Winter Trip pt.3

Our Difference is now the Same!

Mr.Choi and the rescuers opened cabins to cabins. They started to lose hope that they sound never find the kids. As they got to the last cabin all of them hoped Sunny and Sungmin was safe.

One of the rescuers opened the cabin door and walked in. He found two people on the couch sleeping. Mr.Choi walked in and found Sunny sleeping on Sungmin chest.

He put his hand on his chest. ‘Thank goodness…’

 

-

 

That day when the both of them was found, everyone went back to the suite. Sunny stayed back while the girls went sight seeing. ‘That dream…Sungmin…what am I suppose to do?’

“I wonder if Jonghun is still here…” Sunny changed out of her sweats and t-shirt and put on a wash skinny jean and a loose white blouse with a white jacket.

She went into the elevator and went out into the main lobby room. She looked around but couldn’t see him any where. She went into the café, arcade, and mini shops but he wasn’t found any where.

After awhile of searching for Jonghun, Sunny quitted. She went out into the hotel’s balcony eating café. She didn’t need to have a disguise since she didn’t officially debut in SNSD yet.

She walked over to a random table and sat down in till the waitress came over to take her order. She looked at sight and rubbed her arm “I should’ve wore a thicker jacket.”

Like déjà vu she felt warmth around her again. Sunny turned around and found the person she was looking for. “Déjà vu?” Jonghun place his jacket over her shoulders and  pulled a chair over and sat across from Sunny. He gave her his dashing smile that suddenly made her heart flutter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How was the skiing trip?” Jonghun asked. Sunny groaned and laid her head on her arms. “I guess it was horrible?” Jonghun said. Sunny told him the whole story from the beginning to the end.

“Really?! That dream sounds scary!” Jonghun eyes widen. “The weird thing is I don’t know why but whoever that guy was in the mask just gave them me this mysterious feeling that I was safe.”

“Were you crying when you were in that cabin?” Jonghun asked as he looked at Sunny puffy eyes. “Thinking about it this morning made me cry” Sunny eyes showed sadness.

When Jonghun was about to reach for Sunny’s face the waitress came over and took their order.

“Hello! Welcome to Sight Café, what could I get for you?” The waitress smiled.

“Can I get a cup of white chocolate mocha and I’ll have number…8” Sunny said. “I’ll have the same drink and food as her but can you also get us two red velvet cupcakes?” Jonghun asked.

“Sure, I’ll be back soon with your order.” The waitress took the menus and left.

“Can I ask you something?” Sunny asked. Jonghun nodded. “Why do you look so familiar? Also you’re always wearing a cap like now.”

“Do you really not know me?” Jonghun asked. Sunny shook her head. “I’m Choi Jonghun from FT.Island” He said softly so no one would hear him. “Really?!” Sunny shouted.

Jonghun laughed from her answer and nodded. “Wahhh you’re really handsome in person than on TV” Sunny complimented.

“Thank you!” Jonghun laughed.

After minutes of talking their order came and they ate away. Jonghun slung his guitar case on his back and took Sunny hand. “What are you doing?” Sunny asked.

“Come on!” Jonghun pulled his cap down and ran out the café. Sunny reluctantly followed him. “I’m going to show you what you have been missing.” He led her to his white Lexus LFA and opened the door for her “Get in!” He opened the back trunk and placed his guitar in there. He took out a white Express jacket and wore it on.

Sunny got in and started to wonder what he was planning to do. “First of all you must visit the Galleria” Jonghun started the engine and drove off.  

Sunny phone vibrated once. She took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the screen.

You Have One New Message.

She opened the text and was surprised that it was from Sungmin.

‘Are you awake?’

Sunny started to wonder what to say to him. “Is it that Sungmin guy that you told me before?” Jonghun took looked at Sunny real quick before looking back at the road. “Yeah why?” “Don’t let him ruin today.”

Sunny thought about it and decided not to reply. Jonghun the music and started to sing along. Sunny heart started to flutter again from his voice.

‘Why am I being like this?’

After a while they parked and got out of the car. “Let’s go” Jonghun started to walk. “Why are we at the galleria?” Sunny asked.

“It might be a shopping area but the sight here is real cool” Jonghun said. He pointed at the huge Christmas tree that amazed Sunny. He went over to a cupcake stand and bought two wedding cake flavor cupcakes. “Why are you always eating a cupcake?” Sunny asked as she took the cupcake Jonghun handed her.

He shrugged “I really don’t know.”

“Oh let’s go here!” Jonghun ran into a guitar shop. Sunny giggled at his playful cuteness. He looked at a white guitar that he always wanted. “Isn’t it cool?” He asked Sunny. Sunny gave him a thumbs up “Really pretty.” “Any ways let’s go.”

The both of them left the shop and walked around.

 

-

 

Sooyoung gave Siwon her other clothing bags “Hold that too!” Siwon rolled his eyes as he held Sooyoung 7th clothing bag.

Yoona was taking pictures in till she saw someone “Isn’t that Sunny?!” Super Junior and SNSD stopped walking and looked at where Yoona was pointing. “Yah don’t scream people will see through your disguise!” Taeyeon hushed Yoona.

“Who is that boy she is with?” Heechul said. “That’s prince charming!” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Wahhh he is really handsome than she explained” Jessica watched him.

Sungmin looked at her from the other side.

Is he the reason why she didn’t text me back?’ Sungmin suddenly felt sad. Just at the looks of her with that same person he saw at the café killed him. She was with another man, someone other than him.

‘Am I suppose to fight for your love or let you go and let you be happy?’