find her?” Heechul shook his head.

 

Choi Jong Hun wrapped his black military coat around her. “I hope you know it’s snowing…freezing…and yeah…cold outside and you’re wearing a dress with no coat or anything. Plus you’re crying and the tears are going to freeze up your eyes.” Jong Hun wiped Sunny tears away with his thumb.

His kindness reminded her of the past and she busted out crying again. Jong Hun was in shock. “Wait! Wait! Wait! What I do?! Ahh crap! I’m sorry!”

Sunny shook her head fast “It’s not you…But thank you so much…”

It started to snow harder and harder. “I think I need to get back to my hotel” Sunny handed his coat back but he pushed it back to her. “I have my sweater I think you need it more than I do” Jong Hun smiled. “But –  “ “You’re hotel is right across right? Hmm…Seem like it’ time for a good bye. Maybe if faith let us see each other then it will happen. Bye stranger!” Jong Hun ran.

‘He is so…cute’ Sunny smiled to herself. She wore on the coat and ran back to the hotel.

“Mam! Please hurry and enter the hotel!” The police helped her get through the blowing snow. Sunny felt her cheeks burning because the combination of heat and cold temperature inside of her body. She dusted the snow off of the coat and started to walk but she stopped when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany sleeping in the lounge.

Tiffany looked up and rubbed her eye “SUNNY!” Taeyeon woke up instantly and ran over to Sunny.

“YAH ARE YOU A FOOL?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!” Taeyeon hugged Sunny tightly. Tiffany joined the hug “Sunny you’re stupid…”

“That guy…He saved me…”

Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped hugging her. “Who?” They said in a unison.

Sunny had a light tint of blush on her cheeks “My knight in shining amour?”  

 

-

 

Nobody dared to speak to the pissed off Heechul. He went into his room that he shared with Leeteuk and Shindong. He slammed the door making the vases on the counter rumble. Leeteuk scratched his head in stress.

“No one go in that room and mess with him.” Leeteuk took the blanket from the sofa and laid down. Sungmin was walk about to walk into his room in till Leeteuk stopped him “Sungmin before you go to sleep think of your actions.”

Sungmin went into the room and lay on the bed.

 

-

 

Sunny hung the stranger coat on the hanger. “Who coat is tht?” Tiffany asked. Sunny jumped on the bed and smiled “The handsome prince!” All the girls came into Sunny and Taeyeon’s room and squished on the beds. “So what happened?!” Yuri asked impatiently.

Sunny slightly tip her head to the side and started to the think, “I ran out of the hotel…and to the park across from the hotel. Then I stopped running and started to cry even more…Out of no where! I felt warmth around me,” Sunny started to smile really wide. “It was the handsome prince who took his coat off and wrapped it around me.”

Sunny started to feel giddy inside and had light tint of blush on her cheeks. “Woah a total fairy tale right there…” Yoona was jealous. The girls agreed. “As long you’re not hurt anymore” Sooyoung said.

Hearing what Sooyoung said made Sunny think of Sungmin. She could feel inside of her dying slowly. All the girls notice Sunny smile vanishing. “Time to go to bed!” Taeyeon pushed all the girls out of the room.

Tayeon closed the door and walked over to Sunny. “Sunny…” “Is it that how we will treat each other from now on...Why can’t he just…” A tear rolled down Sunny cheeks. Taeyeon patted Sunny head softly “Go to bed Sunny everything will be fine tomorrow.”   

Tayeeon turned the lamp light off and went to bed. Sunny closed her eyes and slowly went into slumber land.

 

“You’re back”

‘That voice…’  Sunny turned around she once again appeared in a different long elegant white flowing dress.

Twin Sungmin sat on a huge king chair. “Why are you back?” Sunny continued to stay quiet. “You…I found out the reason why the land broke down…It’s because of you…” Twin Sungmin started to chuckle to himself. He stood up and took one flash and in an instant he was already infront of Sunny.

“Why can’t you leave me alone?!” Sunny pushed twin Sungmin and ran. She ran through the garden maze and got lost. “Where am i?” Sunny started to panic.

“You can’t run Sunny…” twin Sunny came from behind her.

“What have I done to be punish like this?!” Sunny screamed. “Sunny your time is slowly ticking…” twin Sunny walked around Sunny. “What do you mean?” Sunny asked.

“The only reason why we brought you back to life is for you to bring this land back to life…” Twin Sunny stopped in front of Sunny.  “Brought me back to life?” Sunny asked confused.

“You have One Year to fall in love with Sungmin if not…Your life will vanish forever” Twin Sunny turned into white pure sand and was washed away by the wind.

A white dove came out of no where and started to fly through the maze. Sunny thought the dove could lead her the way out so Sunny ran after it. The dove stopped at a broken water fountain.

Suny slowly walked over to the fountain and looked at her reflection. Twin Sungmin came from behind her and pushed her into the endless dept of water.

Sunny screamed and choked on the water. Her sight was getting blinded by the water but it was clear enough to see twin Sungmin looking down at her.

 

Sunny sat up quickly and her breath was heavy. Beads of sweat ran down her head as she ran her hand through her hair. “Sunny gwencha?!” Taeyeon came out of the bathroom.

“Yeah it’s just a night mare…” Sunny got out of bed and got ready for the day.

‘One year to fall in love with Sungmin…and One year away from dying…How am I suppose to make him fall in love with me at this moment?’