Losing Memory

Our Difference is now the Same!

Jonghun carried her in a bridal style to the lake on the top of the mountain. He laid her down on the soft green grass. He gazed at her and moved the hair out of her face.

“Are you a twin or actual person in this dream?” Joongki asked.

“Part twin, part person” Jonghun replied.

“Part?” Joongki asked confused.

“It’s like…When the real Jonghun wakes up, he won’t remember a thing…So that count as part twin right?” Jonghun asked.

“No, you’re a twin like everyone else. The only real person here is Sunny” Joongki nod his head towards Sunny.

“She’s real?!” Joongki quickly removed his hand from Sunny.

“Yeah so be careful with her” Joongki sat down on the grass.

“I don’t get it why is Sungmin chasing after her?” Jonguhn asked.

“I don’t know, it depends how the real Sungmin is feeling,” Joongki looked up at the clear sky. “He’s probably felt regretful for what he did and is feeling angry that Sunny won’t accept him. So the Sungmin here in the dream is also feeling angry too. He might plan to kill Sunny to end the problem.”

“So why am I here then?” Jonghun asked.

Joongki softly gazed at Sunny, “Because she feel like the Jonghun in real life is her savior. Don’t ask me any more questions. I don’t know anything personally. You have to ask Sunny or twin Sungmin how we all ended up here.”

 

-

 

Sunny slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was still blurry but it soon regained its correct vision.

“Sunny!” Taeyeon hugged her tightly. Hyoyeon wiped her tears away and joined the hug following the other girls.

“Sunny…”

That voice made Sunny jump in fear. Sungmin sat infront of her.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Sunny scooted far from him.

“Sunny what are you doing?” Sungmin asked, confused.

“YOU’RE TRYING TO KILL ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!” Sunny got off the bed and ran to the other side of the room. The girls looked at each other confused.

“Sunny – “ Sungmin walked towards her.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Sunny yelled on the top of her lungs. She started to throw everything that was near her at him.

“What are you doing it’s me!” Sungmin yelled.

“HE’S A MURDER!” Sunny pointed at him.

All of a sudden Sunny fell to the ground and clutched to her head. She started to scream as the pain entered into her head.

“Sunny!” Jessica tried helping her.

She fainted in Jessica arms.

“We need to get her to the hospital!” Taeyeon called their manager.

Sungmin stood there clueless. He didn’t know what happened. He wondered why she acted like the way she did. Why she acted like she didn’t know him. Why she treated him as a killer.

‘What just happened?’

 

-

 

“I don’t know how but she lost half of her memory. She doesn’t have any bruises but the cut on her arm. Other than that she is fine.  We don’t know when she will get her memory back but it will take a while in till her mind is mentally healed.” The doctor bowed and left.

All the girls were in the room sitting down or standing. They weren’t sure what to say or do.  Hyoyeon face was wet with her tears. Taeyeon eyes were stinging from crying. Jessica face was dried by the tears.

Sungmin stood outside the hospital door clueless and helpless.

“Is this fate telling us that we shouldn’t be together?”

 

 

 

 

-------

 

Sorry for the short chapter everyone but i have been upset for the past few days. Someone stole my story and pasted it on a different site. That's why i have not been updating for the past days cause i was really upset that someone would do that. I talked it out with her and she got her story deleted....Finally...but i promise i will continue to update daily now since that problem is out of the way.