Our First Date?

Our Difference is now the Same!

Sungmin walk towards the park where Sunny told him on the phone. He pulled the hoodie over his head and kept his scarf close to his mouth so no one could notice him. Then he thought about it again it was 3am in the morning. Still...paparazzi might be lurking around.

He found a small short person sitting on top of the slide playing on her ipad.

“Come down” Sungmin said.

Sunny looked up and smiled. She slid down and attacked him with her hug. Sungmin was taken back, he didn’t know what to say.

“I’m sorry Sungmin I heard you got mad that I just left the room to chase after Jonghun. It was that I was just worried…” Sunny held onto him tighter.

“It’s alright…” Sungmin held her back.

“Sunny I have a question” Sungmin broke the hug and look into her eyes.

“Hm?”

“Are you still mad at me? For leaving you like that?...You know…because of those reasons….” Sungmin was scared of her answer but he needed to know.

Sunny shook her head “I told myself that I would never talk to you again but my heart just can’t help it…” Sungmin smiled at her answer and held her again.

“Be my girlfriend…” Sungmin whispered into her ears. Sunny eyes widen.

“I don’t expect the answer right now but just tell me when you’re ready…”

Sunny thought about it for awhile “Yes.”

Sungmin looked at Sunny wasn’t sure if he heard the answer right. “Did you say yes?” Sunny smiled and nodded. He spun her around making her laugh. He kissed her lips and jumped around.

Sunny laughed at her boyfriend jumping around excited. When he finally stopped jumping around she walked infront of him and cupped his face. She smiled and kissed him passionately.

He was taken back for a moment but he enjoyed the moment.  Sungmin deepend the kiss and smiled. Sunny could feel his smile through their kiss and giggled.

Sungmin slipped his hand through hers and press his forehead against hers.

No words could be explained how they were feeling for each other.

 

-

 

‘Deh Oppa I’ll make sure I drink plenty of water’

Sunny smiled like a dork as she texted Sungmin. The girls sat on the other side and shook their head.

“She don’t know how stupid that smile looks like” Tiffany said.

“I think it’s romantic” Sooyoung smiled.

 

-

 

Sungmin smiled as he received the text from Sunny. Just like the girls, Super Junior stood on the side line watching Sungmin full of jealous.

“Alright boys your schedules is done for today” Super Junior manger said. After hearing that Sungmin dashed out the door. Donghae whined “Hyungs I want a girl friend too!”

‘Meet me at the park lake okay?’ Sungmin texted Sunny before getting into the car.

His phone vibrated. He read the message that popped onto his screen.

‘Okay oppa<3’

Sungmin drove to the park and mixed his shades, scarf, and hoodie before he stepped outside the car. Making sure no one recognized him he continued to walk to the lake near by. He found Sunny hearing white skinny jeans with a button white blue top with a hat and shades to hide her face.

“Sunny!”

Sunny stopped looking at the lake and turned around. She smiled brightly and waved at Sungmin.

“Ready to start our day?” Sungmin asked, excited.

Sunny nodded her head like a little child and took his hand. “Lets go oppa!”

Happily, Sungmin and Sunny started walking around the outlet mall. Sunny stopped inside of a café and pointed at it. “Let’s go in here oppa!”

The both of them sat down at a table and ordered two red velvet cupcakes. “Since when did you  started like red velvet?” Sungmin asked as he took a bite.

“Jonghun introduced them to me!” Sunny happily sipped on her coffee. Sungmin stopped chewing ‘Why is it him again?’

“Yuummm so good!” Sunny took a bite out of the cupcake. “I’m so glad I met Jonghun!”

‘Why is she bringing his name up on OUR date?’ Sungmin felt a annoyed feeling inside of him.

“Oppa are you okay?” Sunny asked. Sungmin nodded and smiled “Let’s go shopping now!” Sungmin threw their cupcake away and led her out the café.

“Hey I wasn’t done with it!” Sunny pouted.

Sungmin brought her to a couple shop. “You wanted to go here?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah lets find something!” Sungmin started to snoop around the shop.

Sunny eyed something that she knew was right for them.

She picked up the two key chains that connected to each other and put it in front of Sungmin’s face.

“I like this one” Sunny slightly blushed.

“I do too” Sungmin smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

 

-

 

Eunbi came out of a shop and saw something she didn’t like. Her eyes raged with fire as she watched two familiar people kissing.

“That disguise might fool other people but Sunny it didn’t fool me” Eunbi dialed in a number.

“I have something interesting for your magazine” Eunbi smirked.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter!

 

Teaser ~

 

"Sunny how come you can't realize I like you?"

"Why are you going behindmy back like this?!

"STOP HURTING HER! DO YOU THINK THIS IS HER FAULT?!"

"I'm done..."