They're Back!

Our Difference is now the Same!

After a couple of days Sunny was emitted out of the hospital. She went home instead of her dorm. It’s every single night she dreamt of twin Sunny and twin Sungmin. She’s not sure if they were sending her a message or just haunting her for revenge.

Sunny screamed and woke up. Yuri was so surprised that she dropped the bow of porridge.  Yuri ran over to Sunny, “gwenchana?” She felt Sunny’s head temperature. “Do you need to go to the hospital?!”

Sunny shook her head. “I’m fine…Just a night mare…” Sunny mom came to her door way and stop at the mess. “What happened?!” “I’m sorry omma…I had a nightmare and woke up screaming and that scared Yuri.”

Sunny mom nodded and cleaned the mess. “I’ll be back to get you another bowl.”

“You scared me Sunny.” Yuri eyes were fool of sympathy. Sunny put on her cute aegoy. “Cheer up Yurriii!” “YAH!” Yuri laughed. To be honest even thought she was tired of Sunny’s aegoy she was proud of her to put up a strong face.

“Tomorrow is school day, ready?” Yuri asked. Sunny nodded and winked.

 

-

 

It was finally school day for Sunny. She wasn’t allowed to drive in till the doctors said so. Sunny was at her locker getting her books. Everybody kept looking at the bandages on her forehead. Sunny was so annoyed at the point where she was about to lose her temper in till Sungmin showed up. He looked at her not sure what to say.

“Hey I need to tell you something –“The both of them said at the same time.

“You go ahead.” Sungmin told her. “Thank’s for saving me…But if it’s out of sympathy that you stayed at the hospital then please..Don’t ever do it again.”

“Sunny it’s not like that please…I know I’m wrong for everything I do but –“ Sungmin stopped when he realized everyone was looking at them. He took Sunny head and took her somewhere private. Eunbi saw it from the crowd and got infuriated. ‘She is taking MY man!’

He took her to the top of the rooftop. “Let go of me!” Sunny yanked her hand away from Sungmin. “NOT IN TILL YOU LISTEN TO ME!” Sungmin yelled. Sunny was taken back she never knew Sungmin would yell at her like that.

“I know I’m wrong for leaving you like that! I felt bad since our freshman year but I could never have the courage to spit up the words to tell you I’m sorry! I know I’m wrong please just forgive me!” Sungmin looked into Sunny’s eyes.

She smiled and shook her head. “No oppa…It’s too late for apology now…If I didn’t change or got into that accident I bet you still wouldn’t have talked to me back then…” She turned around and walked away leaving Sungmin. He turned around and faced the scenery in front of him. The wind started to blow gently as he sighed.  “It’s really too late huh?”

Depressed Sunny kept walking down the hall and bump into someone making her fall. Girls started to gasp loudly. “Did she really just bump into him?!” “She did that on purpose!” “That stupid !”

Sunny didn’t look up. She really didn’t want to deal with anything right now. She got up and bowed without looking at the person and left. She ran past the person in till she was out of everyone sight.

‘Was that Sunny?’ The person thought. He shrugged and just left.

Sunny entered her first block that she had with Ryeowook and Donghae. “I’m sorry I’m late.” Sunny bowed continuously and walked to her seat. Donghae and Ryeowook looked at Sunny and wondered why she was late to class.

Sunny phone vibrated. She sneaked her phone out and hid it so the teacher couldn’t see.

‘Sunny how could you bump into oppa and not say hi?’

‘Who is this?’ Sunny texted back.

‘You’ll see soon at the gym ceremony.’

‘What?’ After Sunny sent that text that person never replied back.

The intercom went on. “Please admit the students to the gym for the ceremony.” “The ceremony! I CAN’T BELIEVE WE FORGOT!” Donghae screamed. Everybody looked at him at his loud out burst. “Ryeowook we’re late!” Ryeowook and Donghae ran out of class.

Everybody was in group walking out of class while Sunny was alone.

‘Shoo…I don’t need anyone…’  Sunny pouted and walked by herself. ‘Where are the girls?’ Sunny sighed. She sat somewhere in the benches and see what the ceremony was about.

“As you know we always have our annul concert to show our debut stars! And to reveal WHO IS SOON TO BE A STAR!” The crowd went wild.

SNSD came out and started to sing Gee and The Boys. Super Junior then came out and sang Mr.Simple and Sorry Sorry. Shinee staretd to sing their famous hits then f(x), and other stars. Finally DBSK came out and everyone I mean everyone went so crazy and wild. ‘Oppas are back?’ Sunny watched them as they sang. Once they finished Jaejoong started to talk. “You know we always pick five lucky girls to sit on these chairs when we sing.” The girls started to squeal and yelled out ‘Pick me!’

Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho picked their girls while Jaejoong continued to search. He finally had his eyes on one and smiled widely. “SUNNY AH!” Everyone went quiet and looked at Sunny. Jaejoong walked up the stairs and stopped at Sunny row where she sat. Jaejoong held his hand out. “You’re the lucky girl Sunny!”

Sunny slowly took his hand and walked with him. Girls envied her as she walked with the most handsome person ever. Eunbi eyes were flaming as Sunny sat right next to her.

Sungmin watched and was full with jealously.  Even thought he know his hyung doesn’t mean thing on purpose he just felt so jealous.

DBSK sang to the girls and game them a rose. After the concert was done everyone was sent back to class. Jaejoong ran through everyone searching for Sunny due to all the fan girls he was blocked. ‘Crap how does she walk so fast?!’ Jaejoong thought.

 

“Sunny!” Sungmin screamed from the end of the hall. Sunny stood still and watched him as he got closed to her. Sungmin stopped in front of Sunny and smiled. “Are you going to the banquet tonight?” Sungmin asked. Sunny nodded and continued to look at him weirdly.

“Why are you looking – Ohh…” Sungmin finally understood why she was looking at him that way. “I’ll just go…” Sungmin turned around and walked away. Sunny started to feel guilty and stopped him. “Sungmin! ...maybe we could be friends again…MAYBE.” Sunny said that and walked away.

Sungmin had the biggest grin on his face and gave him a round of applause. ‘YOOO!’ Sunny watched him from the corner and laughed. “Sunny!”

Sunny turned around, “Oppa!” “You left so quickly that I couldn’t even tell you what I wanted to tell you.” Jaejoong laughed. “Sorry...What is it that you wanted to tell me?” Sunny asked.

“How could you bump into me and not say hi?” Jaejoong flinched Sunny’s forehead. “Ow!” Sunny rubbed her forehead. “Sorry oppa. I wasn’t really paying attention.” “Anyways…Be my to the banquet.” Jaejoong demanded. “Bwoh?” “Bwoh? Is that what you say to someone older? Aigoo even thought your appearance changed your personality didn’t.” Jaejoong flinched Sunny’s forehead again.

“I’ll pick you up at 6:30 okay?!” Jaejoong ran off without even letting Sunny answer for herself.

After school Sunny tried to call all of the girls but none of them didn’t pick up or wasn’t anywhere to be found.  Sunny sighed and waited till her driver came and picked her up. Instead a convertible Lexus stopped in front of her. “Yo!” “Junsu oppa…” Sunny started to think why every popular person is talking to her now.

“Jump in, I’ll take you home.” Junsu pressed the unlock button for her. “But my driver –“ Sunny was cut off by Junsu. “Your mom just called me she told me to take you home.”

Sunny got in and buckled her seat belt. “Ready?” Junsu asked. Sunny nodded. With that answer Junsu sped off.

“I heard your Jaejoong .” Junsu said. “Oppa…weird things have been happening to me since you left to debut.” “Really? How so?”

“Well Sungmin ditched me, I became a ‘nerd’, and I been bully – “

Junsu abruptly stepped on the breaks. “YOU BEEN BULLIED?!” A car behind him almost hit his car and started to honk multiply times. Sunny held on to her seat belt with wide eyes. ‘I could have flew out this car If I didn’t buckle my seat belt!’   

Junsu started to drive again. “Tell me who.” Sunny shook her head. “TELL ME NOW!” “You against the whole school what are you going to do?”

Junsu started to think about it for again. “Okay name 10!”

Sunny laughed. “It’s okay oppa. You’re here now.”

“You got a dress for the banquet?” Junsu asked. Sunny shook her head.

“Well you do now.” Junsu smirked and took a sharp U- turn.