One...Two...Three...SNSD!

Our Difference is now the Same!

“Thank you for the fun day Jonghun” Sunny bowed slightly. “Give me your phone” Jonghun said. “Why?” Sunny slighty tipped her head to the side . “Oh well, if you don’t want to keep in contact with me no more than its fine” Jonghun turned around and walked away.

“Wait!” Sunny grabbed his hand.

Jonghun froze in a heartbeat. ‘What was that feeling when she touched me?’

“Here” Sunny handed him her phone. Jonghun pressed in his number “Make sure you call me one day okay?”

Sunny nodded. Jonghun walked away and turned around and gave her a good bye wave before he went back into his car. Sunny waved back and smiled. She walked into the hotel smiling like a fool. Sunny was looking down at her shoe and accidently bumped into someone.

“I am so sor –“Sunny stopped when she realized it was Eunbi. “YAH!” Eunbi screamed. Sunny rolled her eyes “What do you want?”

Eunbi scoffed “What I want?! I WANT AN APOLOGY!” She screamed causing a scene. Sunny shook her head “Nope.”

“You little brat!” Eunbi raised her hand to slap Sunny. Suddenly Eunbi felt a harsh grip on her wrist. “Don’t you dare touch her.”

Eunbi turned around and found Sungmin looked down at her. “Oppa…” Sungmin let go of Eunbi’s wrist and sighed.

Sunny stood there shock as well.

Sungmin slipped his hand through Sunny’s and walked away from Eunbi. “Sungmin –“Sunny said before she was cut off. “Don’t say anything…” Sungmin smiled.

Eunbi watched them as they walked far away from her. ‘Lee Soon Kyu you will surely regret this one day’

It was already late at night and Sungmin was still planning to take her out. “I should really –“Sunny was cone again cut off by Sungmin. “Just shut up and let me take you somewhere okay?” Sungmin said softly.

Sungmin held a hand out to stop a taxi. A yellow taxi stopped, Sungmin opened the door and made Sunny get it. “To the Lights Festival please” Sungmin said politely.

The taxi driver nodded and drove off. The car ride was silent and awkward but it was a moment the both of them cherished with each other.

Sunny looked up when she felt the driver stopped. Her eyes glittered from the beautiful Christmas light decoration. Sungmin gave the taxi driver and got out the car. He opened the door for Sunny and took her hand.

“Beautiful huh?” Sungmin asked. Sunny nodded.

“Remember when our parents took us here when we were little?” Sungmin asked. Sunny scrunched her eyebrows trying to remember. “OH YEAH I REMEMBER NOW!”

Sungmin laughed from her cuteness. Sungmin slipped his hands through Sunny’s and looked at her. She just looked back not knowing what to do. He smiled at her and started walking.

They walked silently but comfortably enjoying each other presence. Sungmin looked at Sunny face shinning brightly from the face. ‘How long have it been like this Lee Soon Kyu?’

“Waahhh…Pretty” Sunny pointed at the huge tree with dangling lights. “Look at that” Sungmin pointed at two swans forming a heart.

Ba Bum Ba Bum.

Their hearts started to rapidly beat. Sunny looked the other way to hide her blushing face. Sungmin started to walk faster and pulled her along “Come on I want to show you something!”

Sunny started to run to catch up with him. He went through the maze of lights like it was easy. ‘How does he remember the way to the place?!’  Sunny thought.

The moment they finished the end of the maze light shinned like the sun. Sun mouth was wide open from being surprised. She felt like she was in heaven with the white lights shining so beautiful.

She let go on Sungmin hand and walked ahead of him. She stopped in the middle and spun around making sure she captured everything.

Sungmin walked up to her and slipped his hand through Sunny’s. “I don’t get a moment like this often so please don’t let go.”

Sunny looked at him and rubbed her arm behind her neck.

 

-

 

After that moment they headed back to suit and later on that night they went back home to Seoul.

SNSD finished rehears and went to SM cafeteria to eat. “Ahh girls come here!” Their manager called out. “In a few days will be your new song debut also Sunny’s debut. Please make sure you practice hard and remember no sweet food for now!”

“Yes sir!” They yelled in sync.

Super Junior came into the cafeteria and greeted SNSD. Sungmin came in eye contact with Sunny and smiled. She gave him a small smile back and walked away.

‘She’ll warm up to me soon’ Sungmin smiled to himself. “Oppa why are you smiling?” Sooyoung asked. Sungmin shook his head and went to get his food. “Weirdo” Sooyoung said.

“YAH LEE SOON KYU!” Heechul yelled from across the cafeteria. Sunny was so shock from the loud screaming that she dropped her hot soup and burnt her finger. “AISH YA HEECHUL!” Sunny retorted back.

Heechul saw what he done and laughed awkwardly. He dashed out the cafeteria making Sunny chase after him. “YAH OPPA COME BACK!”

Accidently tripping on her show laces she tripped and fell on top of Sungmin. His eyes widen when he realized who lip he was touching.

Taeyeon eyes widen “YAH SUNGMIN!”

Sungmin gently helped Sunny up and ran for his life from Taeyeon. “DO YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST KISS HER LIKE THIS?! YA YOU LITTLE BASTARD COME BACK HERE!” Taeyeon took her shoe off and threw at him. He dodged it and continued to run from Taeyeon.

Sunny stood there touching her lips. Amber stood in front of Sunny and giggled. Sunny whacked the side of her head and went to sit down.

‘Did that really just happened?’ Sunny could feel the inside of her exploding.

Days after days it was finally SNSD new song debut The Boys. Sunny nervously walked around the room anxiously waiting for their turn to go on stage.

“Sunny calm down” Jessica said.

“SURPISE!” Super Junior popped into the room. They came with flowers and food for afterwards. “Wahh!” The girls took pictures with the flower they received.

“Here” Sungmin handed Sunny her flowers. “Thank you Sungmin. It’s pretty” Sunny bowed lightly. “AWWHH LOOK AT SM FAMILY ALL ROUNDED UP TOGETHER!” Eunhyuk slung his arm around Sungmin and Sunny necks.

The producer knocked on the door “SNSD please head up to the stage!”

The girls all crowed up with each other and held hands.

“Alright ladies!” Taeyeon encouraged.

“Today we will make this the best performance they ever have tonight! Also make Sunny shine tonight, Okay?!”

“Okay!” The girls screamed in sync. “Okay on three…ONE…TWO..THREE…”

“GIRLS GENERATION!”