Plan A...Bingo

Our Difference is now the Same!

Everyone was settling down at a 5 star luxury hotel. The top room had 5 bed rooms so SNSD decided to share beds so they could all stay in one room.

Taeyeon and Sunny shared one room which had two queen beds in it. “Do you think I should wear this purple dress or this black one?” Taeyeon laid both of the dress on the bed. “I like that black one” Sunny took the dress and placed it in front of Taeyeon. “Yeah this one” Sunny smiled.

“What are you wearing?” Taeyeon asked. “I don’t know…” Sunny tapped her finger son her lip. “I got this let the master handle this” Taeyeon went through Sunny luggage.

“This one is perfect” Taeyeon pulled out a black BeBe lace inset ¾ sleeve bodycon dress. “I think so too” Sunny gave Taeyeon a high five.

 

The whole hotel dinner restaurant was cleared out for the students. Super Junior walked in with black or white suit pants with matching dress shirts. Siwon looked at his reflection from his phone mirror and fixed his tie. Kyuhyun scoffed “Conceited.” Siwon raised an eyebrow “What did you said?” Kyuhyun smiled like an angel “Nothing hyung.”

“Hyungs!” Shinee greeted. “What it do!” Shindong shook hands with Shinee.  F(x) and BoA  ran over to the table and greeted everyone too.

Mr.Choi walked over to the kids “All of you please sit down so the waitress can take your order!” He walked to everyone else who was standing up. Shinee sat down on the long table that can fit about 33 people. “Where is SNSD?” Key asked. Donghae shrugged.

SNSD walked through the entrance and everyone attention was on them. People swore they saw goddess. Sungmin had his eyes glued on Sunny. The way her hair and makeup was done was absolutely gorgeous. Never in a long time was he mesmerized by a women beauty. To top it off her personality made it easy to fall for her. Heechul saw Sungmin staring at Sunny ‘This bastard does he want to die? First he ditches her now he sees her as a woman.’  

Heechul took a napkin and bawled it up then threw it at Sungmin. Heechul gave him a death glare. “Yah Heechul what are you doing?” Leeteuk looked at him weirdly.

The girls walked over to the table and said their hellos. Sungmin watched Sunny every moment. He was hoping she would sit somewhere near him. Taeyeon as a leader sat at the other end of the table while the girls sat on the side. “Sunny!” Amber waved. Sunny waved her hand and ran over to Amber.

‘Dang Amber!’ Sungmin cursed to himself.

SNSD filled up the seats and Sungmin was nervous that someone would take the spot in front of him. Sadly, Sooyoung sat down at that spot. “Hi oppa!”

Inside Sungmin became so disappointed. “Hi Sooyoung!” He tried to ignore the feeling and carried on with his aegoy face.

He became so distracted with hoping Sunny would sit in front of him that he forgot that there was a seat to his right…and it was EMPTY. Sunny sat down in the only vacant seat because she didn’t want to sit by Heechul and his ‘pissy’ moment. She started to talk to Yuri who was sitting right beside her. Sungmin quickly glance to his right and saw the back of someone head. Sunny sat straight and that made Sungmin surprised.

Sunny felt someone staring at her and looked who it was. She gave Sungmin a weird look “Are you okay?”

Sungmin nodded and looked the other way. ‘Woah that was too close…She might think I’m a weirdo now…’

‘He still ignores me…’ Sunny thought. She decided to ignore the feeling and looked through the menu.

The waitress came over to take everyone orders. “And what would you like Sir?” The waitress asked Sungmin in a flirty voice. Sunny rolled her eyes ‘What do they see in him...What do I see in him...’

Sungmin smiled cutely “I’ll have the special steak of the week and can I have…Sweat tea please.” “Deh” She jotted it down and stare at Sungmin for one last time before she took someone else order. She turned to Sunny and asked her blunty “What do you want?”

Sunny scoffed ‘Really?’

“I’ll take the Italian cheesy meatball pasta also I want water” Sunny didn’t even bother saying please or even saying nice to the rude waitress. The waitress rolled her eyes and moved on to other people.

From the corner of her eyes she saw Sungmin talking with Sooyoung comfortably. Sooyoung playfully hit Sungmin and laughed.

She hated the feeling of jealously but she didn’t want Sungmin to see that she was so weak. “Sunny come sit by me!” Heechul yelled from the far end of the table. Glad fully Sunny took her stuff and sat between Heechul and Donghae.

Eunbi and her friends looked at each other and nodded. Eunbi took her tall glass of icy cold water and walked over to where Super Junior was. “Hey Donghae” Eunbi stood behind Sunny chair. “Hey Eunbi” Donghae smiled.

‘Why does this have to stand behind me and talk to him?’ Sunny suspected something wrong.

Heechul looked her up and down. “She has no taste in fashion” Heechul whispered to Sunny. Sunny laughed and nodded her head in agreement.

Only Heechul knew Sunny hated Eunbi with a passion the rest of Super Juniors were happily friends with her. Miyoung, Eunbi friend saw the signal when Eunbi flipped her hair. She started the plan in action and walked over to the group and ‘accidently’ bumped into Eunbi. Eunbi ‘accidently’ spilled her drink all over Sunny. Sunny gasped from the sudden actions and the coldness of the drink. Everyone at the table became quiet and had their eyes on Sunny. Sunny stood up immediately and bawled her fist up.

“Oh my gosh Sunny I am so sorry I didn’t mean too!”

“LIAR! I KNEW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND OF YOURS DID THAT ON PURPOSE!” Sunny aegoy voice vanished and came out the devil side of her. Now everyone in the restaurant was quiet and watched the commotion.

“I didn’t mean –“

“Shut the hell up you !” Sunny was on the edge of slapping her. Sungmin stood up “Sunny that’s no way to talk to her it was an accident!”

“No it wasn’t! That did it on purpose!” Sunny yelled. “HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BEING A AND LET IT SLIDE!?” Sungmin raised his voice.

Sunny eyes rounded in surprise at his hostility. Even Sungmin was surprised he couldn’t believe what he just said to her. Sunny ran out the restaurant and started to cry. “Did you just really say that to her?”  Heechul shook his head and ran after Sunny.

Taeyeon slapped Sungmin “Don’t you dare talk to her again.” Taeyeon looked at Eunbi “Who the hell are you staring at ?”

She walked out the restaurant and looked for Sunny. Sungmin placed his hands on his cheek where he received the slap.

‘What did I just do?’

Eunbi looked at the doorway where Sunny ran out of and smirked ‘Plan A…Bingo’