He's coming...

Our Difference is now the Same!

A day passed and Sunny did not get a wink of sleep. She was too afraid. Too afraid that she would sleep and never wake up. That Joongki would not be there in time to protect her. Sunny made sure she concealed her dark circles, but everyone can see the bags hanging under her eyes.

When she would stir asleep in class she could go to the bath room and splash her face with cold water or drink coffee. No words could describe how deeply scared she was. If she died in that world than her life would end truly.

The girls watched as Sunny entered the dorm. They knew from the start she was off the clock. Taeyeon took her wrist and took her into their room. “This is the first time you came back to the dorm since you was paired up with Sungmin.”

Sunny sat on the bed, “Taeyeon…I’m scared.”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked. Sunny began with the story. All about her dreams and how they affect her in real life.

Taeyeon didn’t believe her.

“Do you need me to prove it to you? Just let me sleep. If I start to get cuts or bruises then do whatever you can to wake me up,” Sunny gripped on the bed sheets and lay down.

Taeyeon nodded, worried.

‘Lets settle this down once for all…’ Sunny took a deep breath and slowly drifted off into the night mares.

 

-

 

Sunny woke up expecting to be somewhere in a beautiful white dress. But no…She was in a black dress surrounded by tall dark oak trees.

‘This is it…’

She got up and slowly walked along the path that suddenly cleared up for her. She tightly clench her fist and calmed down her pounding heart.

A horse ran across the woods.

‘That horse!’

Sunny stopped following the path way and ran after that horse. She had a hard time running through the woods but she was determined to keep up with the horse.

Slowly the woods were disappearing and she came into contact with a field of tall green grass. There he was standing in the middle patting his horse. She was certain that was Joongki in that mask. She ran towards him and took his mask off.

Sunny eyes widen and took a step back.

“Jonghun…” Sunny whispered.

Jonghun smiled.

“Sunny” Jonghun voice was calming and alluring.

“Why are you here?” Sunny asked.

“Well, it started off with a letter from Joongki” Jonghun tapped his finger on his chin.

Sunny didn’t hear one thing. She was amazed how handsome he looked. He was in a black and white suit that fitted him perfectly.

She started to hear something from the woods rumbling. She stiffened up. Jonghun laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

“It’s okay it’s Joongki” Jonghun smiled.

He was right. Joongki came out of the woods darkness with his horse. Joongki jumped off his horse and grabbed Sunny into a tight hug.

“I thought you were a goner” Joongki said. Sunny laughed. “That’s a way to think positive,” Sunny slipped her hands around his waist and held him tight.

“Are you okay?” Joongki asked. Sunny shook her head rapidly. “I’m afraid Joongki…”

“We’ll protect you” Jonghun said.

“Come on, we need to get you to safety.” Joongki helped Sunny get on Jonghun’s horse. Sunny looked at him worried. He nodded indicating it was okay and that he would be right beside her.

“Hold on,” Jonghun slipped on his mask.  Sunny wrapped her hand around his torso. She turned back and looked at Joongki. Joongki placed his mask back on, “Go.”

It was quite a while in till they reached their destination.

“Where are we?” Sunny asked.

“Secret,” Joongki hopped off his horse. Jonghun got off before Sunny did and helped her down.

“You’re shaking…” Jonghun said softly.

“I’m scared…” Sunny said.

Joongki held her in his arms, “I won’t let him hurt you…”

“You can protect me in the dreams but what about real life Joongki?” Sunny said quietly.

“That’s why I am here for” Jonghun said. Sunny turned around and stared at him.

“Would be easier for me to read your expression if you took your mask off,” Sunny laughed.

The both of the boys took off their mask.

“It’ll take twin Sungmin awhile to realize that you are here with us,” Jonghun led his horse to a near by river so it could sip on water.

“Tell me what happened Sunny,” Joongki said.

“I was in the ball room decorating for prom…and he was there…watching me with twin Sunny…but Joongki his eyes…both of it were black again” Sunny said.

“Who were you with?” Jonghun asked.

Sunny became quiet for a moment.

“Sungmin…”

BOOM.

The thunders start to roar. The skies grew grey with cloud eating up the whole area. The ground start to shake.

“HE’S HERE” Jonghun shouted.

“Sunny come on we got to hurry!” Joongki said.

All of them got on the horse and ran off.

A huge black eagle came out of no where and swooshed down on them.

Jonghun dodge the eagle.

“It’s twin Sunny’s pet” Joongki shouted through the loud wind.

Jonghun grabbed his golden bow and took a arrow out of the sheath. He pointed it at the eagle’s heart and shot it. The eagle crashed into the ground.

A all black shadow came out of no where and attacked them. Jonghun dodge the shadow but it slashed Sunny in the arm with the knife.

Sunny winced.

“Sunny are you okay?!” Jonghun asked.

 

-

 

Taeyeon sat on the bed next to her and continued to watch her. She started to believe that Sunny was lying but suddenly blood started to drip on the white bed sheet.

“SUNNY!” Taeyeon screamed as she dab the blood off her arm.

The girls ran into the room.

“What’s happening?!” Yuri screamed as she saw the blood.

“No time to explain!” Taeyeon started to panic.

“Someone call Sungmin over here now!” Taeyeon started to dab the blood off and wrapped Sunny’s arm.

 

-

 

“You won’t escape me” Sunny heard a harsh voice in her ear. Then a loud screeched started to scream loudly in her head. Sunny let go of one arm and clutched it to her head.

“Jonghun! His voice is in my head and it won’t go away!” Sunny kept shaking her head. Jonghun looked at Joongki who was thinking up a plan.

“East north temple mountain!” Joongki said. Jonghun nodded and led his horse the other way to the mountains.

The farther they got away from the field the more clear the skies became. “Jonghun I can’t take it no more!” Sunny started to cry out tears.

Jonghun held on to the hand that was on his torso, “stay with me, just a little while longer.”

Sunny started to get weak and fainted.

“Sunny!” Joongki screamed.

“Damn!” Jonghun hissed.

“How far are we Joongki?” Jonghun asked.

“Not too far” Joongki said.

“He’s coming…”