A Kiss?

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

"I have a question." twin Jonghun asked. Joongki stopped sharping his knife and looked at him, "What?"
Jonghun looked at the sleeping Sunny. "I thought when she was awake in real life her body disappear from the dream."
 
Joongki continued to sharpen his knife, "Apparently something happened that her dreams and the reality is is combinging together."
 
Sunny eyes fluttered open. "Sunny your awake!" Joongki helped her sit up.
 
"Who are you?" Sunny asked. Sunny crawled away from him. Joongki hand fell down to his side. "Yah Lee Soon Kyu this is not funny." Joongki said.
 
"Sunny..." Jonghun whispered. "Jonghun?" Sunny asked. She started to get confused about her surrounding. "Where am I?" Sunny asked.
 
"This babo, you let twin Sungmin take your memories." Joongki got up and slung Sunny over his shoulders.
 
"Yah! Let me down!" Sunny demanded. Joongki set her down and placed both his hands on her shoulders. "Do you really not remember me?" Joongki asked. Sunny shook her head. 
 
'What am I going to do now?...' Joongki thought, 'Looks like the only way you can remember is to be with him...' 
 
"We have to give her to him." Joongki said determined with his plan. "Give her to who?" Jonghun asked. 
 
"To twin Sungmin..." Joongki spatted out the name. "Are you crazy?! Do you want her to die?!" Jonghun argued. "If we don't give her to him then she won't remember anything! Think about it If he really kill Sunny then how would the real Sungmin fele about it? He would be depressed. This world would wilt even more and rot to hell. Twin Sungmin is not stupid...He has a plan up his sleeves...And the first thing he want is to happen is us to give Sunny to him..." Joongki got his horse ready. 
 
"What are you guys talking about?" Sunny asked. Jonghun looked into Sunny's eyes and gave her his warm smile, "We're...going to take you some where safe...." 
 
Joongki came up from behind Sunny and knocked her out. "I'm sorry Sunny, but this is the best for you..." 
 
Jonghun took a white lotus petal out of his pocket and threw it into the air. The petal turned into a a beautiful huge phoenix. Jonghun picked Sunny up in a bridal style and placed her softly down on the phoenix. "Follow us," Jonghun instructed the phoenix. 
 
Joongki and Jonghun hopped onto their horse and rode to twin Sungmin's castle. 
 
"Do you think this will really work?" Jonghun asked. Joongki looked up to the flying phoenix, "I hope so..."
 
 
-
 
 
Jonghun walked Sunny to the front door steps of her house.
 
"Thanks for the fun time Jonghun," Sunny rubbed the back of her neck. The both of them stared into each other eyes. Jonghun started to lean in closer. 'What is he doing?!'Sunny eyes widen. 
 
Before he could close his eyes, the front light , and the door popped open. "OH THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME DONGSAENG HOME. DRIVE HOME SAFE!" Jaejoong took Sunny's wrist and yanked her inside. 
 
Jonghun stood in front of the door. He blinked innocently, 'I swear, that was Jaejoong from DBSK right?'  He shrugged it off and went home. 
 
Yoochun watched the car drive off from the window. He turned around and gave Changmin a thumbs up. Changmin spun around and stormed up to Sunny. Sunny took a step back and bumped into Junsu. Junsu shook his head at Sunny. 
 
"What I do?!" Sunny shrieked.  "WHAT YOU DO?! YOU ALMOST LET HIM KISS YOU!" Yunho pulled Sunny ears. 
 
Sunny started screaming in pain. "OPPA THAT HURTS!" 
 
"That's what she said," Junsu wiggled his eye brows. Jaejoong busted out laughing making Sunny flustered. 
 
"Oppas are so mean!" Sunny pushed Yunho and ran up into her room. 
 
The boys snickered and high five each other. 
 
Sunny laid on bed and placed a hand on her rapidly beating heart. 'Was he going to kiss me?'  'Even thought I may not remember my memories, I feel like he was my true love.'  
 
She started to have flash back of the prom. The way he wrapped his arms around her waist to dance. The way he pulled her closer to take prom pictures. And the way he kept her smiling the whole night. 
 
But she started to wonder about Sungmin. Why he had the sad look on his face everytime he saw Sunny and Jonghun interact. 'Maybe he is a friend.' She ignored the feeling and continued to think about Jonghun.
 
Sunny started to have a tint of blush on her cheeks. She shook the thought out of her head and changed into something to sleep. Sunny walked over to her desk and sat down. "Hm what is this?" Sunny opened a yellow small book. A picture fell out. Sunny picked the picture up and stared at the two little kids. They were smiling and were standing by a playhouse. 
 
 

“Sungmin oppa where are you?!” The little six year old Sunny ran around the park. “Boo!” Sungmin pop out from behind the play house. Sunnylooked at him with a poker face, “Oppa you’re not scary!”

“Sungmin stop playing and come out!” The 10 year old Sunny looked behind the playhouse. “Boo!” Sungmin came behind from the tree that was right near the playhouse. “Oppa! You’re not scary!”

“Sungmin stop playing and come out!” The 14 year old Sunny searched everywhere. “Yah Sunny that stigmatismis getting worse.” Sungmin laughed. Sunny pouted and stuck her tounge out.

“Do you always roll your tongue in your mouth when you get mad?” Sungmin laughed as he ruffled her hair. “Oppa!”

“Come on! We’re going to be late for the fire works!” Sungmin took Sunny hand. She didn’t budge at all and stayed in the same spot. “You know I’m scared of explosions like that…”

Sungmin softened. “I forgot…Then how about we go to my house and watch movies?” Sunny nodded and took Sungmin’s hand and walked to his house.

That night they watched Korean dramas and ate junk food. All of a sudden Sunny started to hear explosions and got terrified. Sungmin put his arm over her and comforted her.

“Let me distract you hmm…” Sungmin started to think. “Monday that first day that high school starts. How are you feeling?” “Excited!” Sunny smiled so brightly and cutely.

 

 
Sunny clutched onto her head. The pain started to torture her horribly. Suddenly, her breathing became heavy. She wanted to scream for help, but nothing came out . Her eyes lids started to become heavy. She closed her eyes lids and never manage to open it back open.
 
"Jaejoong oppa? Yoochun oppa...Junsu oppa...Dbsk oppas?' Sunny whispered.