Winter Trip pt.1

Our Difference is now the Same!

“Did he really do that?!” Hyoyeon looked at Sunny serious. Sunny nodded and laid back on Hyoyeon back. Hyoyeon and Sunny was the only at the suite since they woke up late while the other girls went shopping. “That jerk!” Hyoyeon got up and headed for the door. “Wait Hyoyeon you can’t do this!” Sunny held her back.

“He deserves to be punched out!” Hyoyeon was so full of anger how a boy can treat a girl like that. Beside Taeyeon, Hyoyeon also knew about Sunny past with Sungmin. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, “When I see that jerk…” she mumbled.

“Sunny! Hyoyeon!” the both of them heard a voice out in the main room. They opened the door and found the girls back form shopping. “Get ready we’re going skiing!” Sooyoung said.

They both nodded and went to get ready.

-

Sungmin tied his shoe and sighed. ‘I don’t know if I can carry my day on like this…’  “Dude you okay?” Eunhyuk asked. Sungmin nodded “Come on we need to go or Mr.Choi will be mad.”

The members left the suite room and left downstairs to meet up with everyone. “Okay quiet down and let me take names!” Mr. Choi yelled out clearly so everyone can hear.

Sungmin was sitting down on the couch thinking about Sunny when Eunbi disrupted his thoughts. “Oppa!” Eunbi smiled.

Donghae heard her girly voice and turned around. He rolled his eyes ‘Fake person on the image again…Everyone can tell she poured her drink on Sunny on purpose’

“I wonder how she got into the school” Shindong said. “She has no talents” Heehcul added. “No she does it’s being clown with a pack load of makeup on” Kyuhyun laughed and slapped his knees.

The members looked at him and shook their head. “Not funny” Siwon slapped his back hard making Kyuhyun fall.

“Lee Sunny” Mr.Choi called out. No answers. “Lee Sunny?” Mr.Choi called her name again. Sungmin stopped talking to Eunbi and wondered why Sunny wasn’t answer. “Where is she Hyoyeon?” Mr.Choi asked. “I got this Mr.Choi” Jessica said.

“A-hem…SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!” Jessica yelled out.

“Thank you Jessica…” Mr.Choi rubbed his ears. “Yes?!” Sunny yelled out. “About time!” Mr.Choi continued to read the names.

Sungmin looked at her and found something he didn’t like. She was talking to that Choi Jonghun from FT.Island again. She playfully slapped his arm and laughed. 

Hyoyeon looked around and something caught her eye. She found Sungmin staring at Sunny talking to Jonghun. ‘Jealous?’

Eunbi didn’t like the fact that she was sitting right here but his attention was all on Sunny. ‘Why is it always her?’

“Alright! Fill up the buses come on!” Mr.Choi said.

Everyone screamed out of excitement and ran towards the bus.

“Bye Jonghun!” Sunny waved good bye and left. “Hyung who was that?” Jae Jin came from behind Jonghun. Jonghun shook his head. “Just a friend, come on we are going to be late for the mv shooting.”

It was 12 when they got to skiing place. Sunny got out of the bus and stretched. She took a deep breath of the fresh smell and spun around. “Weeee!” She squealed. Yuri and Sunny skipped to the skiing building to get the equipment together. “YAH! Don’t trip!” Taeyeon screamed.

The skiing teacher taught them the proper way to ski down the bunny mountain and taught them all the procedures they need to know.  Leeteuk bald a snow ball and threw it at Taeyeon. Taeyeon froze in place “He did not just do that…”

“Taeyeon-ah calm down” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon threw a snow ball back and that’s when the snow ball fight broke out between Super Junior and SNSD. Sunny didn’t want to join the fun fight and decided to take a walk on the mountain trail.

Sungmin decided to follow behind her and maybe get the chance to apologize…again.

For the whole hour Sunny finally reached the top of the trail and felt satisfied with herself. “Alone time I need it!” Sunny smiled. She went and went farther down the road and found cabins for the holidays. “Maybe I should rent a cabin next time…”

Sungmin slowly walked behind her making sure he didn’t get caught. He pulled his hat and hood down lower and continued to follow her.

 

 

“Everyone please head to the cabin resort! We will soon be entering a snow storm!” Mr.Choi yelled out into the speaker phone. Everyone ran inside and started to warm up. “Everyone please quiet down so I can take names!” Mr.Choi yelled.

Seohyun notice that Sunny wasn’t here “Where is Sunny?” “What do you mean she – “ Yuri looked around and noticed that Sunny wasn’t here either. “Oh no she went on the trail!” Sooyoung yelled.

Hyoyeon ran to the door but was blocked by securities “I’m sorry mam but we can’t allow any one to go out.”

“My friend is still out there!” Hyoyeon voice quivered. “Sungmin is not here too!” Yesung noticed also.

“What do you mean they are gone?!” Mr.Choi started to get worry. “Please send people out there to look for my kids!” Mr.Choi got angry when the securities did nothing.  “Sir we are not allowed to do that only the certified rescuers are allowed too.”

“WELL GET THEM TO GO OUT THERE! TWO OF MY KIDS ARE OUT THERE PROBABLY FREEZING TO DEATH!” Mr.Choi voice was so loud that everyone got quiet.

“We will sir but please calm down and go to the room you are assigned too!” The security man yelled back.  

“Unbelievable! That is Lee Soo Man niece for crying out loud!” Mr.Choi decided to use Sunny uncle name and see where this could lead too.

The securities eyes widen “We will get right on it sir!” The two men ran off to get help.

Mr.Choi turned around “EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET!”

No one dared to mess with the pissed of teacher and listened. “They are giving us free room in till the storm clears up so please group up and go to the room I assigned you too.”

Eunbi felt anger boiling inside of her. ‘WHY?! Why is it always the two of them!? Do I really mean nothing to Sungmin no more?!’

Eunbi bawled her fist up.

-

 

“Why is it suddenly getting dark?” Sunny felt chills going through the spine. ‘Maybe I should head back’

WOOOSHHH!

The wind almost blew Sunny off the trail. She turned back around but it was too late it was too dark to find her way back. She started to panic when she felt the cold and strong wind pushing her.

“HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!” Sunny yelled out. She took her cell phone out but there were no signals out in the mountain. “Some one help me!” Sunny started to cry.

The coldness was too powerful for her to handle. She sat against the tree and tried making her self warm. She blowed into her hands and rubbed them together.

“Is anyone out there?!” Sunny yelled again.

She started to get real cold that it was hard for her to breath. Next thing she knew her world went black.