The End

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

Yunho stood in the Sunny’s living room and called Eunhyuk.

“Hello?”

“She’s on the way,” Yunho said into his cell phone.

“I got it.”

Yunho hung up and looked at the other boys. Yunho nodded indicating the plan is in action. The rest of the DBSK nodded back and leaned back on the couch.

-

Sunny stepped on the gas petal. She went on 80. She cut every car earning a honk. She didn’t care though. She just needed to get to the airport.

She parked her car and ran towards the entrance. She looked on the board to see what flight number Japan was. Flight 45.  Sunny ran towards the elevator.

“Sungmin I’m going to miss you!” Eunhyuk distracted Sungmin with his hugs. “Eunhyuk you’re going to make me late for my flight!”

Eunhyuk started to whine again. “Sunnnnggggmmiiiinnnn~”

Sungmin rolled his eyes at the grown man that was hugging onto his arm.

“Flight 45 please aboard the plane,” The lady voice boomed throughout the whole airport.

Eunhyuk looked around and spotted no Sunny. Sungmin yanked Eunhyuk arm off of his. “I’m sorry Eunhyuk, but I got to go!” Sungmin ran towards the lady to give her his ticket then walked into the plane.

Eunhyuk spun around looking for Sunny. “Where is she?!”

The door to the plane closed.

“SUNGMIN!” Sunny yelled. Her heart stopped when she saw the plane take off. She was too late. She fell on her knees. A tear trickled down her cheek.

“Sunny…I’m so sorry…” Eunhyuk said. Sunny shook her head and smiled. “Let’s go home Eunhyuk oppa.” Eunhyuk was taken back. He admired her being so strong and tough.

He slung his arm around Sunny shoulders. “Lets go home Sunny.”

-

Exactly 3 months past.

In those 3 months SNSD debut with a new song. They made it big; winning tons of awards and winning the hearts of their fans.

In those 3 months Sungmin practiced for his music show. This night was going to be the first performance.

Sungmin went through the performances smoothly. He bowed down to the audience as the show ended. He walked off stage and walked towards his dressing room.

“You did wonderful!” A fellow actor patted his back.

“Wow amazing!” Another actor praised him. H

He received flowers, but he didn’t know who it was from. White and yellow tulips. He looked at the flowers. ‘Why does it look famailar?’ He searched for a card, but couldn’t find one.

He opened the door to his dressing room to find someone sitting on the couch. He could only see the back of the person head. He set the flowers down on the table and walked over to the couch.

He tapped the person back making her look at him. His eyes widen. He took a step back.“Sunny…”

Her short blonde hair was now long and brown.

“What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked. Sungmin kept asking questions, but never received an answer. He shut his mouth when he felt a warm touch on his lips.

He smiled and kissed her back.

“I love you Lee Sungmin,” Sunny whispered.

“I love you Lee Soonkyu,” Sungmin whispered back before crashing his lips back onto hers.

That’s when they realized that they didn’t need anyone else. They just needed each other beside the fighting and arguing. No one was better for each other than their self.

 

 

 

--

 

I KNOW THAT WAS A Y ENDING. But goodness i am bad at endings lol. I just want to say Thank you so much for supporting me in this story! I couldn't do it without your support. For all of you JongSun/ Sunhun lovers, maybe i'll make a story about them just for you! Anyways Thank you and i love you! Please take care and I'll see you in my next story!