Prom

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

I am sorry for the long update!
 
 
 
 
 
"You did a good place decorating this place Sungmin." Leeteuk complimented.
 
Sungmin smiled and took a glance at the ball room. 'I did a awesome job with the help with Sunny.' 
 
"Where are the girls?" Donghae asked. Siwon shrugged. 
 
Suddenly, the spot light was on the stairway case. Eight, beautiful girls stood at the top of the stairs. They walked down the stair case, elegantly.  "Where is Sunny?" Heechul asked. Sungmin furrowed his eye brow 'Please don't tell me she came with him.' 
 
He started to hear girls scream. "IT'S FT.ISLAND!" His eyes darted to the stairway case. His heart drop to the bottom of his stomach. 
 
'No....'
 
Sunny arm was entwined with Jonghun. He loved the way the yellow dress fitted her body. He love the way her hair was done, he loved the way her makeup was done, and he loved the way she way she way. But he didn't love that he wasn't her date and that Jonghun was her's. Sooyoung stood in front of Sungmin and placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's for the best oppa." Sungmin shoulders deflated and walked off.
 
-
 
Sunny and Jonghun body was swaying to the music. Sunny started to laugh and look at Jonghun. He smiled, and curled a piece of hair behind her ear. 'You're finally mines.' He thought.
 
Sunny felt someone starring at her and turned around. She caught Sungmin starring at her. Sungmin looked away and walked off. 'Why is always starring at me?' 
 
A slow song started to play. They slowly danced along with couples on the dance floor. 
 
"Did I really love you?" Sunny asked.
 
Jonghun body tensed up. 'No...You never did'
 
"I don't know, that's up to you to remember..." He said sort of sad.
 
Sunny head started to get dizzy. A imagine in her head started to replay. 
 
 
“SUNNY WATCH OUT!” Donghae screamed. Super Junior eyes were on Sunny who was about to be ran over by that car who kept honking but Sunny couldn’t hear because she had her head phones on.
Without a thought Sungmin ran over to Sunny and pushed her out the way. She hit her head on the road pavement hard.
BOOM! The car ran into a tree
“SUNGMIN!” Super Junior ran over to the disaster and found Sungmin safe. He was breathing heavily and held on to his chess. “Yah Sungmin are to insane?!” Eunhyuk hugged Sungmin glad that his friend is safe.
“SUNNY! SUNNY WAKE UP!” Heechul patted Sunny cheeks softly.
 
 
"Sunny are you ok?!" Jonghun asked. 
 
Sunny held onto Jonghun's arm for support, "Yeah."  
 
Jonghun made Sunny sit down at a table to rest. "Are you sure you're okay?" 
 
Sunny smiled and nodded. Taeyeon walked over, "What happened?" Sunny shook her head, "Nothing I just got a little dizzy." Sunny started to shoo Taeyeon away, "Go have fun. Don't worry about me!" 
 
"Take care of her for me" Taeyeon looked at Jonghun. He nodded. 
 
Sunny got up and gave Jonghun a hug. Jonghun was caught off course and wasn't sure what to say. Sunny laughed at his stunned expression, "Just hug me back." Gladly, he returned her hug. 
 
"What up with the hug so suddenly?" Jonghun asked. Sunny shrugged, "Am I not allowed to keep my date?"
 
Jonghun chuckled, "Of course you can." He hugged her tighter and swung her around. Sunny started to giggle. 
 
"Let me down!" Sunny playfully hit Jonghun.
 
All the girls started to envy her even more. 
 
Sungmin saw the moment and looked away quickly. He walked on the dance floor and danced with random girls to get the image out of mind. Eunbi smirked and took the chance to dance with him. She grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her. She started to grind on him and move to the beat of the song. Sungmin was speechless, but let her do whatever she wanted.
 
'Sunny, since you have Jonghun now. Should I take away Sungmin from you again?' Eunbi smirked.
 
Super Junior watched from the side. Donghae shook his head, "He dancing with a monkey." Kyuhyun smirked at Shingdong. "You know what I'm thinking?" Kyuhyun asked. Shindong smirked like a maniac, "Excuse us, we'll be back soon." 
 
"I don't have a good feeling about this. Should we stop them?" Siwon asked. 
 
"Stop being a party pooper and chill out. Watch the entertainment of the night." Heechul said as he leaned back on the chair ans placed both of his feet on the table. 
 
 
Kyuhyun and Shindong got a cup of punch. "One for Sunny?" Kyuhyun asked. "One for the aegyo queen." Shindong clinked his cup with Kyuhyun.  
 
They smiled evilly and shuffled their way to the dance floor. They made sure they were close to Sungmin and Eunbi before they started their plan. Shindong gave him a thumbs up. Kyuhyun nodded and shuffled closer to Eunbi. Shindong shuffled over to Kyuhyun and 'accidently' bumped into him. Kyuhyun 'accidently' spilled his drink all over Eunbi. 
 
"YAH!" Eunbi screamed. 
 
Kyuhyun flung his arm up and 'accidently' hit Shindong hand. Shindong cup flew up into the air and dropped directly on Eunbi's head.
 
Super Junior busted out laughing loudly. Heechul laughed so hard that he fell out of the chair. Kyuhyun and Shindong dipped out of the scene. They coyly walked behind Sunny and hid. Jonghun busted out laughing at Eunbi. Her eye liner started to run down her face. Sunny couldn't help, but laugh because of Jonghun. 
 
Sungmin eyes widen. "Do something your friends!" Eunbi screamed. 
 
Sungmin shrugged, "What am I suppose to do? Yell at my dongsaeng and hyung? Are you crazy?" 
 
Eunbi threw a tantrum and stormed off. 
 
"Wow Super Junior hyungs sure knows how to make a scene," Jae Jin laughed. 
 
Hongki kept his eyes on Sunny and Jonghun. He was in deep thought at the couple. 
 
"Hyung why are you starring at them? Jealous?" Seung Hyun teased. Hongki glared at him and pushed his head. 
 
'Jonghun how long are you doing to hide the truth from her? How long are you going to let the lies eat you up? How long are you going to hide her from her true love?' Hongki thought. 
 
"HYUNG THIS IS MY SONG LET'S GO DANCE!" Min Hwan screamed liked a girl.
 
"YAH YAH YAH! DON'T HANG ON TO ME LIKE THAT! DON'T MAKE ME LOOK GAY! I'M TRYING TO GET A DATE TONIGHT!" Hongki kicked Min Hwan's .