If You Were Mine You Wouldn't Be Like This

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

 

Sunny walked through the hall ways with Hyoyeon. From the other end coming was Sungmin who looked liked he wasn’t affected by what happened. For a moment it crushed Sunny terribly. It was like from the past and that they were ignoring each other.

Hyoyeon could read Sunny expression and felt worried for her. All of a sudden, Eunbi slipped her hands through Sungmin’s hands. He didn’t push her hand away nor say anything. He just kept his calm and happy aegoy face on.

Hyoyeon looked at Sunny who had that poker face on. Sungmin and Sunny passed each other like they didn’t know each other.

“So you want to play the same game again?” Hyoyeon swore she heard Sunny whisper that.

 

Classes went by and Sunny ignored everyone. Taeyeon or Heechul couldn’t get through her head. All Sunny would do was nod and leave. “Sunny…” Donghae said before she could leave class. She put up her aegoy face. “Lets go to lunch!” Sunny said.

Donghae followed behind her and studied her closely. He knew that her expression was fake. He knew she was dying of pain inside.

The moment she walked through the doors rumors broke out.

“Is she really dating Jonghun?!”

“Isn’t she dating Sungmin?!”

“That hore!”

“She stole my man!”

Donghae watched as Sunny she placed her ear phones on to her ears to block out the rude people. She went to get her food. The unusual thing was that she didn’t walk over to their usual table but instead…She walked past them and somewhere unknown.

“Sunny!” Heechul yelled out to her.

Eunbi smirked as she leaned on Sungmin shoulders. ‘I told you not to mess with me Lee Soon-Kyu, I hope you liked the pictures I captured.’

Sunny didn’t have the appetite to eat no more so she threw her food away. She walked over to a near by bench and lay down. She closed her eyes and let the sun shine on her. She couldn’t hold it in no more she wanted to cry so bad but she wanted to stay strong.

She felt a hand on her forehead. She opened her eyes and found Shindong in ront of her. He sat on the grass and leaned back on the bench. 

“Sunny…”

“Shindong oppa please…Don’t lecture me…I’m so tired of hearing all of those bull crap.” Sunny closed her eyes.

“I’m not here to lecture but to make sure you are okay Sunny” Shindong said.

Sunny opened her eyes and reach other for the sun.

“You know he is only acting that way because of the pictures” Shindong looked at Sunny. “I know…But he should have at least heard me out…” Sunny said softly. Shindong nodded his head in agreement “I agree…”

“You don’t believe those pictures do you?” Sunny hoped Shindong would believe her. “Of course I do, plus you and Sungmin wasn’t dating back” Shindong said.

Sunny sighed in relief.

“Just be careful Sunny” Shindong ruffled her hair before he left.

The bell rung and everyone went back to class. It was a long day for Sunny since she didn’t feel like being at school. Even if she could escape him from school she would seem him at the SM building.

It was no way out.

Time came over and it came to last block…The problem was that..Sungmin was in it…Sunny walked over to her desk and placed her head down. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other and had a sad expression on their face.

Alright students listen up, prom coming up and we are chosen to be prom helpers…Yay…” Mr.Choi said in a very bored tone.

“Prom?!” Tiffany squealed.

“Don’t get your hopes up high Tiffany , nobody won’t ask you to prom” Heechul joked.

“BURNNNN!” Shindong laughed. Tiffany rolled her eyes and looked at Taeyeon and mouthed ‘Losers.’

Taeyeon laughed.

“I know who is Taeyeon date” Shindong winked. “YAH!” Taeyeon reminded them to be quiet.

While the four of them chatted away Sunny and Sundmin kept quiet.

Prom…Who wants to go to that…Nobody does…’ Sungmin rolled his eyes.

‘It’s my junior year and I don’t have a date…’ Sunny groaned in her head.

 

-

 

“I heard our school is going to have a prom with SM High together” Jae Jin pointed out. “Really?!” Jonghun jumped out his chair.

Hongki nodded “Why? Planning to ask someone?”

Jonghun shook his head.

“HE BLUSHING!” Minhwan teased.

All the boys looked at Jonghun in amusement.

“IT’S NOONA ISN’T IT!?” Minhwan yelled.

“THERE NO NEED TO YELL MINHWAN!” Jonghun yelled.

“So who is the lucky lady?” Seung Hyun asked.

“I’ll tell you if she says yes” Jonghun smiled.

 

-

 

Sungmin walked through the lobby and spotted Sunny talking with Jung Mo from TRAX. Jung Mo pulled Sunny into a hug and ruffled her head like she was a little kid. Sunny laughed and finally showed a sincere smile since the ‘break up.’

Sungmin couldn’t deny that he felt jealous.

He looked away and kept walking on to the practice room. Jung Mo looked towards Sungmin way “I think it worked!”

“Oppa! How could you do that?!” Sunny laughed.

“You could obliviously tell that he was jealous!” Jungmo pointed out.

Sunny smiled but deep inside she could feel sadness drowning her down again.

“If only I was still in high school I would take you to prom” Jungmo smiled and pinched Sunny cheeks.

“LETS GO SUNNY!” The girls screamed.

“Bye oppa!” Sunny ran to the girls and headed to Music Core.

 

During the whole car ride Sunny if wondering if Jungmo was right or not.

“Sunny, the only reason why he is acting this way because it affected him too. You’re too blind to see it. I know he still cares for you just as much as you care for him.”  

During her thoughts she was disturb by a text. She opened the text and read it:

‘Hey Sunny

-          Jonguhn’

She smiled and replied back to him.

‘Hey there!

-          Sunny’

 

‘Did you hear that our school is going to have a prom together?

-          Jonghun’

 

‘Indeed I did sir [:

-          Sunny’

 

‘This is going to be awesome, more hot girls to look at

-          Jonghun’

 

‘Boys will never change…            

-          Sunny’

 

‘No not me, I only have eyes for one girl

-          Jognhun’

 

‘Really? And you never told me?!

-          Sunny’

 

Sunny waited for awhile for his reply but it never came. She ignored it and went to get her makeup done.

After there performance they went into their dressing room and waited for other bands to perform.

Sunny phone vibrated again and she hoped it was Jonghun. She dropped her phone after seeing what it was. She walked out the room and slammed the door.

“What was that for?!” Jessica yelled.

“Maybe it was this…” Yoona passed Jessica Sunny’s phone.

Jessica eyes widen. “How could he do that?!”

Taeyeon took the phone and took a look at what the commotion was. She started to have that worried feeling in her stomach. 

“How could Sungmin send her a picture of him and Eunbi kissing?” Seohuyn shook her head.

 

Sunny walked down the halls with anger in her. She wasn’t sad but she was angry. How low was he going to go? So low that he needed to send her a picture of something she was about to gag on?

Her fist was bawled up so hard that you could see her white knuckles.

She just wanted to grab something and smash everything that was in her way. She had enough that she was at the point where she was through with Sungmin. She couldn’t care what he would do with his life. Idols that were walking down the idol saw the pissed off look and back out her way.

Seung Hyun stopped in his track and look backwards. ‘Isn’t that sunny noona?’

Seung Hyun texted Jonghun and said that she was going down the hall C and warned him that she looked like she was about to explode.

Jonghun read the text and looked around him. He was on hall b. Jonghun raced the other way and searched for Sunny.

Jonghun found Sunny walking towards hall d where there was no one. He silently followed her to see what she was going to do.

Sunny suddenly fell on her knees and yelled.

“I HATE YOU SUNGMIN! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HURTING ME?!” Sunny clutched onto her hair.

It pained Jonghun heart to see her so hurt.

‘If you were mine then you wouldn’t be like this…’

He could tell that she didn’t want anyone to be around her. Sad, he turned around and walked off.