My fairytale is my nightmare?

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

SNSD skipped their schedules and rushed to the hospital. “What room is Lee Soon-Kyu in?” Yuri asked the nurse. “She’s in the emergency room on floor 12 but –“ But SNSD rushed off before she could even finish.

Hyoyeon started to walk faster through the hall way then she started to run. Tears started to run down her face. “Hyoyeon slow down!”  Sooyoung tried yelling to Hyoyeon. She turned the corner and found Super Junior sitting down, standing against the mall, and mostly worrying.

Hyoyeon walked up to Ryeowook. “How could you let this happen?!” Ryeowook didn’t answer and faced his head the other way not wanting to meet Hyoyeon crying eyes.

“WHY?!” Hyoyeon held on to his shirt collar. “Hyoyeon calm down!” Sooyoung pulled Hyoyeon back.

“Why are all of you calm?! What if Sunny dies?!” Hyoyeon started crying even more. “Of course we’re worried but even if we act that way what’s its going to do?!” Yuri screamed.

“This is my entire fault…” Sungmin buried his face into his hands. “Yah Sungmin what did you do?!” Taeyeon angrily barked. “Taeyeon don’t get on his case! He was the one that saved her!” Leeteuk sneered. “Excuse me but please stop screaming the all of you are causing disturbance.” The nurse politely said.

Everyone remain quiet in till Sunny came out.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!”

That voice.

All of them began to tense up. “WHAT HAPPENED?!” Lee Soo Man asked again. “Sunny hit her head on the road pavement sir,” Leeteuk spoke up. “How did this happen?!” “A car was speeding and it was about to hit Sunny so I pushed her out the way but it seemed like she tripped and fell…” Sungmin got on his knee, “I’m so sorry. I will take all responsibility.”

SNSD and Super Junior eyes widen as they saw a friend on his knees. Lee Soo Man looked ay Sungmin and said nothing. A doctor came out of the emergency room, “Who is the guardian?” “I am.” Lee Soo Man raised his hand. “What is wrong with my niece?”

“Can I speak to you in private?”

“Doctor please tell us too!” Taeyeon begged. The doctor looked at Lee Soo Man who nodded, “Please continue.”

“She is table now but she lost a lot of blood and has injured her shoulder somehow.” “When will she be able to get back on her feet?” Lee Soo Man asked.

“The thing is…I don’t know…She’s in a comma.”

Everyone froze. Quiet. Speechless. And Scared.

Taeyeon fell to her knees and stared out into space. The doctor bowed and left. “Excuse me but can you please evacuate this area? Please head down to the lobby and we will call you what room she is in.” The nurse said.

“Please get my niece the top room in here.”  Lee Soo Man said. The nurse nodded and went back into the emergency room.

“Taeyeon I want you and the girls to go home. Tomorrow is your flight to Taiwan for a concert.” Lee Soo Man sighed. “But Sunny!” Taeyeon tried to plead him to let her stay. “She’ll be fine I’ll send your manager a message when she wakes up but for now go home.”

SNSD couldn’t argue with him and went home. Lee Soo Man told Super Junior to go home except for Sungmin.

Eunhyuk gave Sungmin a comfort pat on the back before leaving.

“I want you to stay here in till Sunny wakes up. No questions. I have to leave.”

With that Lee Soo Man left.

The nurse came down, “Excuse me but where is Sunny’s guardian?” “I’ll be the one watching her tonight.” The Nurse nodded and led him to Sunny’s room. “This is the biggest room we have. I’m sorry if it is not to your convenient.”

Sungmin looked around the room. “No it’s fine.” The nurse bowed and left.  Sungmin walked ot the other side of the room and pulled a chair next to Sunny’s bed.

“Sunny – ah…Is it really my fault that you are in pain? That reason why you changed? The reason why we separated? “ A tear ran down Sungmin cheek as he kissed Sunny’s hand.

Slowly right next to her he fell asleep. A place where they have reunited of their past.

 

“Sungmin oppa where are you?!” The little six year old Sunny ran around the park. “Boo!” Sungmin pop out from behind the play house. Sunnylooked at him with a poker face, “Oppa you’re not scary!”

“Sungmin stop playing and come out!” The 10 year old Sunny looked behind the playhouse. “Boo!” Sungmin came behind from the tree that was right near the playhouse. “Oppa! You’re not scary!”

“Sungmin stop playing and come out!” The 14 year old Sunny searched everywhere. “Yah Sunny that stigmatismis getting worse.” Sungmin laughed. Sunny pouted and stuck her tounge out.

“Do you always roll your tongue in your mouth when you get mad?” Sungmin laughed as he ruffled her hair. “Oppa!”

“Come on! We’re going to be late for the fire works!” Sungmin took Sunny hand. She didn’t budge at all and stayed in the same spot. “You know I’m scared of explosions like that…”

Sungmin softened. “I forgot…Then how about we go to my house and watch movies?” Sunny nodded and took Sungmin’s hand and walked to his house.

That night they watched Korean dramas and ate junk food. All of a sudden Sunny started to hear explosions and got terrified. Sungmin put his arm over her and comforted her.

“Let me distract you hmm…” Sungmin started to think. “Monday that first day that high school starts. How are you feeling?” “Excited!” Sunny smiled so brightly and cutely.

The both of them never knew that day would be their last together.

 

 

 

Sungmin woke up immediately from the night mare and saw Heechul staring at him.

“You can go home and do whatever,” Heechul sat on the couch. Sungmin hesitated for a moment but he decided to leave to get a rest and come back.

Heechul took out Sunny favorite Pikachu plushy from the bag and hugged it. He looked at Sunny for a long time, at her pale face, and at her closed eyes where he is scared that those eye lids will never open again. He threw the small plushy at her, “Yah wake up…”

Sungmin face was empty. He opened the door to the dorm and went to his room without replying to any members.  Kyuhyun went into the room and found Sungmin lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

“Sungmin –“

“Kyuhyun…please leave me alone just for now…”

Kyuhyun didn’t want to argue and agreed. Kyuhuyn closed the door gently and went back into the kitchen.  Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun, “Is he okay?” Kyuhuyn shooked his head. “He thinks it’s his entire fault.”

It was around 10 P.M when Sungmin finally decided to get out of bed. He walked out slowly making sure he didn’t wake up Kyuhyun. He took a quick shower and grabbed everything he needed. Sungmin walked out the dorm and headed to his car.

“To the hospital I go...”

 

-

Heechul got a warm damp towel and patted Sunny face. “Sunny how come I have better skin than you hmm?” Heechul complimented himself. Heechul had so much fun staying at the hospital that he wished Sungmin wouldn’t come. He gets to skipped schedules and check out the nurses.

The door opened and Sungmin walked in. Heechul looked up and sighed loudly. Heechul started to stomp the floor like a little kid begging for cookies. “Good to see you too…” Sungmin placed his stuff down on the couch.

Sungmin jabbed his thumb behind him towards the door. “They need you for tomorrow schedules.” Heechul blew a raspberry, got his stuff, and stomp his way out. Sungmin peek out the door making sure he left. Sungmin closed the door and went into the room where Sunny was.

He looked the bed chair that was right next to Sunny’s bed. “How much did he change around here?” Sungmin went into the bathroom and found everything re – organized. He shook his head and ignored it. He sat on the chair bed and held Sunny’s hand. “Sunny remember when I used to the aegyo for you?” He moved the hair out of her face. “When you wake up I’ll do it everyday for you.”

 

Sunny hand softly moved but Sungmin didn’t notice when he went into the other room to get his things.

 

Where am I?” Sunny murmured to herself. She observed the white space surrounding her.  When Sunny spun around her normal clothes it turned into the most elegant long chiffon one shoulder dress. Smoke start to appear and it showed something. Sunny wasn’t sure what it was in till I got more clear.

He sat on the chair bed and held Sunny’s hand. “Sunny remember when I used to the aegyo for you?” He moved the hair out of her face. “When you wake up I’ll do it everyday for you.”

“Sungmin oppa! SUNGMIN OPPA!” Sunny ran towards the smoke that led her into another land. Sunny saw a fairy tale land. Those beautiful waterfalls, pretty green grass, beautiful deers, and a beautiful castle. The only things you could imagine when you read.

A girl with beautiful masque mask on.

“Who are you?” Sunny asked. “I am…Who ever you want me to be. A liar? Tattle teller? murder?” The girl with the mask took a step closer to Sunny. Sunny took a step back in till her back hit the tree. “Why are you here? In your imaginary land? The place you abandoned years ago.” The girl said in a harsh tone. “This is my place?” Sunny looked around. She started to think real hard, “This place is…My kingdom when I was little and made up with…Sungmin…” “Right…Tell me why are you here.” The girl stood face to face with Sunny.

“I don’t know…”

“Why does your eye show fear? No...Why is your heart in fear? Depression…Hurt…Disloyalty?” “If I knew then I would tell you.” Sunny gripped on her dress.

“My queen you’re are back home.” The girl took her mask off.