Find Light then bring Us back alive.

Our Difference is now the Same!

“You’re…me…”

“You’re right I am you…Stuck in the land trying to get out…” The twin Sunny snapped her fingers and everything turn dark and gray. The flowers became dead, the sky consists of thunders, and the grasses were replaced by dirt. “This is truly how your land looks like…Ever since you felt like your life went down.” “This…is all because of me?” Sunny felt the old black tree.

“You can’t leave in till that moment comes…” The twin Sunny disappeared. “Wait what moment?!” Sunny tried to grab the twin Sunny but she turned into dust.

Fear was shivering Sunny. She walked slowly towards the broken castle. Her heels made clacking noise as she walked up the steps. She walked through the castle and dodged the big rocks that were lying on the floor.  She walked further and into another room. She touched the pictures that were ripped and burned.  Something from the corner of her eye started to glisten. Sunny turned her head and looked at the diamond that was starting to float. Sunny walked over to the diamond and touched it. Blood started to drip off her finger.

Sunny started to get frightened and backed away from the diamond. The diamond slowly turned black and shattered.

-

Back in reality four days has already passed. SNSD was in Taiwan still and they would call everyday to check up on Sunny.

 It was already late at night and Sungmin was still awake. Him, Yesung, and Shindong took turns watching over Sunny. Sungmin went into the bigger room that was connected to Sunny and found Shindong sleeping on the couch while Yesung was sleeping on the other one. Sungmin pulled the blanket over them and went into Sunny’s room.  Her heart rate monitor started to beep real fast and loudly. Sungmin eyes widen and quickly ran out the room.

“SOMEONE HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!” Sungmin screamed out. The screaming woke up Yesung and Shindong. “What’s happening?!” Yesung asked.  “Sunny heart monitor is beeping.” Sungmin ran back into the room to check back on Sunny. Sungmin kept pressing the emergency button in till someone came. The nurses and the doctors came running in.

“Please back away,” the nurse softly push Sungmin out the room and closed it. Yesung, Sungmin, and Shindong waited patiently in the other room.  

“Turn the bolt to 150.” The doctor said. That night they tried over and over again trying to bring Sunny back alive.

-

When all the diamonds shatter to the floor black smoke started to twirl into a tornado. Sunny started to run away but the doors shut tight locking her inside. In a instant the tornado went away and appeared a beautiful handsome person with the same mask on from twin Sunny. His suit was clean and purely white.

“Who are you to enter my era?”

‘That voice…’ Sunny walked closer in till she could face to face with this boy. She took the mask off and gasped. Twin Sungmin’s eyes were black and gold.

“You dare to destroy my palace and come back?” “You still don’t understand anything…How come you won’t wake up?”

Sunny stayed quiet and stared into his eyes.

“That’s right…your heart is pitiful…it won’t find light because you won’t allow it…” twin Sungmin finger tips glided down Sunny’s cheek. He kissed her lips, “Find light and bring ‘us’ back alive…”

 His voice was straight forward and deep. He took out a long knife from behind him and placed the shark point on Sunny neck.

“Go away…”twin  Sungmin stabbed the knife into Sunny heart.

“Go to the place where you belong…” twin Sungmin dropped his sword. “How long will you let your heart eat you up?”

 

-

 

Sunny eyes opened and started to cough out blood. “Let’s get her out and into the emergency room quickly!” The doctor yelled. The nurse opened the door, “Clear the way!”

They pushed Sunny bed out. Sungmin eyes widen as he saw blood running down Sunny’s mouth. “SUNNY!” Shindong yelled. They ran out the room and followed behind them. Leeteuk and the rest of the boys came out of the elevator in their pajamas. They ran to Sunny’s room quickly and saw her bed rolling somewhere.

“What’s happening!?” Kyuhyun ran after them with the rest following behind him.  “I’m sorry but you can’t enter from here.” The nurse bowed quickly and ran after the doctor.

“Whats happening?!” Leeteuk asked.

“I DON’T KNOW! All of sudden her heart monitor started beeping and I don’t know.” Sungmin fell on his knee and grabbed his hair. He started crying and panicking.

It was 3 A.M Super Junior was in sleeping in the waiting room. All of them fell asleep waiting for Sunny to come out. The doctor came in and found all the boys sleeping. He whispered to the nurse and she nodded. She came back with pillows and blankets.

Siwon woke up and found the boys scattered everywhere. Some of them were sleeping on the carpet, some of them were sleeping on the chairs, and some of them were sleeping on the kid play slide. “Where did this blanket came from?” He wondered.

“Hey wake up…” Sungmin shot up. “SUNNY!”

He ran out the waiting room and to Sunny’s. The nurse came out of her room and stoped Sungmin.  “Please don’t stress her out.” Sungmin nodded. The nurse left and stopped the rest of the Super Junior and told them the same thing.

Sungmin slowly opened the door and saw Sunny’s beautiful eyes opened. “SUNNY!” Heechul ran over to her and softly hugged her. She hugged him back and showed him a weak smile.

Sungmin made his way through the boys and hugged Sunny.

“I’m sorry Sunny-ah. I’m so sorry Lee Soon Kyu. Please don’t ever do this to us. Please don’t ever leave us like that. Please don’t ever shut your eyes like that again. Please just don’t –“ Sungmin couldn’t finish his words because his crying. Sunny looked into his eyes and only saw twin Sungmin.

“Find light and bring ‘us’ back alive…”  

Those words lingered through her mind. She refused too. She wouldn’t dare to. She knew even if she tried he would break her heart again. In her mind she knew the only reason why he was here was because of sympathy.

Before Sunny could even reply Taeyeon made her way through. “SUNNY!” Taeyeon held Sunny hand and fell on the floor. She cried so hard that it was hard for her to believe. Sunny held her hand tighter and got off the bed. She sat infront of Taeyeon and hugged her.  The both of them cried and cried.

Sunny looked up and behind everyone was the twin Sunny and Sungmin. They smiled and held hands they walked away into bright light.

Before they could fully disappear she heard voices. “You don’t have long Sunny…”