Last Moments Choice

Our Difference is now the Same!

 

Jaejoong stopped watching T.V and decided to check up on Sunny, "I'm going to check up on her." The boys nodded and continued to watch Running Man. Jaejoong walked up the steps and towards Sunny's room. He softly knocked on her door. Jaejoong waited for her to open the door, but after awhile he begin to feel worried.
 
"Sunny are you still mad at us?" Jaejoong asked. No one answered. "Sunny we were just joking. Open the door," Jaejoong said. He waited to hear her voice to reply to him. Jaejoong furrowed his eye brow and opened the door. 
 
He looked around and found her resting her head on her desk. He smiled and shooked his head. Jaejoong walked over to Sunny and softly shook her. She didn't budge. Jaejoong shooked her a little harder. She still didn't wake up. "Sunny!" Jaejoong moved the hair out of face to get a clear look of her face. Sunny's face was pale with sweat beads running down her fore head. 
 
"GUYS COME HERE! HURRY UP!" Jaejoong yelled.
 
He carried her up and glently placed her on the bed. The boys ran into the room. 
 
"What happened?!" Yoochun asked Jaejoong. 
 
"I don't know! I came in here and she was already like this!" Jaejoong worriedly said. "Call her doctor to get here ASAP!" Yunho commanded. Changmin rapidly nodded and took out his cell phone to make the call. 
 
"Jaejoong go get a cold towel for her," Yoochun said. "We need to get this dress off of her and into some comfortable clothes," Yoochun said. Junsu and Yunho eyes widened. "None of you will strip her dress off," Yoochun rolled his eyes. "s..." He muttered. 
 
"Should we call the girls?" Junsu asked. Yunho shooked his head, "No need to disturb them on a prom night." 
 
Yoochun walked over to Sunny closet and took a oversize  t-shirt. "Get out," Yoochun said. The boys left and let Yoochun do whatever. Yoochun took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "Sorry Sunny." 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
Jonghun carried Sunny in a bridal style towards Twin Sungmin castle. Blue fire rose up 10 feet away from them. Twin Sungmin walked through the fire and smirked. "Leave her there and leave," Twin Sungmin commanded. Joongki took Sunny from his arms and carried her closer to Twin Sungmin. "If you kill her, I'll kill you," Joongki warned. 
 
Joongki some how slipped a letter into Sunny dress pocket. He gently placed her down on the ground and backed off. Jonghun threw a white petal up into the air and the both of them dissolved away. 
 
Twin Sungmin carried Sunny into his castle and laid her down on a old ripped divan. He caressed her cheeks, "Are you finally mines now?" 
 
Sunny eyes fluttered open at the touch. Her eyes widen and flinched in fear. "I won't hurt you," Twin Sungmin softly whispered. 
 
"How can I trust you?" Sunny asked. "Because I'm the key to your heart." A part of his gold eyes started to disappear. 
 
From afar Twin Sunny watched in jealously. 'She's me, but why do i feel this way?'
 
Fire started to appear in her eyes, evil started to take over her mind. "I refuse to let this happen."
 
-
 
 
"It seem like she is regaining her memories," The doctor explained to the boys. "If she ever gets a migraine, then let her take this medicine." The doctor handed Junsu an orange bottle that contained white pills. "Let her take this at night, it will make her sleepy. So, be careful." The doctor handed Junsu an orange bottle with pink pills. 
 
"Thank you," The boys said in a unison. The doctor nodded and left.
 
"So she is regaining her memories?" Changmin started to feel relieved. 
 
Days passed and Sunny went to school. She continued to try to remember her memories and re meet people she forgot. Super Junior and her decided to spend more time together to get Sunny humor back. SNSD helped Sunny in every step she took and stayed by her side. The boys continued to stay at her house in till her parents came back from their over sea meetings. Jonghun and Sunny friend ship is still going strong. 
 
Sungmin and Sunny somehow managed to become friends. Even though she have no memories of him, she believed in the tales he told her. She believed that they are best friends not anything else. Not lovers....just best friends. 
 
It was another Saturday that Sunny spent with Jonghun. 
 
"You are cooking it wrong Jonghun!" Sunny took the spices from him and saved the food from going wrong. Jonghun pouted. "I can cook this! Watch!" He argued. Sunny playfully slapped his arm, "Go sit down!"   
 
Jonghun smiled and pecked her on her lips. She stood on the tip of her toes and kissed him back. He smiled and deepened the kissed. It lasted for about a minute then Sunny broke the kiss. "Go sit down!" She shooed him away.
 
"Yea yea yea yea," Jonghun watched from the side. 
 
"Oh Sunny - ah!" Hongki entered the door. "Noona!" Seung Hyun gave her a hug from behind. "Hey guys! Lunch is almost finished," Sunny said. 
 
"Jonghun can we talk," Hongki whispered into Jonghun ears. Jonghun nodded and followed Hongki. 
 
They both sat outside on the patio looking out into the blue sky. "How long are you going to do this?" Hongki asked. Jonghun looked at him suspiciously, not liking where the convo was heading. "What?" Jonghun asked. 
 
"How long are you going to lie to your self?" Hongki looked at him with firm eyes. Jonghun stayed quiet. "You can't keep lying to her. You know she loves some one else.  You know her heart belong to Sungmin and not you," Hongki continued. 
 
Jonghun heart started to drop down to the floor. His face expression was cold and sad. 
 
Hongki placed a hand on his shoulders. "I'm sorry Jonghun, but I'm just looking out of you." 
 
Jonghun slugged back in his chair after Hongki left. 
 
He started to think of Sunny. The one who made him smile. The one who liked him for who he was. The one that didn't care if he was a star or not. The one that made his heart thump every time she was in sight. 
 
He don't want to let her go.
 
He don't want to hear her say good bye.
 
He don't want to see her with another man.
 
Sunny interrupted his thoughts when she brought out the food with the FT.Island behind her. 
 
"Lunch time!" Sunny said. She looked at Jonghun and her face fell. "What's wrong?" She asked. Jonghun plastered on a smile, "Nothing. Let's eat!" 
 
Hongki closely looked at Jonghun. 
 
Jonghun entwined his fingers with Sunny to cherish the last moments he is going to spend with her.