This moment

Our Difference is now the Same!

It was 3 days from prom.

That was the main topic in school. Everybody was just talking about prom.

Sungmin was sitting in first block with Eunbi and some of Super Junior.

“Did you hear about FT.Island Jonghun?!” A group of girls gossiped.

Sungmin stopped listening to Eunbi and snooped in about what the girl was about to say.

“Yeah I heard he’s taking Sunny to prom!”

Sungmin tensed up at that name. Eunbi could see it. She started to get more jealous and angry.

‘Even if he is my boyfriend, he is still not over that girl!’  Eunbi was furious.

After hearing that news Sungmin couldn’t concentrate on anything.

It came to lunch time and Sungmin was sitting at the usual table at lunch still irritated from the news but he tried his best to hide it.

Sunny walked through the door with Donghae smiling big as ever. He watched as the both of them walked over to the table.

“Sunny I heard you were going with Jonghun to prom” Heechul said.

“Yeah, she was rambling about it through out the whole class” Donghae laughed.

Just hearing his name she smiled from ear to ear.

Eunbi found Sunny irritating. She had Sungmin back in her arms yet she still couldn’t get Sungmin attention away from Sunny to her.

“You’re smiling like a little kid” Leeteuk laughed.

A man walked into the cafeteria with a huge bouquet of flowers. Everyone in the cafeteria hushed.

The man walked over to SNSD and Super Junior table. He set the flowers in front of Sunny and asked her to sign the paper. She signed it and stared at the flowers.

“Read the card Sunny!” Yuri handed her the card.

Sunny opened the card and instantly smiled.

 

Is it too much? No no no no…Is it too less? Should’ve sent chocolate? I really don’t know Sunny. The thing I do know is that these flowers shine bright just like you.

-          Jonghun

 

Sungmin got up from the table and left. Eunbi realized he left her and chased after him. Sunny just shrugged she didn’t care about him no more. She had someone else on her mind.

It was 5th block and the teacher was about to pair up people to decorate the ball room.

“Taeyeon with…Shin Dong…Tiffany with…Heechul…Sunny with –“

Sunny eyes widen ‘Please don’t say his name!’

“Sunny with Sungmin” The teacher finished it off.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Shindong, and Heechul stared at the two people who were practically glaring at each other. Sunny groaned and turned her head the other way. Sungmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

“This won’t be good…” Shin Dong whispered to Tiffany who agreed.

 

-

 

“You’re hanging it wrong!” Sunny yelled.

“No I’m not!” Sungmin argued.

“Yes you are! It hangs over there!” Sunny voice rang throughout the whole ball room.

“NO I’M NOT!” Sungmin threw the box full of decoration on the ground.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Mr. Choi yelled.

“You know what?! Both of you stay here and clean up the mess and finish the decoration!” Mr.Choi yelled and pushed every one out the ball room leaving Sungmin with Sunny.

“I’m not going to deal with this.” Sunny walk to the doors and pushed the door but it couldn’t open. She tried again but it still wouldn’t budge.

“Sungmin...” Sunny started to panick.

“What?” Sungmin said harshly.

“The door won’t open!” Sunny pushed the door harder.

“Where is your phone?” Sunny asked.

“In the car!” Sungmin faced palm his face.

“Where is your?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s in Tiffany purse!” Sunny whined.

 

Sungmin tried pushing the door but he couldn’t. They were locked in, just the two of them.  

Alone.

They just looked at each other. They didn’t know what to do or say.

“Let’s just finish decorating the ball room,” Sunny said quietly.

For the next few hours they worked with each other quietly.

Sunny climbed on top of the ladder to hang the ribbons. She miss placed her foot at a wrong place and tripped.

She was expecting pain and possibly blood again but instead she felt warmth of someone. She was too scared to look up because she knew who it was. Instead she stayed quiet. Sungmin didn’t do anything either. He just sat on the ground with Sunny in his arms. He knew it felt wrong holding someone else than Eunbi but he knew Sunny was the only girl that belonged in his arms.

Second…Minutes…Probably an hour passed and they were still in each other arms.

Sunny who told her self she was done with him suddenly felt a change of heart.

Sungmin who told him self he was done with her suddenly regained something he didn’t want again.

They knew they were going to hurt each other but being in each other arms felt perfect.

“What are we going to do?” Sungmin whispered.

‘I don’t know…’ Sunny stayed quiet. She nuzzled her face into Sungmin strong chest and sighed.

“I’m sorry…” Sungmin gripped his arms around her tighter. “I’m sorry for yelling at you like that…for breaking up with you…it’s just that…I was in some type of crazy messed up mind…I knew those pictures were old…But the though of you just going out with me just to get revenge was messing with my heart.”

Sunny closed her eyes and pushed Sungmin away from her softly.

“You should have heard me out…but that don’t even matter…It’s the fact that you sent me the picture of you and Eunbi kissing…”

Sungmin furrowed his eye brow.

“Sent you a picture? What do you mean? I didn’t do it!”

‘Eunbi’ Sungmin thought.

“Sunny I would never go that far” Sungmin tried pleading.

Sunny knew Sungmin would never do that but her heart still bleed. She stayed quiet and just stared off into somewhere else.

“Sunny give me one more chance please,” Sungmin asked.

Sunny shook her head.

“I can’t…Even though I think I am still in love with you…my heart is still concentrated on Jonghun,” Sunny said quietly.

“I knew it” Sungmin kicked a ballon.

“I knew that one day you were going to fall for him,” he continued.

“I knew from the start when I saw the two of you at the café,” Sungmin closed his eyes and stuck his hands in his pockets.

“Do you know how I feel now?” Sunny asked.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin looked at her.

“Do you know how it felt for me to see you in freshman year? To see you ignore me but give all the attention to Eunbi?” Sunny said with mixed emotions.

“Sunny you know it wasn’t my fault” Sungmin tried to reason with her.

“YES IT WAS! You had the choice. You could have reason with her or even leave her. But no you was so blinded by her that you couldn’t see me being hurt by you!” Sunny was angry.

“No…You didn’t even tell me anything. You just left me like that. In a snap of a finger. Bam. You’re gone! How come you didn’t tell me Sungmin?! Did you think I was weak..or something!?” Sunny was pissed off just thinking about the endless words she could tell him.

“Why are you always bringing this up!?” Sungmin reacted back.

“BECAUSE IT DAMAAGE ME SO MUCH THAT I CAN’T TAKE THE PAIN!” Sunny yelled at the top of her lung.

“You just don’t realize Sungmin…The things you do…”

Sungmin walked over to her and held her in his arms. “Sunny let’s just stop…This arguing…Let’s just stop.”

Sunny tried pushing him away but she couldn’t make him budge even once.

“I know I’m wrong. I’m sorry” Sungmin rested his cheek on her hair.

“Please stop pushing me away. Let me hold you like this because I know I will never get this moment again” Sungmin said,

After hearing those words Sunny stopped. She felt like a doll. A doll that let anyone fool with her emotions mentally and what she does physically.

Sungmin held her tighter. He could smell the fragrance on her. The sight of her blonde hair was calming. Even her being in his arms felt like heaven.

For a second he thought he could win her back, but there was no way he wanted to hurt her again. Things would never work out. Eunbi being in the way, the past being brought up, and the endless disruptions. So he took the moment of her being in his arms.

Sunny stood there. Lost in hateful and lovable thoughts.

Some how she felt like they could be back together but there was one thing bothering her. Jonghun. She didn’t deny that she had some type of feeling for him. He was just the soft dandelion to her fire. He was the only one that can calm her down when things go down. The person she can run to for comfort.

She wondered if she wasn’t here in Sungmin’s arms would she be in Jonghun’s?

‘No I shouldn’t think like this…’ Sunny thought.

She took her last official moment and slipped her arms around Sungmins.

She embraced his scent, his strong arms around her, strong built body against her petite body, and the feeling he was giving towards her.

She looked to the side and found someone from the far staring.

She saw Twin Sungmin. No there was someone else in a mask with long flowly brown hair. The girl took off her mask to reveal Twin Sunny.

She started to wonder why they were appearing infront of her.

Sunny started to realize something.

Twin Sungmin right eyes were black and gold again.

She felt chill bumps crawling on her skin again. All of a sudden she felt scared to let go of Sungmin. She felt scared to go home and fall asleep. She felt terrified of her surroundings. Her heart was beating rapidly.

The only thing that went through her mind was. What did they want? What were they going to do to her? For a moment she felt like it was the end of the world.