Should Have Been Me

Our Difference is now the Same!

The charity concert was finally over around and everyone decided to go out and eat. Sunny and Jonghun decided to go somewhere else and catch up. The both of them put on their disguise and walked around the beautiful night sky of Italy.

 

The both of them walked into this small pasta cafe. While they waited for their food they walked about what happened in their life.

 

"So...you're dating Sungmin?" Jonghun asked feeling kind of disappointed.

 

Sunny nodded and smiled, "I don't know how it happened...It just did..."

 

'Maybe my chance is over...'Jonghun felt a squeeze in his heart.

 

"Are you okay Jonghun?" Sunny asked concerned from his change of expression. Jonghun snapped out of his daze 'I should be happy for her...'

 

"Yeah!" Jonghun put up a cheerful face on. "Man I’m really hungry" Jonghun rubbed his hands together ready to eat. Sunny laughed "Jonghun you're so childish."

 

 

-

 

 

SNSD were flying back to Korea and walked out of Incheon Airport only to be swarmed by reporters. "SNSD Sunny is it true you are dating FT. Island Choi Jonghun?!"

 

Sunny eyes widen 'what is going on?!'

 

"Can you please explain to us about the photos?" Another reporter asked.

 

"Don't answer them Sunny" Taeyeon said as she helped pull Sunny through the crowd.

 

All the girls got in the car. "What’s happening!?" Sunny yelled. "Oh no...Sungmin...”

 

Sunny immediately called Sungmin but he wouldn’t pick up. She tried again but it went to voice mail. “Sungmin please answer the damn phone!” Sunny yelled. She was scared, scared that she would lose Sungmin.

 

“Sunny what this!?” Yoona showed Sunny the pictures of Sunny and Jonghun together back at the hotel when she was on her winter trip.

 

“This was during the winter trip!” Sunny scratched her head in frustration.

 

Sunny kept texting and calling Sungmin hoping he would pick up. ‘Please pick up!’

-

 

Jonghun covered his face with his hands. “Oh no…”

 

“Dude what is this?!” Hongki asked.

 

“I knew I felt someone taking pictures of us…” Jonghun grunted.

 

“Weird…Why would he need me for?” Sunny thought out loud. “Huh” Jonghun said as he finished the last sips of his coffee. “Nothing but I have to go it was nice talking to you!” Sunny got off the stool and took her coffee. Jonghun nodded and waved her off.

Click Click

‘What was that?’  Jonghun turned around quickly but found no one. ‘Maybe it’s just me’

 

‘This was taken during the café…’ Jonghun grabbed his phone quickly and called Sunny. After many times of ringing she finally picked up.

“Jonghun…”He could hear her sniffling. That punched a hole in his heart.

“Sunny…” That was all that came out of his mouth.

“He won’t talk to me” Sunny started to cry.

“Sunny I am so sorry…I never meant for this or didn’t want this to happen at all.” Even though it wasn’t his fault he felt guilty. He should’ve knew better.

“Jonghun this is not your fault…It’s okay…I have to go…” Sunny hung up leaving Jonghun numb.

“How could you say that without not knowing my feelings for you?” Jonghun dropped the phone on the floor and walked off.

 

-

 

Sungmin was in his room the whole day. He didn’t want to deal with anything. He didn’t go to his schedules, talk to his band mates, or his manager. He turned off his phone and cut out everyone trying to console him.

“Did you only date me to get revenge?” Sungmin whispered to him self. The images of the both of Sunny and Jonghun popped into his head.

“Sunny, why are you doing this to me?”

“Why are you making me so crazy about you?”

“Did I lose the game of love already?”

There was a loud knock on his door. He ignored it and pulled the blanket over his head.

“LEE SUNGMIN OPEN THIS DOOR!”

Sungmin widen his eyes.

“SUNGMIN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!”

Sunny banged on the door. The rest of the boys stood outside and watch as Sunny attempt to open the door. Finally, the door swung open and revealed a harsh looking Sungmin. Sunny eyes widen as those cold eyes remind of twin Sungmin.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“What do you want?!” Sungmin sneered.

 

Sunny and Super Junior was shocked from his hospitality.

 

“Those pictures are not true…” Sunny voice was shaken up.

 

“How do you expect me to believe that?” Sungmin was losing his patient.

 

“I’m your girlfriend how come you don’t believe me?! Those pictures were old it was during the skiing trip!” Sunny tried to convince Sungmin.

 

“How would I know? Are you planning revenge since I left you in the 9th grade? You know what?! IM DONE WITH YOU! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!” Sungmin said with a low mean tone voice.

 

“LEE SUNGMIN!” Eunhyuk roared. Heechul watched Sunny as she step back away from Sungmin. A tear ran down her cheek as she turned around and walked out Super Junior dorm.

 

“Did you know you really just screw that up?”  Heechul said annoyed.

 

Sunny walked through the dark night skies of Seoul. She could feel the coldness wrapping around her. She didn’t care if people recognize her or not. She just didn’t know what to do.

 

She stopped by the pole light waiting to cross. Someone spun her around and placed a cap on her. He wrapped a scarf around her neck and placed a warm jacket on her.

 

“Why are you out like this?” Jonghun whispered to her. Tears ran down her eyes continuously. Jonghun had a feeling she would cry, he slipped his hands through hers, and walked away from everyone just incase they won’t recognize them.

 

He made her sit down on a bench “just cry it all out Sunny…”

 

She leaned on his shoulder and cried. Jonghun wrapped his hands around her and her back.

 

“He really is done with me Jonghun” Sunny sobbed louder.

 

Jonghun just held her in his arm in till she stopped crying. After a while Jonghun stopped hearing sniffles. He looked at her face to see that she fell asleep.

 

‘So cute’He chuckled.

 

 ‘Lets just stay like this for a little while’ Jonghun held her to his chest closer.

 

‘Because I’m scared we won’t have a moment like this…’ Jonghun closed his eyes.

 

“He don’t deserve you Sunny…He messed up in the 9th grade and many other times. Why won’t your heart just let him go? He messed up too many times and I hate that the fact you keep getting hurt by him…Every time you’re hurt it makes me mad…I don’t know why I get mad…I got too attached to you Sunny…You’re beautiful, smart, funny, strong, and everything I always looked in a girl…Why can’t you be mines?”

 

Jonghun opened his eyes and stared at Sunny.

 

“He’s been away from you so long that he must have forgotten how great you are…”

 

Jonghun tucked a hair strand behind Sunny’s ears.

 

“He can’t appreciate what he has…” He her soft cheeks.

 

“He might known you longer than me but he doesn’t understand you like me…”

 

Jonghun smiled at the sight of Sunny smiling.

“But in the end he wins…He always wins…he always have your heart…”

 

Jonghun smile slowly faded.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Wae Sunny? Why does he treat you so badly but you are still in love with him?”

 

“Wae?

 

A tear rolled down his cheeks and landed on Sunny’s cheeks.

 

“I want to help you win his heart back Sunny but I’m so selfish…”

 

“I just want you to myself and keep you forever.”

 

Jonghun chuckled to himself “Am i a horrible friend Sunny?”

 

 

-

 

 

Sungmin watched afar.

 

“Lee Soon – Kyu …Why can’t you love him instead? He obviously better at loving you…”

 

Sungmin watched as Jonghun her cheek, tuck her hair behind her ears, and hear every last words he says to her. He would’ve run up to punch him but Jonghun was right. Sungmin didn’t deserve her.

Not at all…Not after what he said to her…

He was about to walk away but his feets wouldn’t move at all.

‘Sungmin don’t do this to your self don’t stay any longer.’

Sungmin just stood there watching his love in someone else’s arms that wasn’t here. He felt like that should’ve been him if he chose his words wisely.

“That should’ve been me…”

He saw something he didn’t like.

He felt like his whole world was crashing down. He felt as if someone stabbed him and he was slowly dying. Sungmin started to have a hard time breathing. He felt anger boiling inside of him.

Sungmin felt so many emotions inside of him that he didn’t know how he was actually feeling.

He bawled his fist and swallowed his spit down as he watched Jonghun kiss Sunny’s lips. 

 

 

 

-

 

Comment replies:

@Soshi520 - Really? Then just ingore it hehe (8

&

Everyone else about the WGM topic - I KNOW RIGHT ARRRGGGHHH D;< but hearing the comments made me laugh thank you everyone LOL (8