Game..Is the start

Our Difference is now the Same!

Days after days training were finally over. Everyone was finally on their Winter Break. Sunny came out of school stretching “Ahhh feels good!” Taeyeon jumped on her back “To the short duo mobile!” Sunny started laughing she started to spin Taeyeon around.

“Kids” Sooyoung shook her head playfully. “YO SNSD!” Super Junior came out of school behind them.  “Are all of you going to the Skiing trip too?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yeah are you?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course!” Shindong exclaimed.

The Ski trip was in a few days so everyone went home and packed. Before the day of the skiing trip Taeyeon decided to sleep at Sunny house so they could head to the airport together.

“Being short …” Sunny and Taeyeon struggled to get the Taeyeon’s luggage up the house entrance stairs. A hair of strong arms grabbed both of Taeyeon luagge and brought it up the stairs. Jaejoong turned around and rolled his eyes. “The skiing trip is only a week and you have two luggage?” “Outfit for every hour!” Tayeon laughed.

Yunho came from behind Sunny and ruffled her hair. “Oh all of you are here?”

“You say it like you’re not happy to see us” Yoochun pushed her playfully. “Of course I’m happy!” Sunny protested.

“We’re just here to say good bye before we leave for the tour to Europe” Jaejoong brought the luggage into the house. “Oppas not going on the trip?” Taeyeon asked. Junsu shook his head “Sadly not.”

Sunny pouted and said in a aegoy way “I’m going to miss you!” “AWWWWHH~” Chagmin pinched her cheeks. Taeyeon kicked Sunny “YAH!”

Sunny rubbed her “Aegoy that calls for a punch…”

“We should be heading out now bye girls!” DBSK hugged them and left.

Taeyeon and Sunny walked into the house and look at the luggage then looked at the flight of stairs to Sunny’s room. “Maybe we should’ve asked them to bring it into your room earlier…” Taeyeon started feel dumb.

 

-

 

It was finally the day of the trip and SNSD were waiting at the airport for the rest of the other students to come. After a while everyone finally met and hush down to hear the chaperons to speak. “We are going to give you your flight ticket. If you don’t like where you sit I am sorry I cannot change it.” Mr.Choi one of the teachers/chaperons said. SNSD got their tickets and started to see who they were paired up with.

“I’m with Tiffany!” Jessica and Tiffany jumped around together.

Yoona was sitting with Seohyun. Sooyoung and Yuri was together. While Hyoyeon sat with Taeyeon.

“Then who am I with?...” Sunny started to wonder. Yuri took Sunny hand “It’s time to go to the gate come on.”

All of the students had first class and special treatments from the attendants since Lee Soo Man requested it. Sunny searched for her seat. ‘15A…’

Sunny finally found her seat and attempted to put her carry on bag into the overhead bin.  Sunny stood on her toes but she still couldn’t reach the over head bin. Someone took her bag and placed it in for her. “Thank you –“ Sunny stopped when she saw Sungmin. “Thank you” Sunny still showed him a smile. Sungmin nodded.

Sunny sat down and dig through her purse. She realized Sungmin was still standing there. “Can I help you?” Sunny asked. “You’re kinda sitting in my seat” Sungmin said. Sunny looked at her ticket. ‘Oh no I’m sitting with Sungmin!?’

She scooted over a seat and moved her stuff so Sungmin could sit down. The flight attendant started to show everyone the emergency procedures and told us the rest of the information like usual.

The seatbelt light started to blink. Everyone buckled their seatbelt and leaned back for the take off. “You’re not scared?” Sungmin tried to create a conversation. Sunny shook her head “Are you?” “Nope” Sungmin said. Sunny peeked out the window and realized that they were already in the air.

Sunny took out her ipad and started to listen to music and play games. Sunymin who already had ipad out started to play Call of Duty: Zombies . Sunny looked over and her eyes bulged out “You have that game?! I love it!”

“Really a girl like this game?” Sungmin asked. Sunny shook her head Sunny clicked on the same game and started to play along too. “I love this game!”

“I bet I could kill more than you” Sungmin tempted. “No way I am the best in this game” Sunny boasted. “Alright whoever could kill the most zombies in level one wins” Sungmin betted. Sunny shook his hand “Get ready to lose Sungmin.”

Their awkwardness disappeared and slowly their friendship came back. They had so much playing games that they didn’t realize the flight was about to end. “I won ha!” Sunny cheered for herself. “That was just out of luck!” Sungmin whined.

“I’m sorry but please lift the board back up. We are about to end.” The flight attendant said and moved on to the aisle to inform the others.

“Already? I haven’t noticed” Sunny placed her ipad back into her purse and leaned back. ‘Already?...Does that mean Things will go back into being awkward between us?’ Sungmin had disappointment in his eyes.