Remembering

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

'So you're going to meet me at the party?
-Jonghun'
 
'Yes sir I will
-Sunny'
 
'See you there<3
-Jonghun'
 
"The both of you are not even dating, yet the both of you act like couples," Yoona said in a jealous voice. Sunny smiled and stuffed her sandwich into . 
 
"Hey girls!" Super Junior greeted as they sat down on the table. Shindong and Kyuhyun brought a bag full of food. They settled it on the table and started to eat. 
 
"This is lunch, not a feast," Sungmin pointed out. 
 
The both of them ignore the comments and continued to have their feast. Sungmin looked at Sunny, he watched her text Jonghun in jealously. 'I shouldn't be like this, I choose to let her go,' Sungmin thought. Sunny looked up and made eye contact with Sungmin. She smiled instead and continued to text Jonghun.
 
'That's right...She don't feel awkward with me no more, because she don't remember,' Sungmin wasn't sure if he should sad or not. 
 
"Who ready for that party tonight?!" Leetuek asked. All the boys eyes perked up and raised their hands. "This will be the biggest party going down this year," Taeyeon said. 
 
Everyone agreed. As hours passed, school ended and everyone went home to get ready. 
 
"I'm home!" Sunny said as she closed the door. Yoochun came out of the kitchen, "Yunho upstair with your outfit ready." "My outfit?" Sunny asked confused. She walked upstairs and walked into her room. She found Yunho and Junsu arguing what heels looked better with the Prada sleek short white dress. Yunho eyes lit up when he saw Sunny at the door way. 
 
"Sunny!" The boys chimed. Sunny innocently blinked at them, "What's with the outfit?" 
 
"Well all of us are going to match!" They said happily. "Ok...." Sunny said unsure. 
 
"I think the Jimmy Choos look better with the dress," Junsu said. "No No No! The Coach shoes looked better with the dress!" Yunho argued. 
 
"How about these Emilio Pucci?" Jaejoong set the silver heels next to the dress. "That's perfect," Sunny smiled. Yoochun stood next to Sunny, "The party is in about 2 hours, we need to get ready." 
 
 
-
 
 
The music was pumping in the club loudly. All the celebrities were dancing to the flow of the beat. Girls squealed over how handsome look and boys comment on how Sunny looked. 
 
Jonghun heart dropped. He was stunned how Sunny looked like a winter white goddess. He started to feel guilt in his heart when he realize what he was going to do tonight. 
 
He dropped the sad face and plastered on a smile. "Sunny!" He yelled. Sunny spotted him and ran towards him. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. He chuckled and spun her around. DBSK watched from the side and knew they trusted her with the right guy for tonight. 
 
"You look stunning," Jonghun said. "It was thanks to DBSK oppas," Sunny smiled. 
 
'Just let me spend time with her then I'll return her to him,' Jonghun thought as he led Sunny to the dance floor. 
 
Sungmin watched Sunny hug Jonghun. He was hurt inside, because she never treated him that way. "Come on oppa, let's dance!" Sooyoung took his hand and danced with him. 
 
Sungmin was hoping she wouldn't lead him near Sunny. Even though they were friends, the memories till haunted him. To his dismay, she led him right next to Sunny and Jonghun. From the corner of his eyes he could see Sunny and Jonghun swaying to the the song. He didn't like it at all. 
 
Kyuhyun and Key came over to Sunny and started fist pumping in front of her face. She started laughing and danced with them instead. Suddenly, all of Super Junior and SNSD came in to dance.
 
That made Sungmin relieved when Sunny stopped dancing with Jonghun. He watched Jonghun , who was laughing along with Sunny. He watched as Jonghun slip away to get a drink. Kyuhyun brought him into fist pumping group. Sungmin was closer to Sunny. He let his mind flow and danced with her. 
 
Jonghun watched from the side. He saw the way Sunny danced with him. 
 
'Even if you can't remember, you interact with him naturally....' Jonghun sipped on his cocktail. 
 
Sunny noticed Jonghun was gone and went to look for him. She found him by the bar, "Having fun?" Jonghun nodded. "You ready to go?" He asked. Sunny nodded, she took out her phone and texted Changmin that she was heading home first. 
 
The both of them got into Jonghun's car. "Can I take you somewhere?" Jonghun asked. "Sure," Sunny nodded. Jonghun drove to his favorite bakery shop. Jonghun got out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for Sunny. 
 
Jonghun slipped his hand into Sunny's and walked into the bakery. He bought two red velvet cupcakes. They sat outside on the bench. He handed Sunny one cupcake, "Don't eat it yet." Sunny looked at him curious, "Why?"
 
"Look at the cupcake and tell me if you remember anything..." Jonghun said. He hoped she would remember something. Sunny looked at the red velvet cake for a long time. She shook her head, "I can't remember anything. Does this cupcake mean something to me?" 
 
Disappointed, Jonghun nodded. "When we first met, we ate a red velvet together..." Jonghun stood up and took her hand, "I have somewhere else to show you." 
 
They arrived at a park. Jonghun gripped on Sunny's hand tightly. 
 
'I found you and Sungmin here...together...' Jonghun remember as he watched them from afar when he saw them here. 
 
He took her shoulders and made her look at the lake. "What are you doing?" Sunny asked. "Do you remember this place?" Jonghun asked half heart broken. 
 
Sunny stared at the water as the night sky reflect on the lake. Sunny head started to hurt as images pop into her head. 
 

“Sunny!”

Sunny stopped looking at the lake and turned around. She smiled brightly and waved at Sungmin.

“Ready to start our day?” Sungmin asked, excited.

Sunny nodded her head like a little child and took his hand. “Lets go oppa!”

 
'Why did Sungmin pop into my head just now?' Sunny thought.
 
Jonghun watch as Sunny face frown. 'She remember....' 
 
Jonghun looked at his watch. 1 AM. He grabbed Sunny's hand and led her back to the car. Sunny didn't say anything and just complied. Jonghun drove for about a good 30 minutes. He park at a side rode parking lot. Sunny got out the car and looked around her. "Follow me," Jonghun said in a low tone. 
 
Sunny followed behind him and wondered why he was acting like this. They walked up the rode in till they read a bench.  Images of Sunny and Sungmin fighting pop into her head. Then, her running and Jonghun comforting her, at this exact same spot. 
 
'What does all of these images means?' Sunny thought.
 
'Do you remember this spot Sunny? Where you told me about him? When I comforted you?' Jonghun sadly looked at Sunny. 
 
Without saying anything Jonghun took Sunny wrist and took her back into the car. "Go to sleep, it going to be awhile when we reach to the next destination," Jonghun said in a hush voice. Sunny heard sadden, "Why are you being like this Jonghun? Why are you so distant now?" 
 
Jonghun ignored her and continued to drive. 'Because I'm trying to get you to let me go...'
 
Sunny eyes started to feel droopy. Before she could fall asleep, she took Jonghun free hand and held it. 
 
"Saranghae" Sunny whispered. She went off into dream land, hoping she will wake up to see Jonghun. 
 
'You don't love me Sunny...The new you do, but the old you will never look at me the same way...' Jonghun held Sunny back.
 
-
 
 
Sunny nervously tapped her feet as she sat across from Twin Sungmin. The surrounding reminded her of Alice and the Wonderland. Just like when Alice was having tea with the Mad Hatter. Thats how she felt like her surrounding was. 
 
Sunny looked at Twin Sungmin gold and black eyes. 
 
"I have a request..." Twin Sungmin asked. Sunny looked at him and said nothing. "Will you agree to it?" Twin Sungmin continued. "Depends what it is," Sunny said. 
 
"Apparently...This world is going to die in a couple of days..." Twin Sungmin. "So I won't be able to be here to see you fulfill your job to fall in love with Sungmin in a year." 
 
"What are you talking about?" Sunny asked clueless. 
 
'Ahh..I forgot...I took her memories...' Twin Sungmin chuckled to himself. Sunny stared at him, "Are you going insane?"
 
"Just listen to me." Twin Sungmin said as he got up.
 
"You're going to help me re create this land before it explode," Twin Sungmin said 
 
"Why should I when this land will explode anyway?" Sunny asked. "I'm pretty sure when someone dies, they won't want to die in an ugly worly, do you agree?" Twin Sungmin asked. 
 
Sunny was silent. 
 
Twin Sungmin got up and took Sunny's wrist. He dragged her to the garden. He stood behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder. 
 
Sunny cheeks started to heat up. Butterflies flew into her stomach, her heart was thumping, and his scent drove her crazy. Twin Sungmin placed Sunny's on his. He blew out a purple dust out of his mouth. The purple dust turned into butterflies. The butterflies landed on Sunny's hand. 
 
Sunny giggled a little. For the first time, Twin Sungmin sincerely smiled. 
 
"Blow them into the garden," Twin Sungmin said.
 
Sunny blew softly and the butterflies started to fly. As they flew past the garden, the garden became alive. The flowers bloomed, the grass became green, and the water fountains started to work again. 
 
Sunny turned to look at Twin Sungmin but his face became blurry to her. 
 
"I'll see you again," Twin Sungmin whispered before Sunny woke up
 
-
 
Jonghun gently woke up Sunny. 
 
"Sunny, we're here." Jonghun said.
 
Sunny got out the car and stretched. They was in front of the hotel where prom was held. Jonghun grabbed her wrist and walked to the entrance. The doorman opened the door for them. Jonghun walked to ballroom and opened the door. He the lights and made Sunny stand in the middle of the dance floor. 
 
Once again, images popped into Sunny head.
 
 

Sunny climbed on top of the ladder to hang the ribbons. She miss placed her foot at a wrong place and tripped.

She was expecting pain and possibly blood again but instead she felt warmth of someone. She was too scared to look up because she knew who it was. Instead she stayed quiet. Sungmin didn’t do anything either. He just sat on the ground with Sunny in his arms. He knew it felt wrong holding someone else than Eunbi but he knew Sunny was the only girl that belonged in his arms.

Second…Minutes…Probably an hour passed and they were still in each other arms.

Sunny who told her self she was done with him suddenly felt a change of heart.

Sungmin who told him self he was done with her suddenly regained something he didn’t want again.

They knew they were going to hurt each other but being in each other arms felt perfect.

“What are we going to do?” Sungmin whispered.

‘I don’t know…’ Sunny stayed quiet. She nuzzled her face into Sungmin strong chest and sighed.

“I’m sorry…” Sungmin gripped his arms around her tighter. “I’m sorry for yelling at you like that…for breaking up with you…it’s just that…I was in some type of crazy messed up mind…I knew those pictures were old…But the though of you just going out with me just to get revenge was messing with my heart.”

Sunny closed her eyes and pushed Sungmin away from her softly.

“You should have heard me out…but that don’t even matter…It’s the fact that you sent me the picture of you and Eunbi kissing…”

Sungmin furrowed his eye brow.

“Sent you a picture? What do you mean? I didn’t do it!”

‘Eunbi’ Sungmin thought.

“Sunny I would never go that far” Sungmin tried pleading.

Sunny knew Sungmin would never do that but her heart still bleed. She stayed quiet and just stared off into somewhere else.

“Sunny give me one more chance please,” Sungmin asked.

Sunny shook her head.

“I can’t…Even though I think I am still in love with you…my heart is still concentrated on Jonghun,” Sunny said quietly.

“I knew it” Sungmin kicked a ballon.

“I knew that one day you were going to fall for him,” he continued.

“I knew from the start when I saw the two of you at the café,” Sungmin closed his eyes and stuck his hands in his pockets.

“Do you know how I feel now?” Sunny asked.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin looked at her.

“Do you know how it felt for me to see you in freshman year? To see you ignore me but give all the attention to Eunbi?” Sunny said with mixed emotions.

“Sunny you know it wasn’t my fault” Sungmin tried to reason with her.

“YES IT WAS! You had the choice. You could have reason with her or even leave her. But no you was so blinded by her that you couldn’t see me being hurt by you!” Sunny was angry.

“No…You didn’t even tell me anything. You just left me like that. In a snap of a finger. Bam. You’re gone! How come you didn’t tell me Sungmin?! Did you think I was weak..or something!?” Sunny was pissed off just thinking about the endless words she could tell him.

“Why are you always bringing this up!?” Sungmin reacted back.

“BECAUSE IT DAMAAGE ME SO MUCH THAT I CAN’T TAKE THE PAIN!” Sunny yelled at the top of her lung.

“You just don’t realize Sungmin…The things you do…”

Sungmin walked over to her and held her in his arms. “Sunny let’s just stop…This arguing…Let’s just stop.”

Sunny tried pushing him away but she couldn’t make him budge even once.

“I know I’m wrong. I’m sorry” Sungmin rested his cheek on her hair.

“Please stop pushing me away. Let me hold you like this because I know I will never get this moment again” Sungmin said,

After hearing those words Sunny stopped. She felt like a doll. A doll that let anyone fool with her emotions mentally and what she does physically.

Sungmin held her tighter. He could smell the fragrance on her. The sight of her blonde hair was calming. Even her being in his arms felt like heaven.

 
Sunny gasped at the memory.
 
"Thats right...I love Lee Sungmin of Super Junior..."